Find numerous Psychiatrists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Critical Care Procedures
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Management of Emergency Conditions
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Manual Therapy Treatment
Memory Improvement Techniques
Hello I am nirjesh. And I don't. Which is the name of my disease. But I am not able to. Remember anything for more time.
I am 32 Yrs old female. Since some months I am not feeling good. Tired in all works. No work concentration. Feeling drowsy and sleepy. I always sleep nicely in nights no problems. But since two weeks I am feeling very sleepy in day time also. I don't know whats happening but feeling like to sleep if I sleep I continue for three hours. IS it normal or I need a doctors consultation.
I am a smoker for 5 years daily a packet. Now I want to stop it. I have tried several times but failed due to its withdrawal symptoms. Give me most effective medicine to quit smoking.
I have very thin hairs. And they have very space between them. That why I am feeling so nervous. Whenever I comb I loose almost 10-15 hairs. What should I do?
I lost somebody close and some then feel very depressed and prefer keeping to myself all the time. Please help.
Dear doctor, I am 23 year old male. I am suffering from nervous weakness, low self esteem, depression and social anxiety for a long time. Social phobia. I am thinking my self I am bad. I was very lonely & shy from my childhood and for this reason I used to masturbate frequently. No I am undergoing graduate student (B.A) & its affect my study and concentration. prescribe medicine for me doctor I am early waiting for your precious response.
Being constantly anxious impairs work performance and creates havoc in relationships. The best way to deal with it to accept that it is only a temporary phase which everyone faces. If you keep worrying and try to fight it, you will become even more anxious and your health will become even worse.
It is therefore important that you acknowledge it, first of all and try to cope with it. Controlling anxiety isn't a gigantic task. You can feel at ease with by doing these simple things:
- Self-soothing techniques: There are many physiological things for you to do as well which will allow you to relieve anxiety. Diaphragmatic breathing is a very good way to achieve this. Sometimes reassuring yourself is more valuable than you think. Practice saying comforting things to yourself and the stress and anxiety will automatically reduce. Muscle relaxation is yet another method which will allow you to decrease your anxiety.
- Deep breathing: A 5-minute breathing regime is a sure shot way to relieve anxiety. Sit straight with closed eyes and place your hands on your abdomen. First start with slow inhalation of air through the nose. Feel the breath through your abdomen and head and then reverse the process by exhaling it out through the mouth.
- Meditation: Meditation for a few minutes daily helps relieve anxiety. Meditation is the simplest way to beat anxiety. All you have to do is just sit straight with feet on the floor and closed eyes. Next just focus your energy on reciting a mantra.
- Get adequate sleep: Everyone feels bad when they do not sleep enough. However, did you know that lack of sleep is a major cause of anxiety. The more you sleep, the less anxious you will feel.
- Exercise regularly: You probably know that exercise is very important for maintaining good health. However, what you probably do not know is that exercise is perhaps more effective than even medication in relieving your anxiety. Therefore, it is imperative for you to get moving.
- Monitor your diet: Your diet is crucial in reducing your anxiety as caffeine and alcohol are two of the leading causes of anxiety in your body. However, abruptly stopping your intake of caffeine and alcohol also leads to withdrawal symptoms. Therefore balancing out intake of alcohol and caffeine is crucial.