Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Murali M JYour feedback matters!
I am 50 year male. Mere dant ghees gaye hai, khana danton ki bich phus jata hai. Kabhi kabhi gums main bhee phus jata hai. Kaya karu.
I have a problem with my teeth. My middlemost two teeth get decay. What I should do for protect all other teeth's.
Dear Dr, I travel to much for my work purpose, because of that I suffer body pain daily. I also have bad breath and week teeth issue, for strong bone and for strong teeth what food you suggest for me.
Sir my front bottom teeth get removed. So what will be the cost for duplicate teeth. Please tell me in detail. than.
2 weeks back I had my wisdom tooth removed & 1 week back stitches removed. Now food is getting stuck in the socket formed. Takes many gargles for food to come out. Using torch I can clearly see left over tooth. Though no pain or blood its really annoying. please help.
There is always the constant attempt to look better and more appealing. To this effect, smile designing is one particular specialty of cosmetic dentistry with the sole aim of improving a person's smile.
Photographs of various angles, jaw tracing analysis, and simulation of images on the computer are all used to arrive at an optimal size, shape, contour of the jaw and the teeth that can produce the best smile for a given patient. These changes are then replicated on paper and tooth models if required and detailed discussion happen with the patient. Thorough patient counseling is done before initiating work at smile designing.
Some parameters that are manipulated to produce a good smile designing are as follows - first the tooth per se followed by the soft tissues:
- Tooth color: In most cases, the tooth color is changed using tooth whitening material or laser. Trust the dentist to achieve a balance between whiteness of the tooth and natural look. In some cases, silver amalgam fillings may be replaced with composite restorations to improve the appearance. Bridges with metal backup may be replaced with complete ceramic crowns too.
- Tooth alignment: Crooked or misshaped teeth can be corrected using veneers in minor cases and by orthodontic braces in severe cases. Again, if the patient is very conscious, aesthetic ceramic braces (read more about braces) can be used.
- Tooth length: If too much or too less of a tooth is showing during a smile, that needs to be corrected too. Longer teeth are considered to produce a younger appearance than short teeth, which usually is associated with old age and wear and tear. The gums can be reshaped as a part of crown lengthening.
- Missing teeth: Teeth that are missing produce a very bad smile and need to be replaced at the earliest for a better smile. Depending on various factors including age and bone health, the choice could be a crown or a bridge or an implant.
- Tooth ratio: When a person smiles, the front tooth are the most obvious and should have a ratio of length to width as 4 to 5. This produces a balanced smile.
- Tooth texture: Mottling or rough edges on the tooth surface can be corrected by veneers or small composite restorations. As regards the soft tissues.
- Gum line: The smile is reproduced on tracing and corrections are made to produce a better smile, even if it requires gum corrections.
- Fuller lips and cheeks: Surgical procedures or chemicals may be used to produce fuller lips and cheeks that improve a person's smile.
The next time you are not happy with your smile, visit a dentist. With so many parameters that affect your smile, a little correction could produce a better smile! If you wish to discuss about any specific dental problem, you can consult a specilized dentist and ask a free question.
Now I am 8th month pregnant. I am suffering from tooth pain. What shall I do. Can I take treatment for infected tooth. Tell me the home remedy to get rid of tooth pain.
When you think you see your teeth bleeding, your gums are the actual source of the problem. Several causes can contribute to your gums bleeding, including a sudden impact when you fall down or your tooth or gums are impacted by an injury. But if your gums bleed when you have not bumped them, there may be cause for concern. When gums are bleeding, it can be a sign of something as simple as a new dental care routine or a sign that you need to consult your dentist for extra care. Read on to learn about causes of gums bleeding, ways to gently relieve the discomfort & methods to stop the bleeding.
When you first notice your gums bleeding, grab a washcloth or gauze square & soak it in cool water; if your teeth are sensitive to cold, use warm water instead. Wring out the excess water & gently put the cloth or gauze square against the bleeding area on your gums. Although the application of direct pressure can stop bleeding, do not press too hard on your teeth.If you are experiencing pain along with the bleeding, you may be able to get instant relief by spreading a couple of drops of numbing oral gel along the gumline. Avoid pain relievers such as aspirin because they can thin the blood & cause your gum bleeding to worsen.
Changes in Your Dental Care Routine
If you have not flossed regularly in the past, your gums might start to bleed between your teeth when you first begin to floss. Also, your gums might bleed if you floss too vigorously. A new toothbrush can cause minor irritation & bleeding, too,especially if you opt for a toothbrush with firm bristles.
If you floss or brush too vigorously, do not just give up the practice — both flossing & brushing are absolutely vital to good dental care. Instead, switch to a soft-bristled toothbrush, & simply use a gentler touch while your gums heal. The bleeding should stop within a few days.
Gum diseases, such as gingivitis & periodontitis, can cause bleeding along the gumline around your teeth. Both gingivitis & periodontitis are caused by plaque buildup on & between the teeth. While a dental exam is the safest way to identify these problems, you can look on your own for redness or swelling around the gumline as indicators of a condition.
Careful brushing & flossing will help you to avoid these problems, but if you are already having trouble with sensitive & bleeding gums (not teeth bleeding), you should make an appointment with your Dentist as soon as possible to get a professional opinion.
The key thing to remember is to not wait a single minute! When you realize you have a BLEEDING TEETH, call your dentist immediately and ask them to squeeze you into their schedule. This is, by far, the best solution to any tooth, gum or mouth pain.