Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. Murali KrishnaYour feedback matters!
I am 20 years old female. I am studying MBA. I will sit in first bench in my class. I can't see the ppt slide sometimes. It will look blur completely mostly when I don't have sufficient sleep. Is this my eye problem or due to sleep?
I was sharing room with my friend (male) 8 months ago ,my friend has been diagnosed with aids, we used to share glasses, comb and sometimes used to eat in the same plate ,is there any chance for me getting the virus. Should I get tested and if I should get tested then what test should I get done. How does the aids virus spread.
What we should do if we got pain in eyes after using mobile phones for 5 minutes even after putting eyesight glasses also?
My eyesight very high may be my sight 3.5. How to reduce naturally my eyesight please tell about my problem.
I suffer from sneeze every morning. I dn know you only in the morning. I eyes get red and watery. Why so?
Here I face a problem with my mind. I promise my self to study Tomorrow but I can't it. I do chatting. Surfing playing games on my phone and also my eyes also pain. My mind power become less day by day how I can improve it. Please help me.
My daughter is 3year 10 months old. In her left eye there is a clout from 2 months. Doctor said it puss. How it can be treated?
Hi, My eyes feel very tired, dull and slightly red if I stay out of home for more than 4-5 hours. This spoils my face and my looks. Is there any drops or any alternate that can keep my eyes fresh the whole day when I am out. Pls note: I have power in both my eyes. Left eye is 1.75 and right eye is 0.50 something. I wear my glasses only when I am at home and try to avoid when I am outside. Please advise.
I am 20 yr student, I am pursuing btech. I use specs for short-sightedness. Many time my eyes pains.
I have jealousy in my eyes. I washed my eyes by water but no effect on jealousy. While I study it jealous a lot can you explain the causes?
I am have no. -7.15 n -5.25 right left vision respectively what should I do to improve my vision please suggest me a proper treatment plz.
I am a student and have problem that I cannot remember things for too long. I am unable to study for 2-3 hours or more because my eyes starts giving pain. I am using specs but the power of the specs is also getting increased after every checkup. Also I feel severe headache many times a day and even after taking some medicines prescribed by local doctors, the problem is there. Kindly help me solving the problem.
Hi Doctor Ji, Mujhe Hamesha Jukham Ho Jata hai aur nose se pani ata hai so me kya karu upaye bata dejiya eyes par bhi dard hota hi.
I have red eyes last 3 days what should I have to da? I m travel on bike too much. I use Gogol also.
2 months ago I broke up. Due to this all my friend who are his friend also stop talking to me. Even I didn't tried to talk with them. But till today I cry daily because I miss them so much. How they can just leave me, I was also their friend. But they choose him over me. I know I shouldn't care for them but I do and do a lot. I just can't take it anymore. They even don't wished me on my birthday. I try to be normal, starts laughing more than before, take care of my look more but inside I am becoming weak more. This me is just a illusion for other to show them I am happy but inside I am broke. I want them back. Among all of them there was a boy who was my first male friend in my college, I miss him the most and basically cry only for him now. Whenever I see him tears comes because he was the closest to my heart but he doesn't take a second to just eliminate me from his life. I though we can be friends for life but he just left me all alone. I don't know what to do. I just can't concentrate anywhere. Due to all this my health has gone down, my eyesight has also weakened, my eyes hurts a lot. I always remember those past day, all those masti, travelling, celebrations. I just want to live in my present and snap out of my past. Does I am going in depression?
I sometimes have a severe headache along with nausea and tendency to vomit .Moreover my eyesight gets unclear. Should I consult a neurologist or can it also be because of eyesight?
Sir I'm 20 years old and I want know how to I make my eye sight good and healthy? I mean what I take.
I am 20 year old. I have short sight from 2 years. I don't like to wear specs nor lens. If I wear specs to see and remove it I can see everything blur which is near. I want to get rid of my eyesight problems. I want my eyes like before not wearing specs or lens. Any solution? Please help?
In today’s world, most of the work that you do is on your computer. With an increasingly digitized world, computers can’t be replaced. Though they have made your work easier, they do come with certain disadvantages as well. The rays emitted by a computer screen can be harmful to your eyes if exposed for an extended duration.
It is important that you take certain precautionary measures to protect your eyes:
1. Wash your eyes: Wash your eyes on a regular basis; it facilitates cooling and relaxation of the eyes. Make it a routine to wash your eyes at least 5 to 6 times in a day.
2. Get computer glasses: Use computer glasses to protect your eyes as they help to minimize the effect of the radiation from the screen. If you work for long hours in front of the computer, then you should consider getting a pair of computer glasses.
3. The position of your screen: The screen should ideally be positioned at an arm’s length and the viewing angle of the monitor should be around 35 degrees. Make sure you position your chair accordingly keeping these tips in mind.
4. Eye exercise: You should exercise your eyes to reduce the strain and relax your eyes. Follow the 20-20 rule wherein after working on your computer for 20 minutes, you redirect your gaze to an object that is around 20 feet away. This helps your eye muscles to relax and thus, improves your eye health.
5. Don’t work at a stretch: Take breaks in between your work sessions to reduce fatigue in your eyes. Constantly staring at a screen for an extended amount of time can cause problems in your eye. Take 2 minute breaks for every 30 minutes you spend working on your computer. This helps to reduce the strain on your eyes also helps to release tension in the muscles of the neck and back.
6. Blink more than usual: Blinking moistens your eyes and causes tear production which does not allow the eye to suffer from dryness. It also prevents eye irritation and helps in clearing out dirt from the eyes. If you wish to discuss about any specific eye problem, you can consult a specilized opthamologist and ask a free question.