Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Murali Krishana
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Murali KrishanaYour feedback matters!
Hello dr! My periods started when I was 13 since then I have always suffered a sever pain during those days along with pain vomiting, fainting too since 3 days continues. I have consulted many Dr. since pain is 10% less then before bt other conditions are still same. Since a year I have been suffering from problem of flow. Few months I do not have flow of blood at all instead a black fluid discharge n amount is very very less. I am also suffering from pain in area of uterus n ovary. The pain is sharp n it happens with movement of body parts too. Even I am suffering from gall n kidney stone n soon going to operate it. So please help me with my problem
I have dark tanned skin. I can't able to make my skin to light tone. I have oily skin. My wedding is on next month. I have no idea of skincare to keep it light. Please suggest me.
I have hiatus hernia and my valve is become loose so I feel very burning sensations after meal for 3/4 hours and this burning feeling goes to urinary track also. Please advice.
For a Diabetic patient walking is must and good but a simple walking or speedy walking. Do patient had to maintain any speed.
I am suffering from external hemorrhoid since a month and taking piles tab but no remedy I don't have pain but something bleeding hence prescribe some ointment.
My pulse remains very low at times when resting or during idle period. But when I am on the treadmill or exercising it goes as high as 148 to 149. Please advise if this is normal.
Had a sore throat and tonsillitis on left side 2 month back. Taken antibiotic treatment for 7 days and betadine gargles for 14 days. Symptoms got totally relieved. But tonsil is still swollen up. What may be cause and what should I do.
Hi doctor I just got diagnosed from chikungunya by 5 days medication. During that time I used to feel tired. Also during that time I didn't have fever. But today when I went to college after coming back in the evening I am feeling a little fever as I am warm now and lot more tired even some of my joints on hand also hurts a little. Also one more thing how to increase platelets count faster by using goats milk or lemon water or coconut water or anything else? Thanks.
Now a day firstly I got good erection but when I start sex it will Gon, I am confused what happened.
Diabetes is a metabolic disorder that results in high blood sugar levels in the body. It basically means that the body is either insensitive to insulin or the insulin production levels in the body go down. The various symptoms of diabetes are blurred vision, weight loss and hunger.
Some other symptoms of diabetes are:
- Excessive urine output
- Wounds that take time to heal
- Yeast infections
- You may experience fatigue on a regular basis
- Frequent Mood Changes
Diabetes is also known as a Lifestyle disease. From the food you eat to the amount of activity, they are all connected to diabetes prevention. The various modifications that you may carry out to prevent diabetes are:
- Exercise: You should exercise on a regular basis as it increases your overall wellbeing. It helps you to lose weight and allows you to maintain optimal blood sugar levels. It can also improve your body's sensitivity to insulin to prevent blood sugar problems. Exercise helps in increasing endorphin levels in the body which are responsible for keeping you happy and satiated, thereby avoiding depression and over-eating.
- Eat more whole grains: Unlike simple carbohydrates, whole grains are complex carbohydrates that raise your blood sugar steadily instead of spiking it suddenly. Avoid refined grains as most of the important nutrients are stripped from refined grains. A Well-balanced diet with adequate amounts of PUFA/MUFA help in increasing the insulin sensitivity, reducing cholesterol and heart problems, etc.
- Eat a lot of fiber: If you have type 2 diabetes, you should be, including high-fiber foods in your diet is a healthy way to control high blood sugar. Fiber does not raise blood glucose levels. Because it is not broken down by the body, the fiber in an apple or a slice of whole grain bread has no effect on blood glucose levels because it isn't digested. The grams of fiber can actually be subtracted from the total grams of carb you are eating if you are using carbohydrate counting for meal planning. Fiber helps you in feeling satiated, thus prevents you from overeating. It also improves your blood sugar levels and decreases your chances of getting affected by heart disease.
- Lose weight: You should aim to maintain a healthy weight level as it also decreases the risk of diabetes. It also helps in improving your cardiovascular health. Follow a regimen, which is based on a balanced diet and moderate amount of exercise. Losing weight is the best way to keep diabetes away. Weight is something that we can keep under control. The waist size of men and women should not be more than 150 cm and 90 cm respectively. Always maintain your ideal body weight as per your BMI (Body Mass Index). Globally, obesity is one of the leading causes of diabetes.
- Avoid sugary drinks: With ten teaspoons of sugar in every 12-ounce can or bottle, sweet drinks can send your blood sugar soaring and boost your risk for weight gain, high blood pressure, stroke, and heart disease. One sugary drink a day adds 150 empty calories and 40 to 50 grams of blood-sugar-raising carbohydrates to your diet, and can lead to a weight gain of 15 pounds per year. Switching to healthier drinks can save hundreds of calories and a lot of carbohydrates.
- Avoid Stress: When you are stressed, your blood sugar levels rise. Stress hormones like epinephrine and cortisol kick in since one of their major functions is to raise blood sugar to help boost energy when it's needed most. You can't fight danger when your blood sugar is low, so it rises to help meet the challenge. Both physical and emotional stress can prompt an increase in these hormones, resulting in an increase in blood sugars and diabetes. Ensuring a stress-free life is very important if you want to stay away from diabetes. Avoid stress by going out for garden-walks, indulging in social causes/activities, yoga, meditation, etc. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.