Find numerous Physiotherapists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. MunuswamyYour feedback matters!
My wife has pain in the right leg angle for last two months. She is not on medication. Her weight near 100 kgs. What is your advise?
I have 4 months baby. I m breastfeeding my baby. As someone told me that the breastfeeding mother shouldn't sleep on her back as the milk should go back and there will be no milk for breastfeed. Is it truth?
I have a hectic schedule where I have to leave for work in morning at 9: 30 am and come back home at 10: 00 pm in evening. Further I have to take out time in morning for studying for my course. I am unable to take out time as scheduled and usually sleep in morning, where its necessary for me to take out time every for studying. Should I take some supplements to make my body work the whole day. Please suggest some tips. Thank you.
Mere pairo (legs) me thakan rahti ha body pain hota in morning uthne ke bad jyadatar legs me from last six months.
I have knee painting problem. Tried A lot of medicines but not working. What should I do to get out of this problem?
Hello doctor, 3 saal pahele dance karte vaqt knee me injury hui thi Every winter me mujhe knee me pain hota he. Baki nahi hota. Uske baad mene MRI report bhi karvaya. Uska result: 1.chronic low grade partial intrasubstance tear in mid part of anterior cruciate ligament along with interstitial edema 2.anterior tibial translation by -15. 8 mm-? Due to anterior cruciate ligament laxity. 3. Grade-1 signam in posterior horn of mefical meniscus Baad me doctor ko bataya to doctors ne Surgery karne ko kaha Lekin ghar pe mumy papa nahi maan rahe unko darr he ki opretions se kuch kharab ho gya to! Uske bajaaye physiotherapy yaa ayurvdedic medicine se kuch ho sakta he. Abb please advise me.
Few days ago I fall from a hight of 10 or 11 feet and now I have pain in my leg. I have used many medicines but no relief. I can't walk properly. Please suggest something.
My husband is suffering from severe back pain and stiff neck. He has a family history of Ankolytis Spondylosis. I want to know if it is curable. He is 42 years and has been having this problem for past couple of years. It's just getting worse by the day. Please help and advice. Thanks.
Dear doctor, my sister 21 years of age is suffering from back pain for 1 week. She is very thin and 1 year back her blood level in body was low. What may be the reason for her back pain and what shall she do now.
I'm Harmeet Singh Chhabra Male 21 years old sir Im having pain in back since 3 months actually I use to do exercise normal exercise at my home using gym dumbles and suddenly I realize pain and from the side of bone till foot it pains badly please advise me regarding this problem. Thank you.
I made with an accident in the year feb 2005. Right side of my thigh bone fractured & doctor operate and place a rod (nail). I have no problem now. Is it compulsory to remove the rod. Can it create a problem in my old age. Pl. Advice me.
Ayurveda is an ancient healing technique that is very effective for today's lifestyle ailments. For many people, low back ache can be troublesome. While strong pills and capsules may give you temporary relief, they do not address the core issue and have a number of side effects. Ayurveda on the other hand, addresses the trigger and has no side effects.
Intrigued! Take a look at these Ayurvedic techniques to cure low back pain:
- Cut out on spices: We may think it unrelated, but low back pain is often accompanied by indigestion. Spinal cord nerves connect to back muscles and digestive organs. Hence, a small change in your diet can have a great impact on your health. Spicy food aggravates the digestive system and has a drying effect on the body. By cutting back on spices and oil, the digestive system can work better and there will be less stress on the nerves connecting the spinal cord and back muscles and thus result in lesser back aches.
- Warm your body: According to Ayurveda, back pains are caused by an increase in vata dosha or the amount of air and ether elements in the body. Warming the body can help lower these levels. Apply a heat pack to the back as a way of keeping the external body surface warm. Additionally, add warm food to your diet. This opens out any blockages in your digestive system and in turn reduces low back pain.
- Padahastasana: Ayurveda is very closely linked to yoga. Padahastasana is a yoga asana which addresses lower back pain by opening up the digestive channels and allowing the vata dosha to flow easily through the body. To practice this asana, stand with your legs together and lift your arms straight above your head while inhaling. As you exhale, bend forward from the hips while keeping your back and legs straight. Try and touch your toes. Hold the position for as long as possible and come back to the starting position while inhaling.
- Anuloma Viloma: Anuloma Viloma is a breathing exercise that balances the vata dosha. This is a technique that involves breathing from alternate nostrils. To begin, close the right nostril with your thumb and inhale through the left nostril. Close both nostrils and hold your breath for a few seconds. Then, release through the left nostril. Repeat this process, starting from the left nostril.
- Bishop's weed seed tea: Tea made from the seeds of Bishop's weed is can provide instant pain relief from low back pains. This is suitable for men and women of all ages except those with heart problems.
The core principle of Ayurveda is to listen to your body's messages. These techniques will help you become more tuned to your body's needs and keep you free from back aches.