Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Muniraju
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. MunirajuYour feedback matters!
I am getting white heads on the nose and also it was spreading all over the nose, please give me the helpful suggestion.
I have a earing loss from birth I have 70% of hearing loss in my childhood when I was born at that time I am jondish and for that reason my ear nerves are dry this doctor said.
Hi, I want to know if by mistake we eat hair and if it gets stuck in our throat than how should we remove it. Please help me.
My age is 22 years and I have sinus problem since 2 years and controlling sinus allergy using metasapray and ebast m tablet but currently I have coughing since last 3 weeks and I consulted with a reputed Dr. And he told me to take asthakind dx syrup for 5 days and after taking it I felt little better and now Dr. Has prescribed benz pearls capsules for more 5 days and with that earlier I took relent od capsule for 10 days and currently taking histakind m tablet, metaspray nasal spray, benzpearls cap thrice in a day, and esoga rd cap, but coughing problem is still there and when I cough then feeling some throat irritation like I feel breathing problem so I need to control my coughing and also sometimes feel that my throat has been swollen like while swallowing feel difficult sometimes specially early in the morning and I would like to inform you that 4 years back I had tuberculosis but that was treated and its course was completed, so please tell me why I am getting coughing since last more than 20 days and why my throat provides difficulties why I cough.
i m suffering from throat pain and coughing from 13 days.prescribed by three doctors,but result is nothing. also suffering from low fever 98-100 from two years.
What is Sinusitis?
For those of you who do not know what Sinusitis is, it is the inflammation or swelling of the sinus tissues which are hollow spaces in between the bones around the nose. The sinuses are healthy when there is constant flow in the air but when the portion gets blocked it fills with bacteria and viruses. This causes mucus and other unhealthy elements to remain blocked inside the nose.
The symptoms of sinusitis are common and not critical or dangerous in nature. Over 40 million people get affected by this common disease every year.
- Swelling or inflammation inside the nose because of a mild fever or common cold can cause the sinuses to get blocked and result to sinusitis.
- If the drainage ducts inside, the nose gets blocked the health passage of air gets halted or disrupted.
- A runny nose with a constant flow of water and the nose might also get blocked by pus inside.
- Structural problems inside the nose which may lead to the narrowing of the nasal tract through which the air passes and comes back.
- Deficiency in the immune system can lead to such a problem.
- Allergies are also a common contributor to the cause of sinusitis because the nasal chamber gets blocked in the result.
Treating a condition of sinusitis is very common. Let us have a look :
- The first thing which a doctor will prescribe you is an antibiotic doze of 7-8 days, which will help you to fight the blocked bacterias and viruses.
- Warm compresses will help the nasal cavity to remain warm and wet, keeping it clean from pus and germs. Thus clearing the way for healthy inhaling of air.
- Saline nose drops are also used to clear out the blockage in the nose and fight the germs building inside the sinuses.
- Sometimes surgeries are also performed when no other medications work properly. It helps to widen the natural pathway which helps in draining between the sinuses and nose, resulting in the congested mucus to come out and again start a fresh process of taking air in.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Which is better for allergic rhinitis in 17 year old boy taking levocetirizine 5 mg daily all 365 days or immunotherapy. Levocetirizine controls symptoms but we are afraid of long term side effects.
Hi Sir, Whats the difference between myringoplasty and tympanoplasty. Is it possible to have a residual perforation after tympanoplasty/.
Haemophilia is a type of disorder in which blood does not clots easily or in a normal way. Haemophilia A is one of the common types of disease which causes due to deficiency of blood clotting factor VIII. Haemophilia B is another type which is caused due to the deficiency of blood clotting factor IX. Haemophilia is a lifetime condition which has no exact cure but can be managed by treatment. Haemophilia is a hereditary disorder which is mostly seen in men but is also observed in women sometimes if they carry the gene.
Symptoms of Haemophilia
Symptoms of haemophilia can vary depending on the severity of the disease. In most of the cases, bleeding is the common symptom of haemophilia. Sometimes, haemophilia causes internal bleeding which if left untreated can cause joint pains. There are some other general symptoms seen in people suffering from haemophilia. They are listed here.
- Bleeding through the nose
- Bleeding seen in faeces or urine
- Continuous bleeding when removal of tooth, surgery and when injured
- Unprompted bleeding
- Bleeding seen in joints which lead to swelling and pain
- Bleeding seen in urinary and gastrointestinal tracts
In some cases, internal bleeding happens in the brain which may come into notice during an injury. Such type of internal bleeding can be detected by the following symptoms.
- A severe headache
- Neck pain
- Severe stiffness in the body
- Abrupt weakness
- Problems in walking
Treatment for Haemophilia
The standard treatment of haemophilia involves mainly in replacement of missing clotting factor. As haemophilia is caused due to deficiency of factor VIII, the treatment involves the injection of factor VIII concentrates into the body which can be identified depending on the severity of bleeding, the site of bleeding and the age of the patient. Depending on the seriousness of the disease, factor VIII concentrates are given to the patient before going for surgery or dental extractions. This can help in preventing the bleeding.
As haemophilia is a hereditary disease, it is advisable to concentrate on prevention rather than cure of the disease. In order to prevent the disease, it is wise to undergo a genetic counselling. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!