Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
If you are aching from these types of symptoms, then probably you are suffering from muscular head aches.
Your headache may appear to radiate from the back to the front of your head.
Your headache be provoked or eased by a neck movement, a sustained posture, stomach sleeping or with your head turned to one side.
Your headache normally appears to be worse on one side of your head. The side is normally constant and does not switch sides.
Your headache appears to temporarily ease up when you apply pressure or you massage your neck or the base of your skull.
If you experience any of the above symptoms, you are more likely than not to be suffering a neck headache. Inform your physiotherapist and they will assist you.
Physiotherapy treatment includes
Stiff neck joints may need to be loosened or unlocked via joint mobilisation (gentle gliding techniques), joint traction or in specific cases a gentle and localised joint manipulation technique.
Hypermobile (or dynamically unstable) joints may require specific deep neck muscle strengthening exercises to stabilize, control and restrict the joint movement available.
Tight or overactive muscles may require stretching, massage, acupuncture, dry needling, or other relaxation techniques.
Weak muscles may require specific strengthening exercises. This may include your postural shoulder blade and neck muscles.
Nerve dysfunction may be directed by your physiotherapist depending upon your specific examination findings. Neurosensitivity is a usual finding that needs to addressed with cautious professional care and attention.
Posture correction may be recommended via specific exercises, posture awareness techniques, taping or a posture brace.
Helpful advice on how to prevent neck dysfunction in the future age awkward neck positions and postures to keep off.
I am a 28 year old man feeling weakness for last one week and having pain in my all body specially in legs. What should I do?
I am 32 yrs. My right hand and right leg is always paining and sometime my right head too. Please suggest me what I have to do.
In cold weather or in winter ,i am suffer from back pain and shoulder pain. Please advice me how to get rud from it?
I have a pain I my leg on back side. It is continue for a long time approx 2 months what to do to control pain?
I am a 32 year old man, my both knees gets lot of pain when I m sitting for more than a hour on floor, since childhood, kindly guide me.
Hi, I am rahul das I am asking for my mom she was 55 years old. She have some back pain issue. She used some pain relief spray like volini. But didn't get any relif. What should I do now? (Sorry for bad english)
I got an a back back pain and accent also when leg is paining full what will do please tell me bike accident.
I am a 18 year old student. I get back pain very frequently and it will kill me for hours. What should I do now to prevent backpain?
I m suffering copd 61%since few years feel back pain when get up in morning while sleeping get mouth open &breath through mouth which leaves toung dry less sleep due to 2---3 time urine passing random diabetes 143----125 left nostrils bone increased during slipping of my bike got x ray then doctor told shape change of lungs two year back
The longest nerve in the body is the sciatic nerve. The sciatic nerve starts from the lower part of the spine, through your hip to the back of the leg. So when it is said sciatica, we refer to pain in this nerve. Since the nerve covers the spine, hip and leg, sciatic pain is felt in the areas through which it passes. The lower leg muscles and sensation in the legs, thighs and feet are controlled by this nerve.
Symptoms usually include:
- Pain that radiates from the lower back to the hip and to the leg
- Sharp, tingling, dull, constant or burning pain
- Loss of bladder or bowel control
- Sneezing or coughing increases pain
- Moving the leg gets difficult so usual activities like walking, sitting and standing become painful
Homeopathic remedies are easy and gentle on the body. Homeopathy aims to boost the body's immune system so it can fight all its weaknesses. The following remedies may prove to be useful:
- Ammonium Muriaticum: It is taken for chronic pain in the heel or for chronic backache or when straightening the knee gets difficult as hamstrings contract. It is also taken for limping.
- Bellis Perennis: In periosteum injuries, stiffness and deep aches in the spine Bellis Perennis is used. It is also used for tailbone injuries. It is also helpful for nerve pains during pregnancy.
- Calcarea Fluorica: If the vertebra degenerates after trauma to the spine, then Calcarea Fluorica can be useful.
- Cicuta: The worst back injuries with serious trauma and muscles spasms are treated with Cicuta.
- Hypericum: Hypericum is suggested for tailbone injuries, temporary paralysis, spinal concussions and for sharp pain that tingles and moves upwards.
- Rhus tox: If after lifting weights, overexerting muscles and exposure to anything wet, you feel tearing and burning pain, then Rhus tox is beneficial. Cramps that get better after heat application, but get worse after exposed to the cold are also treated with Rhus tox.
- Ruta: Stiffness and pain from back injuries, twisting the wrong way and bruises are prescribed with Ruta. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.