Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Munavvar Sultana Shaikh
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Munavvar Sultana ShaikhYour feedback matters!
Since last 1 month I am having this allergic cough. Allopathy medicine was giving only temporary relief. I visited doctor Munavvar's chamber 1 week back. And happy to say that her medicine is working for me. Thank you doctor for listening to me and for the proper diagnosis and solution.
Hi my wife is pregnant and it it her 4th month of pregnancy from last 15 days she is suffering from sever beck and leg pain what the cause of this what can we do to overcome from this problem.
Hi good morning sir/madam in my mouth left side down of last teeth was in half black colour and right side down line last teeth was in small black can you please give suggestions for good health mouth fresh.
Hello Sir/Madam, I am having severe under knee pain while standing and walking I had visited nearest orthopedic doctor and had blood test and x-ray but report was normal nothing came out. Doctor gave medicine and injection but didn't get any relief. Please provide me treatment so that I get relief because I am suffering a lot. Thank you.
I am 25 years old male, n I am an engineer that's y I have to stand on site. My skin is looking like rough ,dead n black spot on head .so plzz suggest me what can I do for this how can I remove this blackness n roughness what should I use fo r my skin Thank you.
I am 18 years old my liver is weak and I am facing many health related problems due to this like fever again and again and cough so what should I do ?
Hello, I want to ask one thing that I had suffered from UTI Infection for 6months ago but now I m fine after completing the meditation. Actually sometime when I go for urination then feeling pain at the time of releasing the pressure. Usually I drink 2ltr. Of water in a whole day. Requesting you to please give me an permanent solution about the same. Which medicine is better to resolve existing disease.
Getting married, having children, living the family life is an age-old phenomenon dating back to the mythological era. It's almost every married couple's dream to complete the picture with offspring of their own. It has also become a social status of sorts especially in a country like ours where the people are united by cast, color, creed and religion. The religious beliefs have often led to some couples facing the wrath of the society for no fault of their own simply because they had no offspring. There are many stories in Indian mythology that point to surrogacy, artificial insemination in ways that are a little difficult to believe. A man stood validated as, upon siring a male child. Such was the thinking in the mythological times.
- The problem of no offspring lay in the fact that sometimes nature had other plans in store, sometimes destiny dictated otherwise. Sometimes health issues prevented the couple from being able to conceive. In the olden days, they would have faced a lot of acrimony from friends, relatives and generally people at large, the lady in question would be branded all sorts of names simply because she is unable to have a child, the men too would face dissent. In the late 19th and for quite a while in the 20th century, society had formed some peculiarities which almost penalized the couples unable to have children in many ways, some under the guise of advice and others on their face. It was a social issue.
- But as with all things scientific and technological, Medicine too was one field which saw giant strides in the study and cure of the human body. Naturally babies, birth and conception too came under its purview. When the first test tube baby was born, the world knew they had found a solution to this problem too. Now couples could consider a Test Tube Baby Center and an Infertility Specialist to help them fulfill their dream.
- Specialists offer couples a comprehensive fertility assessment session wherein they analysis the reasons and the medical issues behind their inability to conceive. The assessment involves learning about the medical history, conducting tests and procedures that help identify and isolate the problem. Sometimes a small surgery is all that is needed to resolve the problem. With some, it may be just a matter of getting the system to work the way it should and conception can happen naturally. It's case dependent.
- As with all things new, this concept too saw its own share of doubts and misconceptions, its own share of biased opinions, some even threw it under the scanner for "tampering with nature". Many uneducated elders thought that this was the work of evil forces and children born of this method were the "devils incarnate". People's religious beliefs created a lot of fear among couples who felt that this was the best option for them. It was with trepidation that they would think of approaching a Test tube baby Center to help them have a family.
- This is a place where all the facilities are under one roof. They conduct their own tests and procedures which gives the Infertility Specialist a clear and unhampered result. Now along with a urology specialist, they can narrow down the problem areas and start treatment accordingly.