Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Munavvar Sultana ShaikhYour feedback matters!
Have pain in my knee few months ago I was fallen from stairs and that time my knee was injured. Please help me.
My neck is looks so dark and my face look so weird. How can I get brightening face and neck. Also please give me a home remedy for the pimples. They are killing me.
Sir, I have chhalla inside of both cheek and getting some irritation. Further my throat is occasionally irritated. Kindly prescribe suitable medicine to take cure. Thanking you.
From last 1 year my hands and legs are Shaking. I am addicted from tobacco since 2 year. please suggest me Specialist doctor name.
I am 21year boy every time I am getting throat infections on tongue and beside area. What should I do.
I have some problem in upper lip inside the mouth I can't eat food its paining so please some suggestions.
My sister is 49 year old lady and she is having swelling in right leg and bleeding is very high during periods and after periodsWhat is the reason? kindly advice.
I want to be tall. I am 21 years. I weigh 62kg. How to become tall? will there be any side effects if medicines taken?
My wife got pregnant since August 2016 after having major cesarian/operation delivery of my son in 11th October 2014. There will not be much differences in time, as we were told to plan for next child after 3 years of 1st delivery. So, here I would like to ask that will it create any physical problem to my wife? The 2 and half years difference between my children will be better or not for their growth? Kindly provide me merits and demerits of this pregnancy and growth of children as well as give me some suggestions & advices. My wife is a service holder. Thanking you.
I used to go to gym early morning. Some how due to exams I left gym. And now its been a year has passed and I loose all my stamina. What should I do to regain that stamina?
I was told that my Apendiks surgery had before 13 years ago but that operation place still paying and I want to do the gym help me do this is the first Thank you.
Hello Doctors Can a prediabetes person milk and other liquid s? If yes what should be the value of consumption. My weight is 73 kg. Please suggest it's OK or It is required to reduce.
I am 42 years old male, married may/2015 (late marriage) my pennis not supporting me to participate with my wife (by self sperm coming)
Why is it I get immense headache exactly at the backside after having even small quantity of alcohol previous night?
I am 45 years old diabetic patient. Diagnosed with vitamin d deficiency less then 3 and high uric acid of 7.8. My sugar hba1c is 6.7. Lipid profile a little high. What treatment has to be done. I have severe ankle pain due to which I am not able to exercise. My weight is 82 and height is 5.2. I will hypothyroid too. Take 100 mg thyronorm. I take glyciphage 1000 mg januvia 50 rosovatsin 10 mg and lozar 25 mg.
The production of gas in the body is a natural process as long as it is within normal limits. Whether it makes you burp or causes flatulence, excessive gas can be embarrassing. Gas can also make you uncomfortable and cause bloating. This is simply the buildup of excessive gas in the stomach before it is ready to be released. Here are a few simple tips that can help you prevent the buildup of excessive gas.
- Avoid eating gaseous foods: Beans, broccoli, milk, cheese and fruits like pears and apples; these are some of the foods to avoid if you suffer from frequent bouts of gaseousness. This is because they contain fiber and sugar that is difficult to digest and creates gas. If you cannot avoid them completely, try steaming them instead of frying or baking them. Some people may also react to certain food combinations such as fruits and proteins by producing gas. Keeping a food diary may help identify such combinations.
- Drink a glass of water before meals: Drinking water while you are eating can hinder digestion. When water mixes with solid food, it interferes with the way stomach acid breaks down food. Instead, drink a glass of water half an hour before your meals. In this way, the water flushes your system and prepares it for the digestion process.
- Eat slowly: Grabbing a bite on the go is one of the leading causes of indigestion. When you eat anything, ensure that you chew it properly and do not swallow large bites of food. This prevents air from collecting in your stomach and thus prevents gaseousness.
- Probiotics: Probiotics boost the production of ‘good gut bacteria’ that is essential for digestion. Probiotics can also help ease bloating. If you suffer from gas, try including probiotics like yogurt, pickles, kimchi and buttermilk in your diet or get yourself a probiotic supplement.
- A cup of chamomile tea: Chamomile not only calms the body but can also fight indigestion and gas. A cup of chamomile tea after a heavy meal helps speed up the digestion process. This helps relieve bloating, as the faster the stomach is emptied, the faster gas can move out of the stomach and into the intestines. Fennel, dill, peppermint and ginger can also be used as alternatives to chamomile.
- Digestive aids: Gas is a fairly common problem faced by a number of people and hence digestive aids are easily available over the counter. Look for medication that contains activated charcoal or digestive enzymes.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gastroenterologist.