Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Muktha Pai
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Facial Cosmetic Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Muktha PaiYour feedback matters!
The doctor was friendly & gave a patient hearing.
very friendly and highly experienced Dr
Hi Sir, I am suffering from tinnitus for last 6 months. Strong sound buzzing in my ear 24 hours. So sir please tell me what should bd done to remove tinnitus.
I am 28 year old male suffering from throat problem. I do smoking & smoke 6-7 cigarettes daily. From last 2-3 months I am facing problem like pain in my ears, pain in neck muscles, sometimes I feel that something stick in my throat. For that I search it on google. From that time I am threatening that I have throat cancer. Please help me to know better. Thanks
I have sore throat and pain in throat and lumps on both side of tongue. I am not able to sleep during night. Pain in throat and feel like thirst. But after intake of so much water it remains same. What to do? Please suggest me some medicine for it.
I am suffering from wetting of eyes and my nose is regularly blocked . What I should do to cure this.
I have nose bleeding and nose pain since last 3 days. What should I do to stop this? What type of precaution I need in future?
Hi, I am having problem of full body. Like back pain, stomachache; eyes'ears all please just suggest me to get well.
Dr. I have been smoking form last 2 years in an average 5-6 cigrate a day. And I got an infection in throat. Is this a symptoms of cancer I worry?
Sir mere gale me kbhi kbhi pain ho jata h doc dikhaya gale nhi nd khicav bhari bhari feel hota h gala sara din gale par dyan rhta h.nd mera thoda weight bhi bd gya 2/3 saal me or ye gala bhari 2/3 saal se h. So I request koi tablet or bimari bta dijiye.
I am suffering from watering from nose & pain in tonsils for 2 days in the morning. What should I do to get relief from this?
The ear is made up of three parts that is outer, middle and the inner part. Infections, disorders and ailments in the ear can occur across all age groups and in any part of the ear. Ear ailments are more common in children than in adults as the Eustachian tubes (tubes which drain out ear fluid) are smaller in children.
Here are a few common ailments which occur in children:
- Acute otitis media: AOM is the most common ear infection in children. Some parts of the middle ear are infected, resulting in swelling and blockage of fluid behind the eardrum. This condition is characterised by earache in children and in graver conditions, can also cause fever.
- Otitis media with effusion: This condition usually occurs due to the infestation of an infection when the fluid gets restricted behind the ear drum. This condition doesn’t exhibit too many symptoms except mild earache. You should consult an ENT specialist who can diagnose this condition by checking the concentration of fluid behind the eardrum using special instruments.
- Chronic otitis media with effusion: This condition occurs in children when the fluid remains trapped behind the eardrum for a long period of time. It can lead to serious infection and can cause hearing problem in children.
- Barotrauma: Barotrauma occurs due to changes in atmospheric pressure changes. It can cause problems in the Eustachian tube and causes trapping of air in the middle ear. Middle ear problems can become severe if left untreated and result in a burst in the eardrum, causing excessive bleeding.
- Meniere's disease: This is a disorder, which comes in bouts and is characterised by vertigo and fluctuating hearing loss. This condition usually affects one ear. It can result in tinnitus (ringing in the ear) or permanent loss of hearing if left untreated.
- Swimmer’s ear: Swimmer’s ear, also known as otitis externa, is a common condition which is caused in the outer area of the ear. This condition is caused due to remnants of chlorine water in the ear or because of inserting swabs too deep inside the canal. This condition is characterised by earache, discomfort and itching of the ear.