Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Treatment of Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Hearing, Speech Impairment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Treatment of Nasal Disorders
Canalith Repositioning (Cr) Procedure
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
Ear Microsurgery Procedure
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Micro Laryngeal Surgery
Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery
Revision Ear Surgeries
Revision Ear Surgery
Treating Deviated Nasal Septum
Submit a review for Dr. Muktha PaiYour feedback matters!
I went to a pool party yesterday I got some water in my mouth and nose and woke up with a sore throat and Hardly could breathe.
I have tonsil which are visible like a pile both side in my mouth and severe itching while smoking and burning sensation. And please also advise throat cancer symptoms and various test for cancer.
Droplets of blood are found in my mother's left ear and she says it causes pain. She is suffering from severe cold and have been very weak. When consulted to a general doctor, he said it should be meniere's disease. What is it actually and is it something serious?
I have allergic rhinitis. I try to stay away from particles but still some how I catch cold and keep sneezing and runny nose for 5 days. I am unable to work. Please provide some medicines to stop runny nose instantly and some preventing medicines. Cetzine do not work.
I am 28 years male I have taken divolprox sodium extended release tab 250 mg escitalopram 10 mg clonazepam 0.5 mg and pregabalin extended release 75 mg But I feel dizziness and sleepless so what I do I humble request please answer me sir. Thank you.
I have a queer cold and sneezing problem whenever there is a change of season, sneezing not only effect my nose but also it leads to serious headache also. I want to ask if there is some medicine I can take or any precaution?
I was suffering from cold and cough and I took xop200 and I was good but why after 10 days I got throat infection again?
I have one hole of nose less efficient because of less hole. I have less breath ability in that nose. Can you suggest what I should do?
I am not well due to this extreme heat what shall I do to prevent from this summer sometimes bleeding starts from my nose.
Discharge from left ear ->5 years Discharge from right ear ->1 years Hole ,tinnitus Nellie pain NB allergy to cold weather no espo HTN Ear :- Discharge Nose:- B/l HIT please anyone explain me my report means ?
Number of patients presenting with the painful ear infection, swimmer's ear, rises with the summer heat. More people goes
To the pools and the waterways. Unlike an infection of the middle ear, swimmer's ear happens when bacteria grow in the ear canal.
When water gets in here, it gets stuck around wax or just irritates the ear canal. The ear canal swells and that's when you start to get some small cracks in the tissue that serve as a harbor for infection, which is what leads to outer ear infections. Swimmer's ear can start
Out with mild symptoms, but quickly escalate to pain, itching, redness & drainage. Usually if the drainage persists for more tha
A day or the child complains for more than a day or you start to see some swelling of the ear canal itself, consult a ent specialist.
Avoid over-the-counter ear drops. Preventing swimmer's ear starts with keeping the outer ear dry. A half and half solution of one part vinegar/one part rubbing alcohol can be put into the ear, to help dry it out. You can also use a hairdryer on the low setting, about 12 inches from the ear. The hallmark sign of swimmer's ear in children, regardless of whether or not they have ear tubes, is tenderness when moving the ear. If you are diabetic or immunocompromised, it is important that you see a doctor for ear infections. There is a life-threatening complication that can arise if left untreated
Https://plus. Google. Com/110701442420164474174/about? gl=in&hl=en
Sinusitis or sinus infections can be quite a debilitating ailment when it becomes recurrent. Sinuses are cavities within our head just behind the nose which extends up to our forehead and to certain areas of the cheeks. These cavities are filled with a mucosal lining which helps you breathe and also filters the air which goes to the lungs. When the mucosal lining gets inflamed, it blocks the normal drainage of the mucus into the nose. This results in headaches, nasal polyps and general discomfort. Homeopathy offers some great remedies for this condition, without side effects. Some of these are discussed below.
Homeopathic remedies for sinus problems
- Belladonna: This medication is very effective when the sinusitis has resulted in a suppressed discharge from the nose which occurs intermittently. If you have a splitting headache which feels unbearable, Belladonna can help relieve the symptoms quickly. If the infection of the sinus has spread to the throat and results in cough, Belladonna can be equally effective in those circumstances as well.
- Pulsatilla: If you are experiencing a greenish mucosal discharge from your nose without a painful burning sensation within it, Pulsatilla can be a very effective cure. Another indication where this medication is very effective is when you have headaches centered just above your eyes rather than over the forehead or other parts of your face.
- Kali Bichrome: This is another commonly prescribed medication to deal with the symptoms of sinusitis as well as to reduce inflammation and cure sinusitis altogether. If you have a lot of mucosal discharge that drops into your throat along with discharges through the nose, Kali Bichrome is the drug to go to. Other indications where it is effective are pain and heaviness in the nose and the inability to breathe with headaches in and around the eyes.
- Silicea: If you are feeling cold and constantly chilly along with nasal stuffiness, Silicea is the medication to go to. Along with discharges, your nose may form hard mucous crusts within it. Trying to manually remove these crusts may also cause bleeding. Silicea will reduce these symptoms and is also effective in reducing a headache which occurs mostly on the left side of your face.
- Merc Sol: If you are experiencing a yellowish green discharge from the nose along with a burning sensation and increased saliva secretion in your mouth, Merc Sol is the remedy to turn to. It is also effective wherein the headache has spread all around the head. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.