Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Mukta NadigYour feedback matters!
My wife got blessed with a baby 4 months ago. Her menstrual cycle is not yet started. We are sure that she is not pregnant. We visited to nearby hospital, they advised that it would take sometime to start her menstrual cycle again. Can you pls advice? Does she want to take any tablets?
We are planning to postpone our pregnancy.So for that what we have to do ?We want a natural process.
Hello dr. I am 6th month pregnant and this is my second pregnancy. My 1st pregnancy had a baby girl but she is expired after 80 days. My 1st delivery is cesarean since 20 december 2013. Then after I have polisist(follicle) problem I took medicine now I m 6th months pregnant. I want to know about my case again my delivery cesarean?
Dear doctor. I want to have free sex without using condom. I want to have sex just 1 times. And not more than that. So to stop pregnancy how many tablets of saheli I should take. Will one tablet of saheli after sex will be ok. For not risking the pregnancy. Like I pills. Or I should take two. Or three. please suggest how much dose for one time inter course.
Me and my gf had sex after 3 days of mens that on 13th sept and 14th sept she take an ipill. In 20th sept she start bleeding for 4 days. That time she got average bleeding. Not so heavy not so low. After that till now she do not get her period. Is there is any chance of pregnancy.
N.S.V method kya he? N.S.V kyun kya jata he? Married male ke liye use hota he. November 28 se december 4 celebrate hota he yahan. Main suna tha. Mujhe koi idea nahi he. Sirf yeh malum he. Chota family bane ke liye yeh method karta hain ek ne bola tha mujhe. Isse koi opearation nahi hota hai. Toh kaise kar ke yeh method use karta hain. Mujhe chota family chahiye. Money kitna spend hota he. Mujhe dar lagta he. Aap detail mein btaye?.
अदरक रूखा, तीखा, उष्ण-तीक्ष्ण होने के कारण कफ तथा वात का नाश करता है, पित्त को बढ़ाता है। इसका अधिक सेवन रक्त की पुष्टि करता है। यह उत्तम आमपाचक है। भारतवासियों को यह सात्म्य होने के कारण भोजन में रूचि बढ़ाने के लिए इसका सार्वजनिक उपयोग किया जाता है। आम से उत्पन्न होने वाले अजीर्ण, अफरा, शूल, उलटी आदि में तथा कफजन्य सर्दी-खाँसी में अदरक बहुत उपयोगी है।
सावधानीः रक्तपित्त, उच्च रक्तचाप, अल्सर, रक्तस्राव व कोढ़ में अदरक का सेवन नहीं करना चाहिए। अदरक साक्षात अग्निरूप है। इसलिए इसे कभी फ्रिज में नहीं रखना चाहिए ऐसा करने से इसका अग्नितत्त्व नष्ट हो जाता है।
उलटीः अदरक व प्याज का रस समान मात्रा में मिलाकर 3-3 घंटे के अंतर से 1-1 चम्मच लेने से अथवा अदरक के रस में मिश्री में मिलाकर पीने से उलटी होना व जौ मिचलाना बन्द होता है।
हृदयरोगः अदरक के रस व पानी समभाग मिलाकर पीने से हृदयरोग में लाभ होता है।
मंदाग्निः अदरक के रस में नींबू व सेंधा नमक मिलाकर सेवन करने से जठराग्नि तीव्र होती है।
उदरशूलः 5 ग्राम अदरक, 5 ग्राम पुदीने के रस में थोड़ा-सा सेंधा नमक डालक पीने से उदरशूल मिटता है।
शीतज्वरः अदरक व पुदीने का काढ़ा देने से पसीना आकर ज्वर उतर जाता है। शीतज्वर में लाभप्रद है।
पेट की गैसः आधा-चम्मच अदरक के रस में हींग और काला नमक मिलाकर खाने से गैस की तकलीफ दूर होती है।
सर्दी-खाँसीः 20 ग्राम अदरक का रस 2 चम्मच शहद के साथ सुबह शाम लें। वात-कफ प्रकृतिवाले के लिए अदरक व पुदीना विशेष लाभदायक है।
खाँसी एवं श्वास के रोगः अदरक और तुलसी के रस में शहद मिलाकर लें।
Any medicine to avoid pain during first time intercourse or any gel which can be applied in vagina hole to avoid pain?
My wife has got a tooth bite around her left nipple while feeding her 10 month son. Due to this she has pain around nipple & some reddishness over there. Milk creation is still goes on but unable to feed due to pain. She is applying Nipcare ointment over that part but only little improvement over there. My question is should we see a Doctor or there are medicines available apart from Nipcare which can cure her fastly so that she can feed her son. One more question that milk creation in her right brest is less than left breast where the current problem persists. Its been for more than 5 yrs when her first son born. Pls advise the best one as the earliest. Thanking you.
Does hcg 5000 IUI injection and duphaston delay the periods. So my period is 2 days due. And every month I will have spot before periods but this time I do not even find any spot. What does it mean.
11 Symptoms of Kidney Diseases
Kidney problems, although take a longer time to develop, they end up being silent killers. There are no obvious signs for months and the symptoms crop up when it's rather late.
Many younger people these days are getting diagnosed with kidney problems. This is primarily due to drinking alcohol, smoking, bad eating habits and a sedentary lifestyle. About 60% people who have diabetes or hypertension develop kidney problems eventually.
Therefore, it is advised to be aware of what harms your kidneys and take adequate care to keep them healthy.
Watch out for any of these symptoms early on.
1. Urine Color - This is probably the first symptom and unfortunately affects many people around us. With the way our lifestyles are, this is becoming an increasing concern. Urine becomes dark and there is a need to urinate yet, one is unable to do so.
2. Urine Infection - Second would be when you feel pain or difficulty while urinating. The infections in the urinary tract induce their symptoms of pain or burning during urination. If this infection spreads to the kidneys, one can feel pain in the back.
3. Blood In Urine - If there is blood in your urine, it is a sign of renal illness. While this could be happening because of various reasons, it is advisable to see your doctor soon.
4. Water Retention - The function of the kidney is to take out the extra liquid and the waste from our body. When this process is not smooth, water will stay back and cause your face, limbs and/or ankle joints to swell.
5. Weakness - Severe exhaustion would mean minimized oxygen being delivered to the cells, causing weakness in general. This is also one of the symptoms that your kidney needs medical attention.
6. Temperature Variance - If your kidney is unwell, one of the symptoms is that you will feel the chill even when the temperature is actually warm.
7. Skin Breakout - Since an unfit kidney means waste in the body is piling up, it causes the skin to break out and cause severe irritation and rashes.
8. Rise of Blood Urea Level - When the kidney is unwell, it increases the level of urea in the blood. This causes breakdown of the urea into ammonia in the spit, causes it to smell foul, like urine/metal.
9. Nausea - Waste accumulating in the blood adds up to causing nausea and vomiting.
10. Breathlessness - One can also feel the lack of breath if the condition of the kidney worsens.
11. Discomfort or Pain - Some people have been known to have bodily pains, an instant discomfort that spreads from the lower back to the groin. This usually means that there is a stone in the kidney.
Related Tip: 4 Types of Kidney Stones and Their Common Symptoms