Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Mukta NadigYour feedback matters!
Besides plenty of protein sources available in the market, egg comes in first in biological value and the cheapest source.
Egg is a powerhouse of nutrition, packed with high biological value protein containing all 9 essential amino acids and more than 13 different vitamins and minerals. A medium egg not only contains 6gms of protein but also Vitamin A, B5, B12, B2, Folate, Phosphorus, selenium, decent amounts of Vitamin D, E, K, B6, Calcium, and Zinc.
BV is a measure of the ability of protein present in food to be absorbed and utilised by the human body for protein synthesis.
Eggs are also a rich supply of long-chain omega-3 fatty acids. These are predominantly in the form of docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) which helps with the maintenance of brain function and normal vision. It helps in healthy baby development during pregnancy, healthy skin and hair.
The protein and fat in eggs help sustain your energy levels, keeping you satisfied for longer and assists weight loss.
My periods do not occur at a continuous interval. What to should I do to make them continuous and arrive on time?
Does masturbation looses vagina for women. Will there be any problem in getting pregnant if we have that habit.
Malaria is transmitted by the bite of a female anopheles mosquito.
The malaria mosquito bites mainly between dusk and dawn. While, the dengue mosquito bites during the day.
Malaria can also be transmitted by blood transfusion by sharing of contaminated needles.
Bed nets are good against malaria as major malarial vectors bite during the night.
The behavior of mosquitoes may differ. Some may prefer to rest indoors and feed indoors in the night. Some may prefer to rest and feed outdoors earlier in the day.
Preventive therapy of malaria can be instituted in pregnancy in high risk areas.
The malarial mosquito feeds every third day compared to dengue mosquito, which feeds three times a day.
Malarial fever presents with chills, especially during afternoon.
Spraying of the indoor residential walls and ceiling is effective against mosquitoes.
Ddt is widely used as indoor residential spraying.
Ddt should not be applied more than once or twice early in the walls.
Mosquito contact with ddt surface would generally save from lethal exposure outside the house.
Public must know that spray may require furniture rearrangement. Walls may become streaked with chemical treatment and residual odor from ddt.
The other alternative is malathion spray.
I am afraid, I feel I am lacking libido. I am 19 years old and I am not getting any sexual feelings since 1 year or more. In this age people normally have erotic thoughts but I never think and never have such feelings. There is no fluid secretion from vagina also but I get my periods regularly. Am I over thinking or is my problem serious?
I am 27 year old and married from last 2.5 year and we have trying for a baby but I am not getting pregnant. What kind of test should I do. Or any other simply way to be pregnant. Please tell.
I am 21 years old and I am suffering from high fear along with severe cold. I have been using capsules fro a period of 1 week but no change in my health condition (paracetamol, saridon, avil) are the tablets I had used.
Hello I am trying for baby but worrying about my weight how I can control in this time? And precautions to take weight gain in pregnancy. Suggest me for proper plan.
I am 38 weeks pregnant. Lmp was 14th april 2016 I am facing back pain from 6 to 7 days in interval of 15 mins some times in the interval of 5 mins. Is this sign of early labour pr something else? And acc to sono my placenta is garde 3 mature.
I am trying to conceive and doc suggested IVF. I had fibroid operation last year followed with IVF which was negative. Is there any way to conceive naturally.
My girlfriend and I have done unprotected sex as my condom broke while intercourse She has taken I pill water 5 hr of sex. The question is that Is she got pregnant or not Because there is no signs after taking I pill. Her last period occurs 15 or 17 june. And we had sex on 2 July.
My period date is 20 and I had a pregnancy test on 15 by preganews. Result was negative. I wanted to ask wen should I take a pregnancy test so that I have a confirm result.
My would be wife had periods on last March 18th, our marriage is on April 17th if she had her periods after or before April 18th, she cannot attend any rituals. In this case, is it safe to have medicine to delay periods. If yes, please suggest some medicine. Her age is 27yrs.
I have period prblm because of PCOD from last one year. I also completed the treatment but problem still their. And my weight is also increase. What should I do?
Sir I had sex with my wife 4 day before of her period date. Last month on 9 February her menses had come and I had sex with her on 5th March. Today is 16th march but her menses didn't come. Want to know that is she pregnant. Will you please tell me that a female can get pregnant if a man have sex with her before 5-6 day of period date.
there was leakage, wetness n ejection during sex act but no stage there was penetration and all time both had clothes on body. Does such act result in pregnancy?
Hi. I had period at February 19. Now a days I didn't get period and also no symptoms for period. Today I took pregnancy urine test in my home bt that rest came negative only. I'm pregnant or not. Tell me.
I recently got to know about the vaccine for cervical cancer prevention. However, I have heard that the vaccination causes hormonal imbalances and the girl cannot conceive later in life. Kindly confirm if this is true.
Laparoscopic surgery is also known as minimally invasive surgery. It leads to a lesser amount of pain after the surgery, and therefore requires less medication also. It reduces the possibility of hemorrhage, thereby, lowering the possibility of requiring blood transfusion. The smaller length and depth of the incision also means that the patient recovers from the surgery faster than usual. There is also a lesser chance of contracting infections because a larger number of organs remain unexposed and therefore uncontaminated. Laparoscopic surgeries also cause smaller, lighter scars once the surgery wound heals completely.
However, as with any surgery, complications may occur during the course of laparoscopic surgery.
- Wound infection: Even though laparoscopic surgery is minimally invasive and the possibility of contracting infections is considerably less, the wound is capable of getting infected. Hence, it is essential to maintain the cleanliness and hygiene recommendations provided by the concerned medical staff. It is also assumed that the surgeons would prevent this possibility by maintaining strict protocols regarding this issue on their part.
- Bruising: After surgery, depending on the type and duration of the procedure, the patient is always advised to follow certain restrictions regarding mobility and restriction of normal day to day functioning. These rules must be followed in order to prevent the possibility of bruising after a laparoscopic surgery.
- Hematoma formation: A hematoma is an accumulation of blood outside the blood vessel. This is not normal at all and requires urgent inspection and treatment. This is a relatively common complication that happens after a laparoscopic surgical procedure. Precautions are taken by surgeons to avoid this but it may still occur. It needs to be diagnosed early, and then the bleeding vessel needs to be emobilized selectively in order to reduce any further complication of this type.
- Anesthesia related complications: To prevent anesthesia related complications during laparoscopic surgery, it is essential that procedures related to the airways, ventilation, analgesia, antimetics are followed in the preoperative state.
- Injury: Any injury that may be inflicted on the blood vessels present in the walls of the abdomen or on the sidewall in the pelvic region, as well as injuries in the bowel area and the urinary tract. Proper protocol must be followed by the doctor to avoid such complications as much as possible. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.