Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Mukram Sheriff RYour feedback matters!
I want to increase my height only 1inch I am 19 year old. So is there any doctor anywhere in india can help me. I am also tried many medicines supplements.
I have small pimple on my face and I use so many creams and I did not see any changes on my face so please tell me what I do.
How much water should a adult consume per day? And in what intervals? What type of water Is to drink hot or? Is it ok to drink cold water.
I have diabetic (sugar) how I should control it which exercises is useful and which type of food is preferable for controlling diabetic.
I am 58 years old, male, with Schizophrenia since 10 years. At the present moment, I am put on Amisant 200 mg 0-0-1 and Sizopin 100 mg 0-0-1. I intend to replace Amisant with Sizodon plus 0-0-1, because, I have positive symptoms of Schizophrenia, like hallucinations etc, where Amisant is found wanting. I will take this decision only after consulting my psychiatrist, whom I am meeting on Monday next. Kindly remember that I am not taking independent decisions and i am not self-medicating myself. In the mean time, kindly advice whether the combination of Sizodon plus and Sizopin relieve both positive and negative symptoms of Schizophrenia?
My problem kabj hyper acidity loose motion not motion clear prob 15 year after two years stomach right side normal'pen then not motion clear daily 3 to4 time going toilet always weaknesses etc.
I am 19 years old. I heard that honey lighten skin. I was applying honey directly on my face and sometimes with besan and milk. My complexion was fair but now my skin turned very black and dark please tell me know what can I do to get previous complexion please any soap or any tip for permanent colour not temporary.
In Dec 2012 am walking normally suddenly something happen in my brain I feel that am not existing in the world after that feeling of fear, anxiety lot of negative thoughts even to hurt myself then I check to some psychiatrist he give me medicine and that's I carry in regularly. Lot of things get improve n in me now intensity of negative thoughts is very low but my confidence and thinking power is very less now. Always confused am on medication now which I listed below Divaa od 250 Zicam 0.25 sulphate 50.
Wat to do with migraine headache. Is there a permanent solution to it, if I start getting a migraine attack it will continues till I get a night sleep, sound not concentrate on work, if I see light it's more irritated.
I want to solve my daily headache problem which occurs due to study. How to resolve it please tell me?
Maintaining proper oral health is very essential for everyone but it becomes more important for women who are planning to conceive or are pregnant. Studies reveal that if a woman is suffering from gum disease, the chances of the baby being born prematurely or having inadequate weight increase.
Moreover, the alteration in the levels of the hormone in the body caused due to pregnancy might also trigger gum disease and a condition known as pregnancy gingivitis, which makes taking care of oral hygiene mandatory for expecting mothers.
How can you ensure proper oral hygiene before conceiving?
Visiting a dentist before conceiving is necessary to diagnose and treat any issues related to oral health, so that it doesn't affect the health of the baby in any way. During this visit, you can opt for professional cleaning of your teeth and proper scrutiny of your gum tissue to detect any oral health issues, which might influence your pregnancy.
How can you maintain proper oral health during pregnancy?
You can take the following measures to ensure that your teeth and gums remain healthy during pregnancy.
- Visit your dentist regularly - Pregnancy should not keep you from going for regular dental checkups. The dentist can conduct the requisite periodontal exams and provide you instructions for maintaining healthy gums and teeth during this period.
- Inform your dentist about the drugs you are consuming - Letting your dentist know about all the medications you are consuming and their dosages is advisable so that he/she can accordingly design your dental treatment plan.
- Don't avoid dental X-rays - If you need a dental X-ray, you can opt for it even while you are pregnant. Informing your dentist about your pregnancy will ensure that, he/she takes extra measures for your and the baby's safety by protecting your thyroid gland and abdomen from the rays.
- Consider morning sickness while choosing your toothpaste - Morning sickness often hinders with the normal process of brushing due to the taste of the toothpaste. In this case, asking your dentist to recommend a suitable brand for you would be the right thing to do.
- Ensure that you follow a healthy diet - Following a diet which contains a minimum amount of sugary snacks and more dairy products like yogurt and cheese is recommended for expecting mothers. This not only decreases the risks of tooth decay but also ensures proper development of the baby's gums, bones, and teeth.
Related Tip: 5 reasons to get regular dental cleaning