Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Mukram Sheriff RYour feedback matters!
Actually I am 28 years old. I'm facing some problems during sex. When me and my partner is in sex my sperms are falling within 4/5 mins. She always told me that she is happy but I don't think so & I'm not happy as well. We are getting married as early as possible. please help me.
My mother in law is suffering from knee pain from atleast 5 years. She have not taken medicine. She is 66 years old. Please give me advice or any home remedies. She has problem in standing and sitting.
I have acne on my face since last 5 years and still pimples are coming! So what can I do to prevent it?
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
I am 40 year old, suffering to tensions because of not having good sleep in night time sleeping timings between 11.50 pm to 3am.
Hair fall control. Skin smooth tips Hair damages Dry lips control Headache Dry feet Dry lip's stomach pain.
I am 30 years there is gas formation in my stomach and digestion is also not gud. How to keep in control of gas.
I am 21 years old and I'm suffering from hipper depression and anxiety hipper angry please tell me what to.
Hi doctors My wife didn't get her periods this month. Due date was 1st sep. Did prega news test & result is negative. please advise any other way of checking pregnancy? If not pregnant then what should be our next step. Should go for blood or urine test or any other way.
My wife is 29 old and having leg pain for last 3 years after the delivery. Consulted with gynaecology everything is fine. Please suggest
Mere dato mai bahut pahle se problem hai Kabhi kabhi sujan ho jata hai aur pak bhi jata hai jiski waja se kabhi kabhi muh se bhi badbu aati hai mai pareshan hu sir mai kya karu.
I am 25 years old unmarried I came to Bangalore 4 months ago. After coming I started facing problem regarding hairfall. Almost 60% hair I have lost in last 2 months. I am also facing dandruff problem. Please suggest me what should I do. Should I go for hair spa. Or should I use any specific shampoo and oil. Please help me.
I am fatty. I want to remove my fat. I am doing lots of exercise but I unable to loose it so please help me out.
Sir, my father has high BP. How to reduce BP? Sir.in natural way .my father takes tablets daily to control bp. But I want some precautions to reduce BP.
This year in the month of March I have pain in scrotum and enlargement in left testis and the very next day I went to Silchar Medical College and doctor has advised for medicine with sonography of inguinal Scrotal region. The Impression of the report was LEFT epididymis ORCHITIS WITH FUNICULITIS.
I am 23 year old male and have hair falling problem for last 6months. I have used Home oil only, but My hair falling not stop, So give me any advice about it. I'm worried about it.
I am 54 year old female. Post dengue after 2nd November was getting numbness in hand. Taken anti inflammatory tabs but the pain is in the knees, wrists, shoulders and swelling on feet. Cannot walk well and rigidity in knee and fingers. Was told by Dr. it is viral arthritis post dengue. Was tested for RA and count is 7. Pls advice.
Ebooks maybe are a lot easier to carry, and with the emerging trend of Kindles, it may appear to be more convenient than paperbacks, but the smell of new books, the texture of its pristine pages, is unparalleled to the inanimateness of ebooks. But that is not just why you must choose paperbacks over ebooks.
Read on to find out why paperbacks work well over ebooks for better eye health:
- Does not involve light-emission: The backlit electronic devices, strain your eyes, causing redness, irritation and watering. Most doctors advise that exposure to light during the evening, especially from artificial sources should be minimal. On the other hand, books do not emit any harmful rays, making it the obvious choice if you want to take good care of your eyes.
- Do not hamper body clock: Our system has a tendency to adapt itself to the rhythm of life by responding to the surrounding light. However, the blue light in reading devices disrupt the release of melatonin or the sleep hormone, causing inadequate, less deep sleep, and fatigue and irritation the following morning. Thus, not giving enough time to your eyes and body for revitalizing. On the other hand, studies have shown that people reading books sleep better and timelier than those reading on devices.
- Proximity to device not required: The admonition of not sitting too close to the television's screen glare is nullified by reading devices where a certain level of proximity is required for comfortable reading, which harms our eyes. But paperbacks do not have any such risk involved as there is no glare that would affect our eyes.
- Does not induce disrupted winking: Electronic devices often trigger a tendency to not blink and stare at the screen constantly for longer than advisable. That does not give the lenses in your eyes the momentary rest that the eyes require in order to replenish themselves.
Exercises to improve eye health:
There are many common measures people take to improve their eyesight or improve their vision. These include wearing glasses, lenses, sunglasses and many such measures. Here are some effective exercises which prove to be highly beneficial in increasing your eye health:
- Stretching: This is the most common and also one of the easiest to do. It requires you to just look up, hold for two seconds, look down, hold for two seconds, then repeat this procedure for each corner of your eye, which means top-left, top-right, bottom-left and bottom-right corners.
- Flexing: This is simply rotating your eyes in circles. Roll your eyes in the clockwise direction for one minute and then roll your eyes in the anticlockwise direction for one minute.
- Focus switching: This particular eye exercise is used for accommodation and is probably the most useful one. In this eye exercise, you have to hold something at a reading distance and cover the other eye. You then have to find something that is at least twenty feet away and trace its shape with one eye closed. With one eye closed, trace more shapes which are twenty feet away and this may improve your eyesight.
- Palming: This exercise is also very simple to perform. All you have to do is cover your eyes with your palms. Once you have done this, just wait and see that there are no bright flashes of light. If you see that there is a bright flash of light, just wait till they go. This is used primarily to destress the eyes.
- Deep blinking: This is also an incredibly useful exercise for distance vision. All you have to do is to place some large letters at a fair distance and then sit on a chair. You have to then close your eyes and tighten all your muscles for 5 seconds. After the gap of 5 seconds, open your eyes and see the letters for a second or two. The more time you do this the more clearly you will be able to see the letters after reopening your eyes.
Finally, a warning has to be given that these eye treatments are not universally accepted by all doctors. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychologist.