Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Mukram ShariffYour feedback matters!
Hy my age is 21 and my weight is 95 I have to reduce it can you give me some suggestions wch will help me.
- vitamin a: tomato, papaya, carrots.
- vitamin c: oranges, strawberries, peppers and broccoli.
- zeaxanthin and lutien: leafy green vegetables, mangoes, kiwis, honeydew, peas and yellow squash
Many more details will be shared along. Search for ssohm on internet for more details.
Hi, My wife has a mole on her face she tried keeping the Garlic piece on the moles. For 2 nights while sleeping on the first day their was the bums and reddish and pain on the area for the next day totally it became black spots on the area where she kept the garlic. Now she is crying with the dark spots which was effected totally looking like dark spots on face and even when she keeps the rose water the skin will be getting pain on her face.
Hi, my skin is very sensitive. Very frequently I face itching on my face and forehead, doctors says I have allergy of hair oil and I should not use it, also he said that I should avoid to go outside in daytime. Wha I came to know frm my experience is that I have some allergy of shaving cream, I have changed my shaving cream but it dosent solve this. Pl help me what should I do?
I am 17 years old. I am male. I am facing with severe asthma (aasma. I can not breathe properly. So please give me the valuable suggestion for my problem.
Hi any permanent solution have for pcod problems. How many days use medicine for it ? will it cure completely ?.
I am 31 years old I have cold and cough From last 10 days am using azithromycin Chester cold tablets but I can't feel any chance.
Dear doctor I am suffering from ed. I am having high blood pressure and my creatinine is around 3. I tried taking shilajit gold but it didn't suit me. Request you to prescribe some medicine for my ed problem and it should also be safe on my kidney & health. Waiting for your reply
I have a back pain from last 3 days. Actually I am a software engineer so I worked whole day with my laptop. Pls help me.
I had a problem related my sexual life. How can the size and the thickness of penis can be increased any gud consultants here.
The most common ear infections happen because of bacterial or viral growth in the middle ear, the part which lies just behind the ear drum. Middle-ear infections can be very painful and children are most commonly reported in children. Most of these infections are caused by the blockage of the Eustachian tube, which connects the ear and the throat, causing the build-up of fluids and swelling. Here is a guide to the most common forms of ear infections and their symptoms, ranging from the acute to the chronic.
Acute infections have intense symptoms but can be cured with time and treatment. They generally last for shorter durations.
In Chronic cases of infections, the patient complains of recurrent symptoms multiple times. Chronic ear infections have the potential of causing permanent damage to the ear.
Symptoms reported by most patients with Ear infections:
1. Pain in the ear (Mild to severe): This is caused due to increased pressure owing to the blockage of the Eustachian tube. Collection of fluid inside the ear would increase the intensity of pain in most cases. Children will keep tugging at their ear and most likely be cranky.
2. Redness and swelling: Both of these are inevitable accompanying symptoms in case of any infection in the body.
3. Oozing of the fluids: The blockage leads to the fluid being released from the ear which can be watery, thick yellow or mixed with blood depending on the severity and type of infection.
5. Difficulty in sleeping.
6. In some cases when the infection spreads, difficulty in balancing the body is experienced as body balance is maintained by ears.
7. The patient might also experience increased irritability.
8. Ear infections can also cause a hearing problem if the condition continues to go untreated.
Ear infections should be promptly dealt with to prevent long-term damages. So here is what should be done when you have ear pain symptoms.
1. Consult an ENT who will prescribe pain medication as the first line of treatment.
2. After the necessary tests are done, antibiotics are prescribed in most cases by the doctor. Other medications for palliative treatment (to ease the symptoms) are administered. However in a few rare cases, the infection might be because of non-bacterial causes in which antibiotics might not cure the state.
3. In case the problem keeps recurring, one must visit the doctor again and get further tests and treatment done.
As prevention is always better than cure, care should be taken to avoid all chances of carrying the infection to your ear. Maintain cleanliness in and around, especially in the case of children.
For further queries; we'd be happy to help!