Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Mujahid PashaYour feedback matters!
I am addicted of masturbation. Please suggest me the drawback or future impact of masturbation. And suggest me what should I do for loss this habit.
I have red spots on my skin all over the body for 10 days and I am feeling very much tired. What should I do?
I have severe UTI according to the doctor. So what kind of foods should I avoid? And what type of foods are recommended?
I have a big problem with my stomach since child hood swelling in intestine I am getting treatment but not getting benefit so what should I do and apart from it I do have my problem like I need to pee every after 1 hour with pressure and always I have cold so help me my age is 28 years.
I suffer for constipation on the day when I drink less water, n eat potatoes. I also feel type of jalan in my chest when I drink water less then 3 ltr a day.
I have a cough issues which is very intensive from time to time. I take alcohol. Non smoker. While coughing it causes me extensive pain in my head. Its being a year now or more. X- ray done but everything is normal. No TB detected. Please give me some advice.
What is the medicine for constipation. I am suffering from constipation from 5 years. Give me a solution.
My grandson is three and half years. He is absolutely normal health wise. He goes to play school and seems to enjoy. He utters words like Amma appa ayyappa. But is not coming out with sentences. Vocabulary is limited. Very cheerful active playful. Some say he has mild Autism. For three months he went through some sort of speech therapy. Slight improvement was found. Eye contact is there. Some times he does tow walking. Beta tests are negative. What could we do? Any advice?
Hi i am Suffering from severe cold from 3 weeks. Now jaws are locked and headache is there. Even in moving neck.In mucus also some blood comes.
At present 3 out of the 5 people are suffering from diabetes and it is the 7th leading cause of death worldwide. Moreover, it is no more restricted just to adults and affects children as well. Diabetes is a metabolic disease resulting in increase in the level of glucose in the body. Glucose is a source of energy for the cells making up the muscles and other tissues in the body. But if the level of glucose goes up, it shows the sign of danger. Diabetes is of 2 types:
- Type 1: body fails to produce insulin.
- Type 2: Body fails to produce enough insulin which is required by the body.
There are no definite signs of diabetes. It simply varies from person to person. In many of the cases it goes unnoticed. Such signs are as follows:
- Sudden weight loss: You might experience a sudden weight loss of 5 to10 kgs within a month. This happens when sugar metabolism ceases very quickly. Insufficient insulin prevents the body from taking in glucose in the body cells from the blood to use as energy. In such a scenario the body starts burning fat and muscle for energy. This results in weight loss.
- Intense hunger: The cells in your body might not get enough energy either due to absence or improper functioning of insulin in your blood. This makes you hungry quite often.
- Excessive urination and thirst: Due to diabetes, the glucose level in the body goes up. The kidneys are overloaded with the burden of working overtime for filtering and absorbing the excess glucose in your body. The excess sugar, which the kidney cannot store is excreted out of your body. This makes you urinate frequently. Due to frequent urination the body gets dehydrated which makes you feel thirsty more often.
- Blurred vision: Due to the high level of glucose in your body tissues gets pulled away from the lens of the eyes. This results in vision issues. If not treated on time, it may even lead to blindness.
- Increased fatigue: The cells in your body might not get enough energy either due to absence or improper functioning of insulin in your blood. This makes you restless more often and you may even feel too weak to do your regular activities.
If you notice any of these signs, get the level of sugar in your checked and take the required remedies. It is good to get it treated as early as possible rather than facing immense trouble in future.