Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
I am 20 years old male I have fat in liver due to over weight I am 87kg weight 160cm height don't know how to reduce my weight I am too lazy. Anyone can please tell me how to reduce my fat in liver and weight?
I Am not getting sleep properly because i am doing night job. For that issue i am getting full headache.how can i get rid of this?
Hi doctor, sometimes when I pee and when it's done I still feel to pee more. But when I go to pee only few drops come. There is also tingling sensation at the tip of penis. This pee thing and tingling stay for some time around half to one hour and then come to normal. This thing happens once in a month. Please help me with this.
Hi! Am 35 year young. I feel very lethargy am going to get married in some time. I feel my ejaculation is just in 30 second. erection is also not so strong. I have been stress patient in past. Am overweight also. Kindly advise diet plan which help me in weight loss n also improve my sexual ability & stress relief too. Suggest good medicine also. Thanks.
I have infection in my throat (kharash) what to do it occurs in every 30-35 days! What is the best treatment for this please give me!
I am a 26 years female. My mother in law is having some kind of problem while passing stools. She complaints of bleeding too sometimes. Tried milk of magnesia and few others but no symptoms of relief. She is on fibre rich food and good diet.
Meri wife ke sir me hamesha dard bana rahata hai checkup se migrain ka proble bataye treatment bhi karwaya but thik nahi ho raha hai kya kare bataiye.
My mom has fistula. Please suggest the food she can intake. And she under going ayurvedic treatment (thearding process). Can any prefer some pain relief medicines.
How many egg is eating perfect in a day for a man? What is the bad effect eating egg and also good effect?
Food plays an integral part in our sustenance, providing us the nourishment as well as the required energy to go about in our daily lives. However, they play a dual role, not only are they responsible for obesity, but if consumed in a right manner they also can help in losing weight as well. Some of them are:
- Cabbages: Rich in vitamin C, cabbages are a great source of antioxidants. Not only are they readily available, but they also provide one with a variety of options. You can make a stir fry with them or cook them with other vegetables. They help to boost the immunity as well as well contribute in losing weight.
- Grapefruit: Grapes are an extremely rich source of vitamin C, potassium and folic acid. Available in different varieties, they are efficient in fighting various diseases like atherosclerosis, a condition that causes heart attacks. They help to prevent damage of the arterial walls.
- Lettuce: With every pound consisting of around 60-70 calories, this vegetable tops the list of everybody who is trying to lose weight. They are extremely rich in vitamin B, Manganese and help in regulating the blood sugar as well as maintaining proper immune system.
- Radishes: This vegetable is replete with folic acid and sulfur compounds that help in the digestion of the food. Contrary to other vegetables, the leafy top of the vegetable is rich in calcium and vitamin C than the roots and therefore, must not be eliminated while cooking.
- Spinach: The benefits of this vegetable has been well established and for quite the right reasons. They are packed with vitamin K and help in fighting the onset of various eye diseases and weakening and degeneration of muscles. They can be prepared as different dishes and serve as a great constituent in salads or as fillings in omelettes.
- Egg whites: For the longest time, eggs were considered as a lethal source of cholesterol, but over the years its benefits have surpassed its apparent disadvantages. Rich in protein and healthy fats, they are extremely filling and curbs further pangs of hunger throughout the day.
Related Tip: "How to Lose Weight Just by Having Fibrous Foods"
My relative had a test of vitamin b-12. Its result is 1623 pg/ml. As normal 211-911 pg/ml. What will be effect of that result? can you explain? and if known then tell price for this test.
Erectile Dysfunction: This condition is one where the male patient experiences trouble during sexual encounters and experiences. As per this condition, the patient will have difficulty in mustering up and thereafter, retaining an erection for satisfactory sexual intercourse. This condition can also contribute to premature ejaculation.
Chronic Health Issues: Many male patients who are suffering from chronic health issues are at
serious risk of developing premature ejaculation in the long run. These health issues range from diabetes to heart disease. Due to these diseases and ailments, the patient may feel considerable stress or even may not be able to ejaculate later in the process of intercourse.
Anxiety: Anxiety is one of the primary reasons for such physical problems that one experiences during sex. These patients may be suffering from anxiety due to their performance in bed, or they may be anxious about a new relationship or partner. This anxiety can lead to a state where the patient is not able to fully enjoy the act of intercourse and ends up ejaculating prematurely.
Relationship problems: Another issue that many male patients suffering from this condition face includes relationship problems. These problems can create trouble in the sex life of the patient due to which sex may not be happening on a frequent or regular basis. Due to this, the ejaculation may also suffer, leading to further stress.
Biological Issues: There are a number of biological problems due to which men may also experience premature ejaculation and other related health issues. Abnormal hormonal levels and an imbalance in the state of one's hormones can lead to this condition. Also, there are instances where the neurotransmitters of the brain enjoy an abnormal level of activity which can lead to an abnormal reflex reaction in the ejaculatory system of the patient. Nerve damage can also lead to this condition.
Thyroid: Male patients suffering from thyroid problems have also reported instances where premature ejaculation becomes a problem.
This condition can also be an inherited one. It is best to take a professional opinion and seek therapy for treatment.