Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Muddu GangadharYour feedback matters!
How to control body fitness. Than. How to pressing teeth doctor. My tongue pain on every day I have clean to my teeth. What I can do it doctor?
I am 34 years old. I have three problems. One is I have got swelling on my lips (nearly 20 times for 3 months) and inside mouth also sometimes. Mostly it starts at after 6.00 pm or early morning and returns normal to next or same day around 11 am. 2. I have a breathing problem. I. E if I inhale, I feel like I have something struck on my lungs and I have to cough when exhaling. 3. I have constipation problem. I. E I can realize that I can feel the rectum on my anus. Sometime I need to press it to empty the rectum. I felt a bump on my rectum. Some time I defecate normally. Sometimes only I have constipation. I. E if I eat enough, it is easy to defecate. Is it true, or any other problem I have.
If you want a healthy set of teeth, you must follow healthy lifestyle habits. There are certain habits that you need to follow strictly in order to keep your teeth healthy. Not maintaining proper oral hygiene puts you are at an increased risk of various oral diseases.
The lifestyle habits to maintain healthy teeth are:
- Brush regularly: Brush your teeth at least twice a day or if possible, after every major meal. Use a toothbrush with soft bristles so that you don't injure your gums.
- Flossing: Develop the habit of flossing your teeth on a daily basis, as flossing helps in removing food particles and other foreign substances stuck within the teeth cavity. It also does not allow plaque to accumulate in between your teeth.
- Avoid sugar: Eating foods that contain high amounts of sugar can lead to tooth decay. The bad bacteria that are present in the teeth use the sugar to form acids that erode the enamel of the teeth. Cavities may also develop in your teeth due to increased sugar intake. (Learn more Why You Should Stay Away From Sugar?)
- Visit the dentist: Most people delay their visits with the dentist as much as possible. Oral problems are not shown the level of urgency as compared to other diseases. Visit the dentist on a regular basis as untreated underlying conditions may lead to serious complications.
- Clean your tongue: Once you finish brushing your teeth, don't forget to clean your tongue. This is another aspect of oral health that most people miss out on. Bacteria can accumulate on the tongue leading to bad odor. Scrape your tongue using a cleaner to prevent accumulation of bacteria.
- Avoid smoking: If you are a smoker, then it is time that you quit. Smoking increases the risk of oral cancer and stains the teeth as well. You may also be prone to gum disease if you cannot ditch that cigarette now.
- Diet: Avoid eating junk foods as they are not good for your overall health. Eat plenty of vegetables and fruits as they contain vitamins and minerals that keep your teeth healthy.
- Reduce stress: Excessive stress levels can contribute to various periodontal diseases. Practice relaxation techniques such as meditation to keep your stress levels under control.
Now a days I feel different smell coming from my mouth. What is the reason? What I have to do for that?
Brushing baking soda on your teeth twice a month can remove the stains of coffee or red wine and give you your pearly white teeth back.
I am 28 years male. Suffering from dental pain at left upper m1 and m2. The dentist took the xray and explained as m2 is completely infected and m1 is infected but in the outermost layre of enamil.
I got Mouth ulcers last month, I took a medicine dose for day, it got little healed, cleared for 2 days but it came back after then. Now it's recurring not vanishing completely. What should be done?
Baby teeth may not last forever, but that doesn’t mean they aren’t extremely important. In fact, they are just as important to babies and kids as your adult teeth are to you! Here are five things every parent definitely needs to know about baby teeth.
1. They save a spot for adult teeth: Baby teeth are placeholders for adult teeth, and help them to grow in straight. When baby teeth come out too early—due to decay or an accident—other teeth nearby might drift into the empty space, blocking the incoming adult tooth. This can lead to crowding and the need for braces later on. If a baby tooth is badly decayed, it may have to be pulled. In this case, the dentist might recommend that something called a space maintainer be put in where the tooth used to be.
2. They help children chew food and speak clearly: If kids are missing several baby teeth, they may not be able to fully chew their food. This can cause tummy aches and prevent children from getting all the nutrients they need for their growing bodies. Baby teeth are also very important when it comes to children learning to speak clearly. Losing certain teeth too early can make it difficult to correctly say some words and might cause long term problems down the road.
3. Cavities grow faster in baby teeth: Baby teeth are different from adult teeth in that the outer layer of the teeth (the enamel) is much thinner, and the layer just under that (dentin) is much softer. Because of this, cavities can eat through baby teeth surprisingly quickly. With regular dental checkups, little cavities can get filled before they grow into a gaping hole.
4. Cavities hurt at any age: For children with untreated cavities, there is a good chance their little mouths are in pain. This can make it hard to focus in school and may lead to them feeling upset or grumpy much of the time. Living with the nagging pain of a toothache is no fun at all, so get those tiny teeth looked at asap!
5. Healthy baby teeth give kids confidence: There is so much to smile about when you’re a kid. But when a child is living with badly decayed teeth, the last thing they want to do is smile. Having to face the world with damaged, discolored, or cavity-filled teeth can make it difficult to be social and make friends. A healthy smile makes it easier to be a happy child.
Healthy baby teeth lead to healthy adult teeth, but they also do so much more. You can do your part by making sure your children brush after meals, floss daily, and see the dentist twice a year. And if you spot a cavity, get to the dentist right away! Every kid deserves to have a healthy, happy smile.