Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mudasir Nasar
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Mudasir NasarYour feedback matters!
Doctor, She is suffering from knots on her overy. She had taken a lot of treatment. All the doctors gives medicine. But she is not feeling better. The pain remains unbearable. Will the operation be good. She is married and has no baby. Please suggest me treatment and expenses.
I twisted my ankle a few days back & it's been swollen ever since. Hurts a bit too. Is there any medicine I can take? I already use a crepe bandage but it doesn't seem to work.
Hello .I hv a question. I had sex on 24th june with my husband. He did not ejaculate into my vagina. We use condom. He ejaculated on my breast nd abdomen. Thn I use to clean it by cloths. Nd also wash my vagina by the cloth. Is there any chance of pregnancy?
I am 55 years now. I have undergone Angioplasty balloon surgery 5 years ago. I am taking clopilet, carvidelol, atrovastin, enalpril, vitamin and omega caps daily. For the last 4 months I have been getting pain some times severely at joints, wrists, foot and fingers. If I take paracetamol the pain willgoes off. Why the pain occurs? I am doing normal exercise and works as usual.
Hello sir my marriage is next month so I should participate in sex for the first time so when I participate for the first time my penis foreskin is little tight not so much but little tight. When it is small it is easily going back and when it us erected it us little tight have to be wantedly get bk. So for free movement and come easily for that any prescribed creams or oils? For having sex.
Sir my brother has passed pus through penis automatically and after ultrasound we found that find cyst on right kidney How we can do?
I have had fatty lumps for years, about 20 I had one removed coz it started hurting most of them hurt, I also get very painful pain in my thigh bones, it never stops hurting, my drs have said they couldnt hurt but.
From many years I am having frequent attack of cough ,cold and wheezing. almost 3-4 months in a year keep? From these ailments. Last year I developed polyps in nose and then had cold due to these for almost an year. I take homeopath first and then allopathic medicine. Kindly suggest how can I avoid or minimizer these. Suggest me some food items which I should take or avoid or any vitamin that I should take to avoid these allergies.
From last 10 days I have boil pox in my head and if I press on that boil it pains and can't comb the hair before also I had same problem but it would come and go but this time it has increased. Pls help me.
Hi doctor, I have been taking Malebooster for a while now but I have seen no positive impacts. Could you help me out?
What are the precautions that should be taken to avoid dengue and what are the remedies for curing dengue?
I am 32 years old male. I am married 5 years back and hv 3 years old kid. Recently I hv noticed that I am unable to sustain hardness in my penis during intercourse. I hv skin allergy i.e. Red rashes of which reason is not yet got. Pl advise any remedies.
Taking a balanced diet not only helps in maintaining overall health also helps in curing indigestion. The right mix of carbohydrate, protein, water, fat, vitamin, salt and fiber is important for the body to function well. Apart from maintaining a healthy diet, it is also essential to refrain from food that triggers indigestion.
Here is a list of worst food for digestive health:
- Dairy Products: Dairy Products contain a protein called the casein. This protein can be highly allergic and inflammatory. Its strong insulin response can hold up fat and makes someone look fatter than his usual self. Lactose, the carbohydrate found in milk is extremely difficult to digest. If you are lactose intolerant, you should make it a point to stay away from dairy products such as kefir and yogurt to ensure smooth digestion.
- Gluten: This protein molecule is found in barley and wheat. Gluten is extremely difficult to break and has the capability to create a lot of damage. The unbroken molecules of gluten cause inflammation and bloating. People, who have GI issues, should definitely eschew gluten to ensure food digestion.
- Sugar: Patients suffering from indigestion should stay away from sugar related products such as candy, cake and crackers. Intake of sugar product increases the rate of inflammation, feeds harmful bacteria and suppresses the immune system. No wonder it is one of the worst food to consume if you are suffering from indigestion.
- Fake fats: Fake fats are extremely difficult to digest and make the cell membranes more rigid. It can also show symptoms such as cramps, loose stools and bloating.
- Gums: Guar and xanthan gum are proved to be responsible for causing colitis. People with bowel disease are strongly suggested to stay away from gums and thickeners in order to avoid indigestion.
- Soy: Soy possesses protein inhibitors. It is an enzyme that restricts digestion. The carbohydrate content of the soy does not get recognized by the GI system. This leads to bloating, cramps and gas.
- Nightshade vegetables: Vegetables such as potato, bell pepper and tomatoes contain a compound called solanine. The latter is known to be responsible for indigestion. People with a compromised GI should not consume these vegetables at all.
- Red Dye: May fast food item contain a red dye which is known to decrease the production of energy, disturb nerve signaling and is an inflammatory agent.
- Sweeteners: Fake sweeteners show GI symptoms such as bloating and gas. Replacing this with sugar is not at all a good idea since it causes indigestion over a period of time.
- Legumes and beans: Legumes and beans contain compounds called saponins and lectins respectively. They are a major cause of a leaky gut and inflammation. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gastroenterologist.