Find numerous Psychologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Psychologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Psychologists online in Bangalore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ms. Spandana Arun
Treatment of Depression
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Anxiety
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment of Anxiety and Depression
Treatment Of Anxiety Attacks
Sex Addiction Counselling
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Stress
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Drug Abuse and Addiction
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Counselling And Stress Management
Treatment of Abnormal Behavior
Treatment of Trichotillomania
Submit a review for Dr. Ms. Spandana ArunYour feedback matters!
I am just always talking with myself .i am not interested in talking with others. I just always remain happy in myself and I feel depressed all the time and I also have headache always please tell something.
Hi I am 24 years old and mujhe school days me he tobacco and porn Ka addiction ho gaya tha. Me 4-5 hours tak porn dekhta tha or masturbate karta tha and jaise he mujhe feel hota ki me ab satisfy hone wala hu to me ruk jata tha and fir start kar deta Tha ab maine tobacco khana to chod diya h kafi time se but recently jab me sex kar raha tha to mujhe feel hua ki mera erection sahi se nhi ban raha h when I pushing my penis in her vegina I started to loosing my erection but when I masturbate tab aisa nhi hota but erection pehle jaisa tight ni hota doctor please help me.
Sir I am unable to behave as I want to behave with other. I want to change my behavior but I can't do it. And then I feel more nervous to see others reaction. It affects my relationship with other and also my carrier. Help me.
My Spouse has the habit of getting away, & asking for even Suicide.in small things, not happening as per her thoughts/Acceptance, very short tempered, 9 She does not have parents, Age 45, got recently married. Myself being calm & quiet, always try best to keep her happy. Still I am worried. Please advice a solution/Medicine/Cure.
I am suffering from depression. For the 15 year above. Please give me advise how can I complete to my health without medicines.
I am habitual of alcohol daily. 180ml. Bt I want to leave it completely. Is there any medicine or pill that can help me coz my willpower is not that much strong.
There are so many brand names for the same drug in market, how do we know which brand is better ,for example in case of psychiatry drugs with escitalopram as the salt .there are many manufacturers of the same salt .And is sold under different brand names like cipralex, nexito,depranex, rexipra,how do we get to know which one to buy.
Asperger's syndrome has been found to affect people at a tender age. The augmented impacts of this syndrome are felt as you grow up. It is a neurological disorder falling under the scope of Autistic Spectrum Disorders. However, it is a milder form of autism and has similarly unidentifiable causes. A person afflicted with Asperger's syndrome will not exhibit stark signs of the disorder. These persons are usually smart and brilliant but face issues in communicating or interacting socially.
Factors that may result in this disorder:
- Genetic factors could also afflict you with such a syndrome. Thus, it is important to carry your family history while consulting a doctor.
- Certain changes in a person's brain could create trouble.
- Your body could be susceptible to external toxins: many times bacteria and viruses from a polluted environment can lead you to such a serious neurological condition.
Ways to diagnose Asperger's syndrome:
- A doctor would concentrate on your child's speech: Language development can hint at many underlying health issues. Your child might fail to process speech around him or her which impairs its own speech.
- Exchanges in a social setup could be indicative of something: Children or adults could find social
- gatherings challenging. They feel awkward to interact with friends, relatives and colleagues. It takes a lot of effort on their part to exchange basic pleasantries. A doctor will be able to deduce from such symptoms.
- Facial expressions while conversing could help diagnosis: A person's facial expressions tell a lot about how they formulate or feel about things. Their words, at the same time, could be contrary. Counselors lay stress on frequent sittings to closely note the gestures made by a patient.
- Comprehension and coordination capabilities: Your child or loved one might find it difficult to handle motor regulated appliances. Comprehending instructions could also be a test. People suffering from Asperger's syndrome face problems in understanding simple things.
- Responding to change will also be taken into consideration: Patients trying to cope with this syndrome are usually not open to change. They take a very long time to adapt to a given way of life; a sudden change will thwart their idea of normalcy.