Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ms. SinumolYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor I am 21 years old girl I have done with monthly periods. Its been 7 days. After 7 days .m again bleeding. Last 2 days I have been eating papaya. So ,because of that I am bleeding or something different. What does it means??
I am 38 years old and my skin was itching 2 years back and on my back some skin area became dark. After few days itching stopped. But again after 2 year my whole body is itching, sometimes legs and sometimes hands etc.
I have back pain. Feel pain all over the back including upper and lower. I keep doing exercises and yoga but there are no benefits I have seen. Please help me out and tell me what should I do?
The pair of kidneys that human beings have, forms an important part in the excretory system. They perform specific and important functions. They excrete urine as well as help in eliminating the toxins, which accumulate in the body. Kidney stones occur when the minerals present in the urine without being discharged, keep on accumulating. This gives rise to an extremely painful and uncomfortable situation. Though sometimes the situation gets revoked all by itself, many-a-times it requires medical intervention.
Some of the symptoms of kidney stones are:
- Excruciating pain in the back
- Pain while urinating
- Tendency to vomit
However, there are several preventive measures which you can undertake in order to avert the situation. Some of them are:
- Drink lots of water: Kidney stone is one of those rare conditions that once occurred, always carry the latent threat of recurring again. Therefore, drinking water in large quantities becomes essential. The more you drink water, the more frequently you would urinate, thereby curbing the chances of the minerals settling in the kidneys.
- Avoid certain foods: Food like beets, spinach, those which are replete with calcium oxalate should be avoided in order to minimize chances of having kidney stones.
- Foods recommended:
- Eat lots of fruits and vegetables
- Drink plenty of water ( 10 -12 glasses of water)
- Dietary calcium of 1gm a day
- Low oxalate diet Foods to be restricted
- Reduce the amount of salt in your diet
- Restrict food containing excess of oxalate
- Limit intake of animal proteins
- Change your diet: If you are trying to avoid the eventuality of developing kidney stones, it is imperative that you change your diet a bit. It is recommended that you exclude animal protein as much as possible and assiduously avoid the intake of salt as much as possible.
- Take less calcium supplements: Calcium generally is considered a nemesis to your kidneys and is prescribed by doctors to be avoided. However, recent research has thwarted this claim. Calcium does not pose a threat to kidneys. However, calcium supplements definitely do and therefore, should be avoided.
I have Some pimples on my mouth it do not go I have very problem from it so tell me please what do I should I want remove it and want a clear face.
How to reduce hair fall by natural food or natural therapy in home. And how to increase hair thickness naturally. Please give me any suggestions as soon as possible. And how to reduce weight and how to take diet.
I am 18 years old and I have small red boils on my face and they are leaving marks too. I am currently applying acnesol gel on them Please help.
Psoriasis is an auto-immune provocative disease and that is known to primarily affect the skin. The skin lesions basically appear on the skin above the knees and elbow. It is basically classified into 5 types namely plaque, guttate, pustular, inverse and erythrodermic. The major causes of this condition are stress, injury and cold climatic condition.
The skin condition is marked by white scaly patches that appear on the top layer of the skin. Psoriatic arthritis occurs in individuals who suffer from psoriasis for a longer time. The weakening of the immune system of the body is the result of the inflammation of the joints and that cause the Psoriatic arthritis.
Indications of Psoriatic arthritis
- Pain, stiffness and swelling are experienced in the joints of the body and the intensity of the pain can be moderate or mild.
- As a result of inflammation, the joints involved with arthritis problem and are warm when touched
- Pain occurs around the neck as well as the sacrum
- The nails become yellow in color and tend to separate from the nail bed.
Can homeopathy medicines treat psoriatic arthiritis
- Homeopathic treatment is anytime safe for treating Psoriatic arthritis, and that has been evidently proved by the researchers.
- Homeopathy medicines have also helped in the improvement in the quality of the lives of people suffering from the psoriatic arthritis.
- The homeopathic medicines have a definite desirability, and they act well on different tissues as well as organs in our body. It is very important that thorough examination is done by the homeopathic doctor so that good results can be attained.
The different ways by which homeopathic medicines can resolve psoriatic arthritis depend mainly on how persistent the disease is, family history, and how extensive it is. These key features help in determining the rate of curability of psoriatic arthritis. Homeopathy medicines act very well on patients not using conventional medicines. Opting for homeopathy at the earliest once the condition is diagnosed is very beneficial as it provides quick relief.
How helpful are homeopathic medicines
The homeopathic medicines that are used to treat psoriatic arthritis are Thuja occidentalis, Rhus toxicodendron, Radium bromatum, Kali carbonicum and Ledum palustre. These medications not only relieve the pain, but are beneficial in reducing the stiffness and the inflammation.
The progress of the disease is also arrested by the use of homeopathic medicines, which in turn improve the quality of life of the patient and they are able to perform their daily activities properly. The dependency on the pain killers for reducing the pain can be reduced by taking homeopathic medicines.
Hello sir. My weight is less and my height also too short. How can I increase my height and weight. Can you give me suggestions.
I am 31 yera old male and have a pain in Back injuries and lifting for last 1 months. So what should I do?
I am avinash 37 years old. From dec-14 I am taking tab stator 10mg for chalestrol and I have also diabetic. I want to know I have to take stator tab life time.
I have phlemn in my throat and it's not coming out. There is neither cough nor sneezing. Cd you suggest a simple and permanent remedy to resolve the problem? Arun Sharma, Ex-journalist, TOI.
I am 24 years old male with height 172 cms and weight is 88 kg. I look big and developed than my age but I think the way my palm size and fingers length looks I feel like they are not developed to that extent as compared with other parts. My legs chest neck biceps are all good but my arms and palm are a little weak and soft. I eat a lot of green vegetables fruits milk eggs meat in a good amount. Is it genetics or some issues with hormones?
I am suffering from Acne problem since last 8 year. What to do. One acne leave one dark spot wht to do.
Unlike what you may think, anxiety is a common emotional response in a situation where we are worried about an outcome. It is, in fact, beneficial to us as it keeps us alert and charged for a reaction. Anxiety disorder, however, comes when you lose control over your reaction and let it take control of your life in a way that disables you from living a normal life.
The first thing to do as a positive step is to accept that you have a disorder. Mental health problems are as big as physical problems. Just like the body needs to be treated to cure a disease, the mind too can be treated to cure you of your problems. The next thing to do is to know what type of disorder you are suffering from to get specific treatment for it.
Connection between anxiety and depression:
Anxiety is not just incessant worrying. It is sometimes an obsessive compulsive disorder that can takeover your life or a terrifying phobia that can prevent you from doing things that are routine for others. Over a period of time, living with such a disorder can take an emotional toll leading to depression. Chance of developing depression in addition to anxiety is quite high. In fact, almost half of all people with major depression also suffer from severe and persistent anxiety. In many cases people suffering from post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) and anxiety are also victims of depression.
Symptoms of anxiety and depression disorder
Constant fear and worry
Loss of interest in normal life, hobbies and activities
Insomnia and fatigue with inability to relax
Feeling of sadness and worthlessness
Coping with anxiety and depression disorder
The first and most important thing to know is that both conditions are treatable and patients who get regular care, medication and support from friends and family can come back to living a normal life. Here are some of the treatments available:
1. Medication: Taking proper medication is very important as it acts quickly and is quite safe. Most people do not take medication, such as sleeping pills, fearing they might get addicted to them, which is a myth. Also, medications prescribed by your doctor are safe and specific that is why they have been prescribed.
2. Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT): It is used to first figure out what the cause behind the anxiety or depression. It is then used to teach people to manage their fears, anxieties, and depressive symptoms and also learn how to take control of their emotions. Another therapy used for treating depression is Emotive Behaviour therapy.
3. Lifestyle modification: In order to overcome, anxiety and depression, certain lifestyle changes are required, such as one should exercise daily at least for 30 minutes and eat a healthy diet.
4. Counselling: Counselling helps the person to overcome the oppressive thoughts and cope up with the feeling of worthlessness.
5. Group therapy: Knowing you are not alone with your pains and fears can often come as a big relief. Not only will the patient benefit from joining a local support group, the care giver will also learn how to cope with the developments of the disorder and how they can continue to provide care and support to their loved ones.