Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ms. Rajani Menon
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Ms. Rajani MenonYour feedback matters!
Doctor ji how can I gain weight I am very weak and thin please give me information about it.Please tell.
I am 35 years old diabetic and suffer frm high blood pressure but now a dayz m facing problems in my married life as I am unable to have proper erections it is killing my self confidence, I am already on medication for blood pressure telista ch40 and for blood sugar glycomet gp2.
How can I prevent my hairfall? As I am suffering from baldness from both the sides if forehead so what should I have to prevent the hair fall and please tell me how they can be grown again.
I Am having acne problem I Am putting vicco turmeric cream on my face can I drink Safi with it or I should have vitamin e capsules which one is better? Should I even have to go dressed for work where I have to put makeup what should I do about it?
Sir Mein apne teeth ko lekar bhaut preshan hun Teeth main se badbu bhi aati Hai or khun bhi aata Hai sab mujh se preshan Hai kabhi kabhi apne aap hi jaad swell ho jati Hai agar aap meri help kijiye
Doctor I got intimated one week ago We did not used any protection Within 24 hours I consumed an ipill Now after one week Im bleeding but not like as I always bleed Thick lining is coming out Blood is not coming only some kind of thick lining is coming out I do not want to become pregnant I do not know what to do.
Polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS) is a medical condition related to a woman's endocrine system. This disorder is characterised by an imbalance of the sex hormones (oestrogen and progesterone), which leads to the development of multiple small cysts in the ovaries.
Following are the ways to Live with PCOS:
PCOS comes with numerous side effects like acne, obesity, infertility, excessive facial or body hair among others. There are certain lifestyle changes, which you may consider to manage PCOS and minimise its side effects.
- Try to maintain an ideal body weight - Obesity is known for worsening insulin resistance, and you can prevent this by regularly keeping your weight in check. You can practice some easy at-home exercise to reduce weight besides having a balanced diet.
- Change your diet - Opt for a low carbohydrate, low sugar diet to keep your insulin levels in control, as insulin is responsible for increasing the severity of PCOS symptoms.
- Get yourself checked regularly - Visit a doctor and get yourself checked regularly for potential health risks as PCOS is often associated with increased chances of diabetes, heart diseases, certain forms of cancer, hypertension, and high LDL (bad) cholesterol levels.
- Join a support group - Joining a PCOS support group will help you cope with your emotional difficulties, while helping you to live a better life by cultivating an optimistic outlook.
- Medications - There are certain medications like metformin and myoinositol that may help control the condition. Fertility treatment is usually done by Clomiphene, Letrozol or Gonadotropins.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!