Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. Ms. PrabhamaniYour feedback matters!
From today morning my eyes is burning n panning also its became red, can you help me to know what to do?
Is LASIK Surgery safe in the long term? Have heard that it has negative effects as a person goes above 40.
I Have The Problem In My Eyes Whenever I Sit Near The AC, I Get A Severe Pain In My left Eye and get A Very hectic Headache.
In my eyes so many water when air touches to my eyes and its so irritated me so how can I takes care of my eyes.
Due to specs I use, I think my eyes gone deep and they look small. How to make my eyes look beautiful?
Hi, There are fine wrinkles under my eyes. Is there any way to naturally cure them. I need to work long hours in front of computer. Eyesight is -4 around for both eyes. Is this the reason?
Dear Dr. I have eye problems because I working night shift on company so my eyes are effected by light problem. Tell me some helpful tipa.
You love your eyes right? They're precious! protect them this summer by following these simple tips:
- Wash your eyes with cold water at regular intervals
- Avoid sitting directly in front of the AC
- Use eyes drop containing antihistamine in case of allergies
- Wear sunglasses to prevent your eyes and contacts from drying
- Use daily wear lenses which are ease to dispose of and moist
- Use waterproof sunscreen
- Cucumber slices are perfect for reducing puffiness and tiredness
- Keep safe and stay healthy.
How I may control my specs number and I have headache sometimes so much. so how I may reduce headache?
Hi Doctor I am working as computer assistant, Avery 6 months my eye sight is increasing Past I have 0.75 far distance sight after 6 months my eysare again showing blurred even I wear my specs I have doubt will masturbation increase eye sight. I have masturbate every day, please suggest me whether it increase eye sight Thank you.
I don't feel hungry at all and even feel lazy to eat anything. I skip meals on regular basis. I even tried eating tonics to increase my hunger but it only effect me for 1 or 2 days and than it also stop working. Honestly, I'm not so regular in eating medicines or tonics. Now I'm 19 and slowly all my body parts are getting weaken. Like my eyes they recently got specs of about -0.5 and my teeth started aching due to lack of calcium. In short, all the energy which my body has saved is now vanished resulting me in a poor health condition. N even though I know the reason, I can't tackle it. For me eating food is like the biggest responsibility. Need help please and I look very thin.Please tell.
I am 30 years old my eyesight is too weak. My contact lenses number is -21 wht I have to do to increase eye vision.
While it's assumed that numerous eye injuries are inflicted at work, just about the same number of them may happen while at home. Luckily, most eye wounds are preventable. Find ways to prevent eye injuries, as the eyes are very sensitive and delicate.
Here is a list of some of the most common eye injuries and tips on how to prevent them:
- A lot of eye injuries happen from dust particles entering the eyes, causing itching and burning sensation. Protective glasses should be worn when doing any kind of activity in a dusty area with flying particles.
- Pencils, scissors, forks, knives and all similar sharp objects can cause a serious eye injury. Day to day household items like bungee cords, wire coat hangers, rubber bands and fishhooks are capable of causing eye injuries. You must always remain aware and super conscious while using such objects.
- While performing activities such as dusting, sweeping or lawn mowing, make sure to protect your eyes well as dust is involved.
- Children are very curious by nature. Thus, all hazardous stuff like fertilizers, acids should be kept away from their reach. These contain harmful chemicals, which may inflict fatal damage to the eyes.
- Cooking powder and spices like chili powder can cause injury to the eye. Always wash your hands after using these items, so that you don't harm the eyes if you by chance rub them with your hands.
- Precautions should be taken while dealing with heat or boiling water or oil. They may spill and cause damage to the eyes.
- Secure floor coverings and railings. On the off chance that a kid or elderly man lives in your home, use a safety gate at the top and base of stairs, and consider covering sharp furniture edges and corners with a padding material.
- While travelling in a car, abrupt jerking or breaks may cause the head to bump and cause injury to the eye. Always put on your seat belt and do not allow children to sit in the front of a car.
- Many modern toys, which are very attractive have got sharp edges because of their fancy design. Abstain children from playing with these kinds of toys.
- Laser pointers, a common fun gadget for children is very harmful and causes permanent damage to the retina. Stay away from laser pointers.
- Wear eye gear to protect your eyes during sports activities. Also wear goggles during swimming as chlorine in swimming pool water damages the eyes.
Eye injuries may happen out of nowhere. You must always remain alert to avoid eye injuries. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ophthalmologist.