Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ms. Lingamma H VYour feedback matters!
On 11.11.2016 she get period. Always 4 days before she get period from last period. On 11.12.2016 she checked pregnancy test .it shows positive. But after 2 hours bleeding is coming. So what is your suggestions can you help me.
Sir, how I stop pregnancy after sex of 20 days later. Please tell me about pills and its side effect and how they use?
Last period on 22 april. Got positive pregnancy test. Last month. But light spotting started for 16 days. Day before yesterday again got positive pregnancy test. I don't know really I am pregnant or not.
i found this WOMEN WELLNESS PACKAGE on the site of Dr. Lal Path Labs : Package Includes: Complete Blood Count(Hemoglobin, PCV, TLC, RBC cOUNT, MCV, MCH, MCHC, Platelet Count, Automated DLC, Absolute Differential Counts, RDW) Total Thyroxine(T4) TSH- Ultrasensitive Vitamin D 25- Hydroxy Please let me know if this package is worth going for as i missed by regular periods last month...and i am currently doing a night shift....so wanted a good body checkup.
Being confident is a very essential quality for all human beings, irrespective of their age or profession. Boosting up your confidence level will not only make you feel good about yourself but will also help you to keep your feet firmly on the ground ,no matter what situation you have to encounter in your daily life. Self -confidence also helps you to create a very good impression of yourself and gives you an edge over others, especially when you are trying to seek a job or representing your company or educational institute.
The following are eight proven ways to bolster your level of confidence:
- Think positively. Positive thinking can help you see the better side of every situation you confront. Thus, it can increase your confidence level.
- Being prepared to face new challenges in life and accepting those challenges is another crucial step for improving your level of confidence.
- Volunteer for different causes and activities. You may consider volunteering for social causes or you may also volunteer for different activities at your workplace or institution. This is a very important step for boosting up your confidence.
- Try to visualize your success. If you can see it before your eyes, you can achieve it too. Imagining yourself as successful will automatically elevate your confidence level.
- Find out the true purpose of your life. This will add meaning to your life and thus, can increase your confidence to a whole new level.
- Connect with others more often. Staying alienated most of the time can bring down your confidence level. The more you connect, the more confident you will become.
- Never underestimate yourself and your abilities. Have a strong belief in who you are and what you are capable of. This can make you more confident.
- Try to stay fit and healthy. As we all know health is wealth. Being healthy and fit always will make you feel good about yourself and will thus enhance your level of confidence.
Along with the aforesaid tips, remember to smile always. A bright face will automatically make you appear more confident to others.
My scan report thick endometrium with small hypoechoic lesion in endometrial cavity in fundus with intense vascularity. What does this mean. Is this any symptom of cancer?
I have irregular period problems. My last period date is 16-5-2016 after that till 30-6-2016 I have no periods. Further, I have make urine pregnancy test but it shows negative. After consulting with doctor she advised me to take system 200 mg tablet. Subsequently my periods are came on 9-7-2016 but very less bleeding was going and only for 1 and 1/2 days my periods are gone. Kindly guide me I am pregnant because I try for pregnancy from last one year.
Pistachio is one of the most delicious nuts. This wonder-nut comes loaded with many vital nutrients leading to these numerous benefits.
Get into habit of eating pistachio for following reasons –
1. Controls Cholesterol: Pistachio as a snack helps in lowering cholesterol and keeps heart healthy. It brings flexibility to arteries and prevents development of blood clots.
2. Manages Weight: Intake of pistachio controls weight as it has good amount of fiber content. This leads to low levels of triglycerides and proportionate body mass indexes. They may add to your calorie intake, so eat limited portions.
3. Provides Wholesome Health: Pistachios are packed with wide range of nutrients like carbohydrates, fats, proteins, dietary fiber, potassium, phosphorus, thiamine, beta-carotene, calcium, lutein, iron, zinc, magnesium, copper, vitamin C, E, K & A, niacin, riboflavin and folate.
4. Reduces Hypertension: For zero sodium content, pistachio has soothing effect on those who suffer from hypertension.
5. Slows Down Ageing: Pistachios carry good amount of antioxidants like zeaxanthin and lutein that help in slowing ageing process. Add pistachio to your veggies and they would add suppleness to your youth.
6. Keeps Skin Shining: Eat pistachio to keep skin young and shining. Their saturated fat content brings sheen to skin.
7. Enhances Sexual Vitality: Pistachio is an effective aphrodisiac that improves sexual performance. Its regular intake increases blood circulation in genitals and enhances vitality.
8. Prevents Cancerous Growth: Not just pistachio but also their shell layers are rich in antioxidants that neutralize the harmful effect of free radicals, known to cause cancerous growth.
9. Controls Diabetes: Antioxidant content of pistachio helps in controlling diabetes by preventing the process called glycation.
10. Combats Anemia: Presence of copper in pistachio allows for better absorption of iron contents that helps in combating anemia.
11. Makes for Healthy Cooking: Pistachio oil is indeed one of the healthiest cooking mediums. This aromatic oil makes food healthy and full of all its goodness and wholesomeness.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
My sister had already two seizerian for her two children birth. Again she is pregnant is it harmful for her or is it possible to have child with any danger. What we should do.
I am 30 years old trying for conceiving. I had a thyroid of 5.59 a month back after taking thyronorm it reduced till 3.3 in this month when I had test. Please suggest should I continue these tablets or not. Please advice.
Hello Doctor this is Krishnaveni im 27 years old and I have a kid she is 4. Every month I have severe menstrual pain need suggestions. Thank you.
Hi, I am 31 years old female. I have a son of 2 years old. For the past 7-8 months now my feet underneath means my heels and below fingers part is just burning at night and becomes unbearable. When I massage it I feel good. Also my weight is just 36 and have become thin since my delivery. Have consulted many docs thy say I don't have any prob s per my blood reports. Kindly give me some solution.
Hi I am 26 years old. This time my periods delayed by 45 days. My usg done. There is poly cystic ovaries. Bt I haven' t any symptoms of pcos. Except sometimes delaying menses. My glucose level is normal
I went for check up my prolactin is high and doctor has given me cabergoline for 3 months is there a change I can get pregnant using this tablets and having prolactin high please help me what can I do to get conceived and bring my prolactin level normal.
Calendula ointment or cream is Nature’s finest antiseptic. Available in most health food stores, made from marigolds, it promotes rapid healing and prevents wounds from turning septic.