Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mrutyunjaya
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. MrutyunjayaYour feedback matters!
I am having severe pain, in the knee joint. This happened after I went for a trekking of 10 km at mountain. MY XRAY report of knee is fine, euric acid level is normal. The doctor who checked me at a local hospital near north delhi saying that the fluid in the knee may be getting dry. My question is then which test would confirm it. What should I do now
I am 60 years old male individual. I still do athletic activities like running more than 15 km five times a week. I participate in Half Marathon once a year. As a result, may be due to this strenuous workouts, my knees ache but I continue doing my work outs. What is the best way to get relief from this knee pain. I want to continue with my obsession to keep myself fit, please suggest how do I get a trouble free work out at my age.
Dear Sir, I am 32 years male, and by profession I am a lecturer. I am suffering from lower back pain from 3 months. This ailment was due to lifting over weight unwontedly. I consulted repeated orthopedic and spinal cord specialist too, but not cured fully. The pain was first at the middle of my lower back, now it was shifted to my right side of the lower back. Taking medicines often creating some health problems to me, so I stopped taking them and started yoga. Now the condition was good, but still not able to get rid off the pain and uneasiness completely. Please suggest me a good and life saving advice on my problem. Thank you.
One year back I used to be around 50 or 52. I have gained around 15 kgs in a year. I hv been doing gym for last 6 months but I am not satisfied with the result. Can you recommend me some fat burner. I am 25 years old and my weight is 60 kgs. I am married and want to plan a baby soon. I have been experiencing knee pain after doing gym. Now I want to continue walking with some fat burner. Can you suggest me. I will be highly thankful to u.
I have backache from one month I tried some medicines but it comes anytym suddenly please tell me the solution for this?
I have just recovered from Viral Fever ,it took 10 days but my joints are still paining esp my knee calfs are swollen and pains when I touch them and it becomes difficult to walk ,pl suggest some treatment.
I am 42 years male. Weight 68 kg, height 5ft 3inch, suffering with knee pains since last 2 years what should I do?
I am suffering from burning sensation in both feet since October 2015. I also feel acute pain in my heels when I get down from bed in the morning and gradually the pain reduces and goes away. But burning sensation persists. It is not there in the morning but starts later in the day and continues till bed time. It increases when I sit on chair for longer duration of time. Also there is tingling and numbness sensation in my thighs and lower parts of my body. Above my waistline there is no pain or sensation. I got my Vitamin D and B12 levels checked and they were normal. Two years back I had deficiency of both these vitamins and I had taken supplements. I got my blood sugar checked several times but it comes out normal. I am not able to be my best in my day to day work due to this nagging issue. Kindly advise. Gour Mishra.
Frozen shoulder is a condition where the patient encounters continuous shoulder stiffness and pain. It could last for several weeks. Inflammation around the shoulder increases the inability to move or stretch properly. This happens when somebody is recovering from an injury. Frozen shoulder can also occur when somebody is wearing a sling or a cast. It also occurs if someone is recovering from surgery or experiencing joint pain. It may also be experienced as a symptom of thyroid, joint disorders or diabetes.
Some of the causes and risk factors for creating a frozen shoulder are as follows:
- If you are 40 years or older, your chances of a frozen shoulder are higher than others
- Recovering from a damage or surgery
- Hormonal imbalance
- Ladies are more prone to a frozen shoulder
- Cervical disc infection that influences the nerves around the shoulder
- Not moving your arm because of other pain or wounds
- Having a previous medical condition like diabetes or other heart diseases
- Open-heart surgery or spinal surgeries
- Poor diet and unhealthy lifestyle
The most widely recognized symptoms of a frozen shoulder include:
- Stiffness around the shoulder usually happens in one shoulder at a time (not both) and will probably return in the same shoulder. Muscle, joint and bone agony in and around the shoulders or arms may be experienced.
- Restricted scope of movement
- Having difficulty moving and using the shoulders or arms ordinarily, (for example, experiencing difficulty in getting dressed, driving, holding objects before you, and gestures.)
- Stretch the Shoulder: Before beginning shoulder exercises for a frozen shoulder, try to warm up your shoulder by doing a few warm up exercises. This will improve the blood supply in the affected area and avoid future injuries by making your body more comfortable with the motion. The best approach is to extend and warm up the shoulder by applying heat for 10 to 15 minutes, scrubbing down or showering with Epsom salt.
- Non-intrusive treatment: While these activities mentioned above can be easily performed at home, if pain continues and makes it difficult to move around or work ordinarily, see a physiotherapist who can appoint particular activities and can enhance your scope of movement, flexibility and strength.
- Acupuncture: Acupuncture is considered one of the best treatment choices for any joint and nerve related problem. The treatment is based on focusing on the trigger points of the pain and putting pressure on them via needles. The treatment is not painful and is known to produce good results in the long run.
- Dietary Supplements: Various supplements can be taken with the recommendation of a doctor, in order to improve recovery. Alfalfa (horse feed) and turmeric are two of the most regularly recommended elements that relieve swelling and repair the tissue in the shoulder.