Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mruthunjay V
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Mruthunjay VYour feedback matters!
I am 22 years old. Working in a private company. My co worker is a female. She is 38 years old. Most of the time when I spoke with her. I have seen her bra out from her dress. She mostly wears chuidhar. I get horny whenever I see her like that .she s very close to me. Once I have seen her centre of boobs as one of her hook was not there in her dress. From then. My dick becomes big. When ever i see her like that way. Even I masturbated by thinking her. Imaging her body. I have sexual feeling towards her. Can I approach her in sexual way. I mean can I have sex with her.
I had a diabetes since 2 yrs. Iam taking insulin 30 &14 units in morning and evening respectively. I want to take medicine instead of insulin. Is there any possibility to giveup insulin. Pls suggest me. Shall I go to any ayurvedic or homeopathy.
I am Dr A.S. Reddy. I am a gynecologist and an infertility specialist. Practicing for more than 30 years and now a professor in gynaecology in medical college. I am a psychologist and a qualified sexual medicine specialist, a certified sexologist the by American college of Sexologist.I am one of the operators in indian doctors who specialize in sexual medicine from Oxford. Lure institute of sexual and medicine is an exclusive sexual medicine clinic at Hyderabad.
At our clinic we do, we manage the sexual problems of man, woman, couples. In the men , the problems we deal with are erection problems are somebody who are not able to do sex for a good length of time , early ejaculation, somebody not able to ejaculate even after good length of time doing sex and a man not having sex desire.in addition to this routine sexual problems, which everybody deals with we specialize in assessment/ counselling of homosexuality and assessing/treating prone erection sexual problems.In woman, the lack of sexual desire and lack of response of woman at sex and woman infertility.
In addition to this things, I am a gynecologist, so in a woman, having laxity of her private parts after delivery we make it tight. A girl, unmarried, lost her virginity by whatever reason we do a recreation of the hymen to make her look like a virgin at the time of marriage. And for couples who are having psychological problems, we do psychological problems, we do psychological counseling and psychological education of the sexual processes.
But sexual problems in couples, without any disease which is of psychological origin we do a course called sex therapy. In our institute, we deal with sexual problems in a pure and professional way. Suppose somebody comes with an erection problem, we test everything. This is a machine for diagnosing erection problems. We test the narrow conduction of the penis, the blood flows into the penis and Doppler study of the penis. This is a machine for diagnosing erection problems. We deal with infertility problems, particularly specializing in male infertility problems. The computed semen analysis machines when automatically we do an exhaust to do semen study of the sample. We do with a valid report. Suppose somebody is not able to produce a sample of semen for whatever reason, they are having an artificial insemination done and are not able to give semen for examination, we use a machine called asterbater. This is helpful in people who are in treatment for infertility and for people who wanted to get a treatment for ejaculation problem.
You can contact me over lybrate or you can visit my private clinic at Hyderabad.
Menstrual disorders are caused by a variety of factors and affect every woman in a different manner. In most cases, it manifests itself in the form of fluctuations in menstrual flow and irregularity in the monthly cycle. Certain disorders are not too severe and can be easily alleviated. Others are more complicated and require the immediate attention of a gynecologist.
As mentioned, there are different specific causes of different kinds of disorders resulting from a range of factors such as hormone levels, functioning of the central nervous system, health of the uterus, etc.
Some of the most common causes of menstrual disorders are as follows:
- Hormonal imbalance: Fluctuating hormone levels in the body have a direct impact on the menstrual cycle. These fluctuations can be caused by dysfunction in the pituitary gland, thyroid gland or adrenal gland. It can also be a result of malfunction in either or both ovaries and the secretion of hormones originating there.
- Anatomic problems: One fourth menstrual disorders are caused by problems of the anatomy. These include various gynecological issues like the presence of uterine fibroids and polyps, reduced uterine contractile strength, adenomyosis (intrusion of uterine tissue into the muscular wall of the uterus), a uterus with an excessively large surface area, and endometrial cancer.
- Clotting irregularities: Abnormality in clotting is a cause of heavy menstrual bleeding in women. It leads to exceeding blood loss from minor cuts and gashes and makes one easily prone to bruising. This may also include medical conditions such as thrombocytopenia (platelet dysfunction) and Von Willebrand disease.
- Medications and supplements: There is a wide range of medications and nutritional or hormonal supplements which often cause menstrual disorders in women and lead to fluctuations in the menstrual cycle. These include medicines such as aspirin, ibuprofen, estrogen pills, Vitamin E supplements etc.
- Miscellaneous factors: These are comparatively rare and require a greater degree of medical attention. It includes conditions such as cervical cancer, ovarian tumors, liver and kidney diseases, uterine infections, extreme psychological stress, obesity, etc. Incidents such as miscarriages and unsuspected pregnancies are also known to cause abnormal menstrual bleeding.
Related Tip: " All You Need To Know About Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder"