Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Mrunalini InamdarYour feedback matters!
I got pregnant last year and had a miscarriage at 6 weeks 4 days, don't know the reason of that. Now I'm pregnant again (11 weeks), heartbeat seen at 7 weeks 3 Days, I'm taking folic acid tablets and progesterone (through vagina), as per my gyno prescribed me. Now I want to know what is ℅ of miscarriage. I don't want to lose my baby this time.
Please note self glucose monitoring and diet control is the only way to manage diabetes.
You are often made the topic of all conversations and jokes in your friend circle, if you are lazy. At times, it is just brushed off by laughing. However, in reality being lazy is not a good sign at all. It hampers the growth and development of a person. Laziness is accompanied by lethargy, sleepiness and not wanting to perform any work. This might not only provide less exercise to the brain, but may also adversely affect your body mentally and physically. Ayurveda offers a great scope of medical practice, which can help you out of your lazy personality.
Here, are some of the ways in which ayurveda can help you lead a normal and healthy lifestyle.
- Practice yoga: Yoga helps in calming your senses and rejuvenating your soul. It helps in increasing stamina and concentration so that you can go about doing your daily chores without any hindrance. In case, you do not want to practice full-fledged yoga, following only pranayama can also help.
- Ashwagandha and gooseberry capsules: At times, laziness is experienced right after delivery of a child. During that phase, the health of the mother needs to be carefully monitored. Hence, to reduce lethargy, ashwagandha and gooseberry or amla capsules are consumed. Both have medicinal properties and are stable ingredients.
- Sleep: Ayurveda focuses a lot on the sleep patterns of an individual. It is said that you need to get the adequate amount of sleep to be able to have the energy to work the next day. Sleeping on time and getting up in the morning with at least six to seven hours of sleep is necessary for an adult. Furthermore, your sleep patterns including whether or not you sleep in the afternoons, help you in combating with laziness.
- Tea: Ayurveda focuses that lethargy can be due to negative vibes in your body. Thus, everyday you need to consume green tea ginger tea, or lemon tea in order to get rid of the tiredness in your body.
Thus, these are some of the best ways in which Ayurveda can help you get back to shape and have sound mental health, leaving laziness far behind. If you follow these rules in your daily life, then your body would be able to develop and grow properly with all the nutrition and environment that it needs for development. For more information, you can always consult an Ayurvedic practitioner.
I am in 23 years old now I am 48days miscarriage is occur the doctor prescribed for tab. Misoprostal 200mg. But the bleeding is not coming some times a drop of bleeding is come and I am feel for low back pain, abdomen pain what I do pls. Thank you.
Its already 1&half year gone we got married my wife still not getting pregnant we are having monthly 3to4 sex. Last from past 3months we are having sex in ovulation time.
I had got my period on 12 feb 2016 which was after 8 months of my delivery and I am still breastfeeding my baby now this month my periods are delayed and I am not getting any sign of it also I have not had any sexual relationship after my periods hence there is no option of pregnancy. Would there be any other health issue?
I'm not having periods of this month. It's over 20 days. Please suggest me medicines that I can take.
Good afternoon l'm trying to get pregnant since 4 years. I have pcos so have to undergo laparoscopy last year. Every month we try but not successful went to many doctors .Please advice me
I get married July 9th in the year of 2016. We tried for baby till now but my wife not pregnant I want suggestions.
Is it possible for someone to be pregnant and still having periods for last 7 months? She is having her periods every month. Should she do pregnancy test or not? So symptoms apart from lil weight gain.
My follicle not rupture, I am trying last two year, my age 33, but not get pregnant what should I do. My another reports are normal.
I have done blood test (hcg beta serum test) its 11.24. But I have done urine test also for pregnancy its negative pls tell me m I pregnant or not. My last period date was 7 march and today its 6 april but still today I did pregnancy test its negative again and in my blood test its 11.24 pls tell me.
I have three months old baby and I breastfeed him. 7 days back I fell ill and I ate very very little for 3 days. Now I am fine and eating properly as well I have increased my milk intake but still I am not producing enough milk to feed my son. I am already consuming Leptaden tablets since 2 months to improve my milk supply however in these days nothing is working. Please advise.
Infertility is a condition that can be caused due to a variety of reasons, for both males as well as females. Yet, it also comes with plenty of emotional baggage because there is a great deal of social stigma attached to childless parents, especially in the developing countries like India, where we still hold on to traditional thinking which does not really justify modern day realities.
Understanding Infertility in the Developing World: As per medical science, infertility is defined as a problem that is faced by couples who do not manage to conceive even after a year of trying without any birth control measures. In countries like ours, there is a great social stigma that is attached to being childless. As per many studies by the World Health Organization (WHO), about 15% of couples the world over are affected by infertility. Also, such cases go undetected because there is a great social stigma attached to the same. Further, there may be underlying conditions like Tuberculosis which may have been undiagnosed because people do not like to talk to doctors about the symptoms. The main problem in countries like India, and others areas is that people do not open up about such problems and they consider doctors and other medical practitioners as strangers.
Still in the Dark Ages: Even though we have made the transition from an agricultural country where we would pray to the elements and wait for signs for all our everyday activities from harvesting to childbirth, to an industrial country we are still in the dark ages as far as our social setup goes. There are many educated and well-heeled families where being childless is considered as an issue. And many people tend to go to astrologers and temples to change their fate, where a simple visit to a doctor and procedures like IVF, or adoption as the last resort, can also work out.
Infertility Stigma for Males and Females: For an infertile couple, the problem may stem from the male, or the female or both partners. There are still many social stigmas that are attached to this and many people in countries like India tend to call the woman barren, if she is unable to bear a child. In many cases, the male partner does not even go in for a check up as it is not even considered as an option that the problem might lie with him. Male erectile dysfunction, ejaculation problems, and general infertility can cause a range of issues for the couple when it comes to conception. So it is imperative to have the same checked by the doctor so that a sperm test can also be conducted and the treatment can carry on accordingly with the help of IUI or In-vitro fertilization (IVF). If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.
Hi I am suffering from irregular periods, from last 4 months there is no periods occur. Kindly suggest me what to do for this so that I can recover from this. What to eat and which medicine. I am very Depressed by this kindly help on this shall be verythankful to you.
Sometimes I had a little pain in one of my breast but pain was not too much but do not know why I am soo scared off.
Over time, in our day-to-day lives, we keep dumping external factors like stress, pollution, etc. Inside our bodies. After it goes beyond your limits, there comes a time when the body needs to be cleansed, for it to function smoothly. Our body and our mind both go through a lot, for which detox is required from time to time. So, how does one know that the body needs detox? the body lets you know, and this is how:
1. Depression: you mood starts failing you and you feel stressed all the time. Depression seems to be looming over your head. You start eating wrong and eating more. Detox will not help cure clinical depression, however a mind detox helps rejuvenate the mind and allow positivity to flow in. A short vacation or even a staycation helps a lot. And if you have very less time, just take an afternoon off and spend it doing what you love the most.
2. Constipation: this is the sign that your stomach needs cleansing. You've been eating a lot of trash and the foods going inside you are not supporting proper digestion. A good cleanse with clean your colon completely, along with the digestive tract. This will help you digest better.
3. Laziness: if you are feeling fatigued and drained of energy even after a good night's sleep, and/or throughout the day, there is not much cup after cup of coffee can do. In fact, caffeine only makes the situation worse. In such a situation, it is advised that you go for a body and mind detox to get rid of all the toxins in the body.
4. Losing focus: we all lose focus at times. But if this is becoming a constant feature and the mental fog is just not lifting, this is your body telling you how desperately it needs a detox. Listen to your body and free yourself from the toxins.
5. Weight gain: unexplained weight gain and then inability to lose weight is a big concern, especially the inability part. This is an indication that you need to wipe the slate clean and start afresh. Cleanse your mind and body, and then start on your path of losing weight.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on consult.