Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Alternative Medicine Specialists in India. You will find Alternative Medicine Specialists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Alternative Medicine Specialists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Sexual Therapy Treatment
Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Bach Flower Aroma Therapy
Submit a review for Dr. Mrs. Uma SubramaniamYour feedback matters!
I have had unprotected sex almost half an hour back. And I don't want to take a risk so is it correct to take an ipill within half an hour?
I have a problem of headache. But I don't know the reason. What kind of the reason in this type of problem.
Actually I want to ask that I have developed pimples on my face and now they have developed marks. How can I removed it?
I have a pimples in my head and also getting pain. What is the reason for this. And also I need remedy for this problem.
Sir I am having the pimples I my face and some of my body parts and also because of it the holes and marks are forming on my face what to do I am unable to understand.
Me and my bf had oral sex. He has done on me. We did not do vaginal sex. Is there any chance of pregnancy? Is it mandatory that he has to wear a condom while giving oral to the girl to avoid pregnancy?
Meri skin bhut rukhi he or us pr bhut se chote bade spor gaddhe ho gaye he pls sir rply me that which medicine or cream will helpfull for this. Ya any cream. Iske karan mera confidence leve l b kam ho gya sir. Me paramedical bmlt kr rha hu sir. Pls rply sir.
Being able to pleasure your woman in bed can be a very rewarding experience. However, you must know that the key point in pleasing your partner is to bring variety. It is said that variety is the spice of life and it is certainly the case, especially in the bed room. To provide variety, you need to know certain points in her body which are erogenous in nature:
- Head: The skin on the human head is pleasurable to the touch and that is the reason head massages feel so good. If you stimulate the scalp correctly, feel good hormones called oxytocin and serotonins are released in the body. It also increases blood flow to your partner's brain and her entire body. So next time, don't just kiss and cuddle, but also stroke her head. The result will be phenomenal.
- Ears: Ears usually get less attention although there are many nerve endings present in them. This makes them an extremely erogenous spot. Your partner can be aroused by a light caress near the ear or even soft music while you are cuddling together.
- Lips: The lips are the most sexually exposed parts of the body. A huge number of nerve endings are present in the lips. Stimulating the lips also a feel good hormone which affect not only your partner's emotions but also her lady parts. This reason makes the act of kissing the lips extremely essential for couples.
- Neck: The neck is another very active erogenous zone within the female body and is sensitive to even the lightest touch. It is also an extremely sexy place to touch and kiss your partner. Even a gentle breath on the neck can arouse her. It is a great place to sexually stimulate her.
- Nipples: The nipples are extremely sensitive and erogenous in nature. If you are able to stimulate them properly, your partner will experience the same pleasure she will derive from the stimulation of her clitoris and her vagina. Some women can even orgasm from the stimulation of nipples.
Some of the other erogenous parts include the clitoris, the inner thighs, the lower back and her feet. Just feel free to explore them in her body, and you will be able to give her the pleasure you wanted to. Also, remember every woman is different and while certain things may be sexy for one person it may not be the same for another person and ensure that you communicate with her regarding what she likes and dislikes.
I am 35 years old girl, I am having weird pain starts from the end of head and goes till the tail bone. I have applied several pain killer ointment but nothing worked. Please advise what should I do.
Acne is a condition that affects many people including teenagers and women during their menstruation period. It is characterized by red eruptions that are usually filled with oil, secreted by overactive oil glands in the hair follicles. So what else should you know about acne?
Here are six things you probably did not know about this condition:
- Clogged Pores: Acne signifies clogged or blocked pores that are filled with oil and dead skin cells that have not been cleaned out completely. This mixture of oil and dead skin cells blocks the pores, and ends up creating an eruption of red sores called acne and pimples. There is a chance that bacteria may have joined these two substances as well.
- Over Treating the Skin: The worst thing that you can do is to touch, pick or even apply too many harsh chemicals to your skin during an acne breakout. These things can actually make the problem worse, and even create scars in the long run. The constant use of cleansers and moisturizers can also have a harsh effect on the skin, due to perfume and chemicals present in such products.
- Exfoliation: Using a salicylic acid wash or cleanser first thing in the morning will help in exfoliation, which is a good way to clear those dead skin cells from your skin. This will speed up the process of acne treatment as well, by clearing the pores. Also at night, the use of a medicated cream that contains benzoyl peroxide will help in killing the bacteria, so that there is no infection.
- Two Weeks Notice: Trying new products to treat acne is a great idea. But give every new product at least two weeks before you write it off. Usually, any good product will take at least that much time to affect the acne, and clear the pores in an effective way. So before you start changing cleansers and creams every other day, remember to use the two week thumb rule.
- Menstrual Cycle: Acne, more often than not, happens about five days before and a few days after the monthly menstrual cycle. So watch out for hormonal imbalances, which can cause acne and pimples. Avoid stress around this time too.
- Dermatologist: Consult a dermatologist if regular cleaning and over the counter creams are not working. Persistent acne may turn into infection. Remember to ask your dermatologist for an oil reducing formula too.
Acne is a skin problem that should be treated the right way.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.