Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Alternative Medicine Specialists in India. You will find Alternative Medicine Specialists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Alternative Medicine Specialists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Kora Method Slimming Treatment
Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Sexual Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Mrs. Uma SubramaniamYour feedback matters!
I have pimples all over my face what is the reason for it. And every day I'm getting full do by Pain sir, kindly tel me the reason of this thinks and reply me fast.
I am 28 years old, I have gained around 20kg in past few months and my bp now days stay around 170/150, I am now taking medicine for that. I feel like I have lost a lot and I have been losing on all fronts till date. I have back ache and feel like my head is heavy all the time. I don' t drink but I do smoke and mainly when I start feeling discarded. I am all the time angry.
I had a mole on my nose. 10 years back I consulted a doctor and it was burnt with acid kind of thing. But again it appeared after few days. Please give permanent solution to get rid of the mole .
Dear doctor I am suffering from headache past one year when I am going to think or concentrate on work then my head is more painful. I have used to many tablets and consulted too many doctors but all are saying due to stress. Please help me to relief of this problem.
Cluster headache Problem Morning Headache on One Side of Eye Problem , Please Guide me How To Stop This Problem, Even I Have habit of smoking , It is assured for smoking ? If Yes then I will Quit. Please Tell Truth answer.
I am suffering from a very high fever from last 30 days. What should I do? I have also shown the do ctor thy recommend me paracetamol. Should I continue with it or is nothing else.
When I eat sweet, I get pimples on face. What should I do. This problem is very old. I m 28 yrs now fair, 70 kg weight, height 5.10.
I haven, t been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me.
I have permanent headache since 1 year. I feel pressure in my head all the time. This headache is started due to mental exertion work. It is self created. No painkiller work. What should I do now?
Blood pressure is the thrust exerted by the blood against the artery walls or blood vessels. A certain count of blood pressure is necessary for blood circulation, but anything excessive may prove to be trouble. A reading above the count considered normal; 140/90 (mmHg) may induce symptoms, such as short breath, severe headaches, nosebleeds and anxiety.
Any sort of hypertension during pregnancy can take a toll on the baby.
1. Preeclampsia is a condition wherein, the blood pressure peeks high after 20 weeks of conception accompanied by traces of protein in urine and functional disorders in a few organs.
2. Hypertension might often result in the delivery of an underdeveloped (abnormally small size) baby.
3. High blood pressure might also give rise to a complication wherein, one might have to go for Caesarian section rather than a normal vaginal delivery.
4. The placenta detaches itself from the uterine wall much prior to the delivery.
5. Preeclampsia escalates one’s risks of suffering from heart disorders or other cardiovascular diseases.
6. It restricts the blood flow to the placenta (an organ nourishing the baby), thus cutting off adequate supply of oxygen and nutrients to the fetus.
Signs and symptoms:
1. Excessive protein content in urine
2. Impaired liver functioning
3. Low urine levels
4. Nausea or vomiting
5. Intense pain and tenderness in the upper abdomen
6. Problems in eyesight such as double vision or temporary loss of vision, light sensitivity and blurriness.
7. Abnormal swelling
8. Persistent and a severe headache
Medications do meddle with pregnancy. However, certain medications are considered safe to be used for keeping blood pressure levels under control. These include Angiotensin Converting Enzyme (ACE) inhibitors, Angiotensin Receptor Blockers (ARBs) and Renin Inhibitors. However, do consult a doctor to get your dosage administered accurately. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.