Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Neurologists in India. You will find Neurologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Assistive Walking Device Training
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Brain Suite Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Cerebral Vascular Surgery
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Procedure
Decompression Microvascular Surgery
Deep Brain Stimulation Procedure
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Paralysis
Submit a review for Dr. Mrs. The Mind Research FoundationYour feedback matters!
1. Mix a teaspoon of honey in a glass of celery juice and drink it every night before going to bed.
2. Grind some fried cumin (jeera) seeds to a fine powder and mix them with the pulp of a ripe banana. Eat this at night.
3. Add lettuce seeds in boiled water and drink.
4. Mix equal quantities of sesame (til) oil and bottle gourd juice (lauki) and massage this mixture on the scalp every night.
5. Consume salad of raw onions (pyaz) regularly.
6. Eat three cups of curd (dahi) every day.
7. Drink the milk extracted from poppy seeds every day at night after having dinner.
8. Drink a cup of milk with honey every day.
9. Take rose water (gulab jal), add one drop of ghee and rinse the eyes with that water at bed time.
10. For more tips and ayurvedic treatment you may consult me anytime.
11. Take a glass of warm milk and add some nutmeg (jayfal), cardamom (elaichi) and dried ginger (adrak) to it and consume it.
Wish you a good health.
My hands are shaking. When I place the hand horizontal my hands get shaking and when I try to do some work also. Please help me.
My brother is 28 years old he had an accident and had head injury in right side doctor operated him and he got recovered after some days he had meningitis infection and doctors did again a surgery but after that he did not recover and still not alert just conscious only and completely bedridden. Pls help and suggest it's been 3 months now.
I am suffering from acute migraine for last 10 years. I take diclomol tabs. When I suffer from migraine. Please help.
I am under treatment for epilepsy and have been prescribed encorate chrono 500 mg. And a common side effect of this drug is hairloss. Will visiting a dermatologist be helpful? I know that changing the epilepsy drug is an option but my neurologist isn't agreeing for it.
Do you have a permanent cure for Parkinson's disease ?What is the cost of treatment? Also please inform the duration and type of treatment.
What are the symptoms of dengue? He is shivering alot and his body is very warm. And in blood test dengue is not recodnised.
I recently read that researchers believe certain foods might cure Alzheimer’s disease. Is this true? If so, which foods do this and how much would you have to consume to get the benefits?
Hello Doctor, Im married, blessed with two kids. I feel stressed and do have mood swings. I often forget the things to do. Am I suffering from Alzheimer's. Kindly suggest.
My son is 19 years old having epilepsy since 4 years with medicines levepsy 500 * 3 and velprin chrono 500 * 3 daily still he is having seizures.what can be done
My wife is 40yrs old. She is suffering from migraine from last 2 years. Apart from this she has no medical history (not suffering from any disease) please suggest.
Hello sir, my baby is 21 days old and I am not feeling well since mrng, feeling like shivering and complete body pain amd all body part, what should I do? I wore sweaters and warm cap. Pls reply me soon.
If you have noticed your child to be restless and anxious all the time, it might look cute as the child is highly energetic, but it could be a cause for concern at the same time. It is not normal and the child could be having ADHD that is attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. As the name suggests, it is a disorder with deficiency of attention and in which the child is always hyperactive.
ADHD is a disorder in which the symptoms usually show up before the age of seven. It is characterized by a group of behavioral symptoms that include inattentiveness, hyperactivity and impulsiveness. The impact of these symptoms is felt extensively where his overall self-esteem is affected, be it at home, preschool or school, academics or extracurricular activities and in interpersonal relationships.
The most common symptoms, which are almost diagnostic of ADHD are:
- Inability to hold attention: The child's attention span is very short and it is very difficult to keep them engaged on one particular thing.
- Increased restlessness: The child would be extremely restless and gets distracted easily.
- Fidgeting: The child would be seen constantly fidgeting with his fingers.
The following are the less common ones:
- Learning disability is rare, but can happen. However, the good news is that it does not affect the child's intelligence.
- Sleep disorders
- Difficulty in following directions
- Poor executive functioning skills
- Disorganization, which can lead to poor motor coordination and impaired movements
- ADHD kids tend to forget things very easily and need help with coordinating movements
- The child suffering from ADHD could easily tire and/or feel lethargic with very low energy levels. This can lead to the child procrastinating things and not wanting to do things on priority basis
- These children also have difficulties with fine motor and cognitive skills and so there is delay in their overall participation in games.
While these are the pressing symptoms of ADHD, occupational therapy can play a significant role in managing the child in the following ways. As a first step, the caregiver should have a detailed discussion with the school staff and any other people with whom the child interacts significantly.
This will help identify areas that need support from an Occupational Therapy, which are the following:
- Support with gross and/or fine motor skills
- Support with improving handwriting
- Support with engaging in playing sports and games
- Support in engaging in social activities
- Improving sensory processing difficulties
- Improving visual perception
- Support in adapting to the environment
- Teaching strategies to participate in various social and academic activities
So, while an ADHD child is definitely a cause for concern, proper support from family can help manage the condition. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a pediatrician.