Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mrs Rajini Uday
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Mrs Rajini UdayYour feedback matters!
I'm 26 single. I have done sex with 2 persons without protection before 2 yrs. Now i'm in contact with a married person who have a 2 year baby without any protection. If I get married, will I suffer from any diseases (HIV).
Mere shadi 25 Nov me Hui hai or mujhe 2 bar period hua hai ek bar 16 Dec. Or ek bar 16 Jan. Jabki Nov. SE Abhi tak mere pati or mere bich daily sex hota hai sirf period me nahi hota 5 din lekin ishke bawjud hum pregnant nahi huye jab ki humne condom v use nahi kiye the or pahle jab mera period hota tha tab blood ke santh ek egg jaisa niklta tha period ke 3 or 4 din lekin pichle 6 SE 7 mahine SE egg nahi aata sirf period hota hai or bahot blood aata hai bahot pain hota hai hum pregnant hona chahte hai lekin nahi ho rahe hum pregnant mujhe Janna hai ki kya mai ma ban Sakti hua ya nahi.
I am a 32 year old male. My doctor has asked me to take vdm kit. She has also prescribed medicines to my wife who got genital ulcer. Should I take VDM kit or not.
Ayurveda, which is an age old medicinal practice and has its own influence on the very important and intimate aspect of one's life that is the sex life of a person. Vajikarna, better known as ‘vishwachikitsa’, is one of the specialities in the field of Ayurveda that deals with aphrodisiacs and virility leading to good physique and freedom from impotency. The various herbs of Ayurveda help in curing major sexual problems, such as penile dysfunction, premature ejaculation and sexual exhaustion.
Here are a few reasons why Ayurvedic treatments should be preferred over conventional ones:
- The base of Ayurvedic treatments is all natural: The base of Ayurvedic treatments consists of herbs, plants, fruits and all vegetation growing around you. The usage of all natural elements for treatment of sexual diseases is more promising as they do not cause any side-effects as opposed to usage of supplements loaded with chemicals which might throw off the hormonal balance of your body.
- Ayurveda stresses on curing the ‘doshas’: The three ‘doshas’ in the body are ‘kapha’, ‘vata’ and ‘pitta’ and Ayurveda focuses on removing these ‘doshas’ along with curing the diseases. Removing these doshas while curing sex diseases is a major benefit of using Ayurveda because it helps you attain a better orgasm.
- Use of Ayurvedic herbs:
- All the medicinal plants used in Ayurveda are devoid of any side effect and help in reversing the side effects of over masturbation by strengthening the nervous system and increasing the blood flow to the penile area.
- Ashwagandha: This herb not only helps in getting rid of the side-effects but also prevents them from resurfacing. As an additional benefit, it helps in increasing the flow of libido, thus, reducing sexual exhaustion.
- Focus on overall well-being: Ayurveda is concerned with the overall physical well-being of the patient across all spheres that is physical, psychological, spiritual and is beneficial to social wellness as well while allopathic treatments rely solely on bio-chemistry and focus on fixing only one sexual problem at a time.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Please help me Kya Cycle chalane ke Side effect bi hain? Agar hain toh please batae main Bahut jayada cycle chalata hun.
I had miss my date and checking the result is positive but today have a problem of little bleeding is it sign of loosing the pregnancy or what the reason behind it and I have pain in my lower abdomen and in the back please give me respond soon I am so tensed about all.
She say its hurting while I change pose of sex and during sex her vaginal lubrication stopped is it normal.
Causes, diagnosis and treatment of Polycystic Ovaries
Hello. I'm Dr. Rakhi Gupta. I'm practicing as a Senior Consultant Gynecologist in Savita Bihar, New Delhi. So today we are here to discuss one of the most important problem such as Polycystic Ovaries.
Polycystic Ovaries as you would have heard is very common these days, especially in the reproducive age groups. The girls between the age of 15-45 often are having this problem and they present as menstrual irregularities, lots of acne on the face, then increase in weight, hair loss from the scalp, excess hair gain from the body. These kind of problems are usually a manifestation of abnormal lifestyle. We must say that it is not a disease but it is a lifestyle pattern. And improper diet, improper exercise and so many other environmental factors that are effective such as radiation, pesticides etc maybe affecting them.
So basically the investigations done in such cases are in the form of ultrasonography and blood test related to hormones such as prolactin, testosterone, insulin and blood sugar levels. The treatment is in the form of weight reduction, exercise, increased physical activities and certain medications that contain the insulin level, the testosterone levels. At times because of infertility, they may be requiring ovulation induction medicines. So the treatment varies as per the symptons and most of the things are under control.
Since this is a problem that is involved in more than 20% of the girls in India it needs an urgent attention and immediate treatment. In case of any query you can contact me through the Lybrate or directly at my clinic. Thank you so much.