Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Mrs Rajini UdayYour feedback matters!
Peanuts are rich in monounsaturated fats, the sort of fat that is added to a healthy-heart diet. However, just as peanuts have loads of benefits, they come with certain disadvantages too. The advantages of peanuts are as follows:
- Peanuts are a source of antioxidants: Not only do peanuts contain oleic acid, but also the energizing fat found in olive oil and is a rich form of cell regeneration. The regeneration material is very helpful in avoiding many types of cancers. For example, as preventive agents, simmered peanuts do equal amount of recovery and regeneration as blackberries and strawberries. These are far more efficient than apples, carrots or beets.
- Peanuts are key to heart-health benefits: Just as peanuts are good cancer preventing agents, dangers of death from cardiovascular and coronary heart diseases can also be avoided with their help.
- Peanuts reduce risk of stroke based on preliminary animal studies: Resveratrol is a substance, which was initially found in red grapes and red wine. However, now it is also available in peanuts. This phytonutrient has been said to enhance the blood flow in the brain by as much as 30 percent. It enormously diminishes the danger of a stroke or a heart attack.
As mentioned earlier, just as peanuts have certain good qualities, they can be somewhat bad for the health as well. Following are some of the reasons:
- Peanuts can be an allergen: Peanuts are also considered as a standout amongst the most widely recognized food sensitivities for people. A lot of people have nut hypersensitivities so serious that even their breathing is disturbed with a little amount of a shelled nut. Their tongue starts getting numb and their skin starts swelling. Some people have an extremely increased allergy to peanuts and for them, it can even be fatal, if not treated immediately.
- Peanuts contain lectins: Peanuts, alongside different vegetables like soy, contain hostile substances called lectins. Lectins are sticky proteins found in numerous food items including vegetables. They serve as a bug. The stickiness and structure of lectins, however, makes them very difficult to process and digest.
- Peanuts contain inflammatory elements: The abnormal state of Omega-6 unsaturated fats that peanuts contain is quite dangerous. It is true that your body needs, both Omega-3 and Omega-6 unsaturated fats for a good health. The issue, in any case, is that the standard western eating routine is, to a great degree, high in Omega-6 unsaturated fats and low in Omega-3s. At the point when Omega-3 unsaturated fats are out of proportion with the Omega-6 fats (as frequently emerges in a standard Western eating routine) irritation, coronary illness, and other medical problems emerge. Therefore, a balanced diet is very important.
I am 30 years of age. Have no baby yet however trying conceive for last three months. This month I have missed my period and have breast pain and sometime pain in the stomach feels like as if the periods will start however they don't. Can it be a sign of pregnancy.
I am having painful menses. The pain is intolerable. I feel like some one is cutting part below my abdomen, frequent vomiting and fainting are some of the symptoms. I do not have an habit of taking chilly food items. I even miss my university exam since I was not able to stand up or write anything. Even though I use to take painkillers it has not given expected result. What shall I do? Is there any floral exercise to reduce pain?
Hi. My self Roshani. I have a vaginal discharge as well I have itching n swelling too. I have never seen to a doctor it is happening since a month ago. Now I have no clue what to do.
I am suffering from irregular menstruation problem. So wat should I do so that I overcome dis problem?
Hello I I have been trying to conceive since 4 months after which on Dec 15 2016 I had a faint positive line and hcg was 122. 4.But on Dec 21 2017 I started bleeding with severe body pain like never before and doctors said it was chemical pregnancy and ultrasound pelvis showed everything is cleared. My bleeding stopped on 25 th Dec. 2017 After that I was actively trying to conceive as my gynaecologist suggested that there is no problem in continuing. But on 11 January 2017 I had dark brown discharge when I wiped after which I used pad but there was nothing on pad on 13 January 2017 I was travelling and I started bleeding like and it stopped by 17 January 2017. After which I again actively tried to conceive. But on 27 January 2017 night I had a very light brown discharge on my finger while wiping. So I used pad and that nyt I had unprotected sex too. Next morning on 28 January 2017 I had two three drops of red blood on pad. But after that I did not bleed at all not even a drop. I went to doctor on 2 Nd of Feb and had upt test to check whether hcg level has come down to normal level and the test came negative. I WANT TO ASK WHAT COULD B REASON FOR THIS UNTIMELY BLEEDING OR SPOTTING? Should I CONSIDER IT AS PERIOD OR SPOTTING AND CONSIDERING THE FACT WHAT SHOULD BE THE DUE DATE FOR MY NEXT PERIOD. SHPUL IT B 11 FEB 2017 OR 27 FEB 2016 ACCORDING TO 30 days MENSTRUAL CYCLE? And does spotting effect due date of period? Kindly answer the query as soon as possible as I am worried and answer according all the facts.
Hello sir/ madam im 20 years old and I had sex for the first time on aug 8, 9 2015, I took emergency contraceptives on aug 10, and another dose 12hrs later and 3 rd dose another 12 hrs later, my periods had to come on aug 13, but there is no periods still now it has been six days and im still not getting my period. I had a mild spot on aug 13, and a scanty bleed on aug 18,. My shortest cycle is 26 days and longest is 31 days. My last period was on july 13. Aug 8, 9 were my extremely safe periods, is there chances of me to get pregnant? How long can my periods be delayed? why did I get a scanty bleed yesterday?
I am 35 year old female having a six year old daughter. Recently I go through body test. My tsh is 3.5 ulu/ml, total cholesterol 170mg/ dl, hdl is 25.52, ldl is 111.8, vldl serum is 32.6, triglyceride is 16.3, ldl/ hdl is 4.384. What should I do?
I got my periods today. How can I stop it for few days with medicine as I have to go vaishno Devi. please help me is there any medicine to stop the periods when it is 1st day of my periods.
If I get a marry with widow (husband died 2 years ago) then if I make sexual life with her now Is there any problems with both of us related to diseases like hiv or any std Please reply with positive answer please.
I took I pill 3 days before my periods and now they are already delayed by 7 days. I took pregnancy test and it is negative. What should I do to get periods. Should I wait for natural periods or take some medicines to induce periods? If yes than please suggest the best medicine to induce periods.
I HAVE SEX TODAY and MY WIFE is in her period.we had unprotected sex.so will there be any chances of pregnancy?
Becoming a mother is a special feeling. This can be best explained by only those women who start feeling their babies inside them from the very early stage of pregnancy. These nine months, for a mother to be would need extra care and she has to take precaution of each and every type. In the first trimester or the first three months of your pregnancy detection, you need to take certain precautions. Here are some of the ways in which you can make yourself and your baby secure during the first three months of your pregnancy.
- Double check your pregnancy: There have been many cases of false pregnancies during this time. It is thus best to double check that you are really pregnant so as to avoid a heart break later on. Most home tests are accurate but if you are still unsure, you might want to wait another week after taking your first test and then take a second one. Alternately, you can also go and visit a doctor and take their advice to confirm that you really are pregnant.
- Prenatal vitamin: Once your pregnancy has been confirmed, it is time for you to start taking your prenatal vitamins. These vitamins have enough folic acid which is required by the to-be mother to conceive. These vitamins also help in the development of the baby and protect it from developing any birth defects.
- Arrange for a health insurance: Medical bills can be very costly in contemporary times. Thus, if you are pregnant then it is best to start looking for health insurance schemes which cover pregnancy and delivery cost. This procedure might take sometime to finish and thus it is best to start the process in your first trimester.
- Choose a doctor: If you already know a doctor who specialises in delivery and pregnancy then you need not worry. But in case you do not have enough information then it is time you start looking for an experienced doctor. You can consult your friends and family members and choose a doctor whom you find appropriate for you. You should also consult a doctor by the time you are two months pregnant in order to get the necessary vaccines and other advice.
- Quit bad habits: Smoking, drinking and too much of coffee would damage the development of your child. Thus, you must try and quit all of them to deliver a healthy baby.
Thus, these are the five most important precautions that you need to take in your first trimester in order to ensure a healthy delivery ahead.