Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Mrs Rajini UdayYour feedback matters!
My first delivery was normal nd my baby is now 2.6+, I wanted to know that wat a normal gap I need to maintained for having a 2nd baby. Coz now a days I heard people do their 2nd one when their first one is 5 or 10+ yrs. They told me that this gap is very gud coz your first is enough nature to understand everything nd now you can give your full attention to your new one. I wonder how is this ans relevant or is this ok to do such a long gap bet siblings. Pls guide me.
My wife is 28 weeks pregnant and everything seems normal but her feet aches a lot at several times and back pain in the morning hours. Is it a big concern and what is the reason behind it. Please consult some home remedies for healing of it?
My wife was pregnant of 1 months but she has done abortion but now she is suffering from bleeding please advice him.
I am female 23 year old, I had sex without precautions after 2 days of my periods, I took I pill after 4 hours and one after 24 hours and yesterday again my periods came. So please tell me is any chance of pregnancy.
I have a benign hydrosalphinx in my ovary for last several years. I undergo health check every year . Is it advisable to leave it as it is or remove it surgically.
Proteins are extremely important for your health. Protein is present in every cell of your body, it generally makes up your hair and nails along with keratin. Your body needs various supplements to stay healthy, such as fats and carbohydrates. These are called macronutrients (you need to consume it in huge amounts to stay hale and hearty).
Where can you find protein?
- It is present in milk, fish, eggs and meat.
- If you happen to be a vegan you can consume soy, beans, legumes and nut butter.
- Protein bars, Greek yogurt, cottage cheese, anchovies, peanut butter, tofu, wheat germ, quinoa and edamame also contain a high amount of protein.
Why should you consume protein?
- It can reduce the risk of diabetes by producing natural insulin and progesterone protein.
- The substance called hemoglobin carries oxygen to your blood cells. So without hemoglobin oxygen would not be supplied to your muscles.
- If you have a heat shock, proteins can help reduce the stress and rebuild your cells.
- If you have lack of protein in your diet, it will be difficult for you to move and can also result in paralysis.
- Since protein is present in your hair and nails, it also helps to make your skin taut and look younger since structural protein includes collagen. There are a lot of products available in the market like collagen creams; since collagen contains protein it is not possible that creams containing proteins applied on the skin can make your skin better. It is highly necessary to consume protein such that your blood flow contains proteins. This will make your skin seem youthful.
- After a surgery, it is important that you stack up on protein, because protein helps to close your wounds and make them heal faster.
- Protein shakes are also very useful when you want to attain a healthier physique after hitting the gym. During a workout, your body goes through a lot of micro-tears (wear and tear caused in your muscle due to contraction of your muscle). So taking protein shakes after a heavy workout helps your muscle tissues to be healed completely.
Hello si Married this jan. Although we are enjoy ing healthy sexual life mine wife is not able to get orgasm during sex. She doesnt feel like having an orgasm. We both enjoy foreplay very much. But she doesnt get even of I use my finger to make her climax. I do play with her clitrious orally n fingers to make her orgasm. We both didnt know when she get orgasm or not. Please help me for this. She want to get orgasm but she didnt understand she gets it or not. She is 26 yrs old her hieght is 5.4 n her weight is 54.
Never use potent steroids cream like Betnovate,Lobate,quadriderm,panderm,fourderm,for any skin problem on any part of body because after initial improvement of symptoms like itching, these steroid creams will aggravate the problem and may cause long lasting and somtimes permanent side effects like rashes, sensitive skin, recurrent infection,acne , dryness stretch mark etc.
I had an unprotected sex in a massage parlour. She is clean but I'm scared. Do I need go for a test.
A Pap Smear is a screening test done to to test for occurrence of uterine cancer. Carried out in a quick and simple way to extract a sample, the sample is collected from the cervix area of a woman during a pelvic exam. The examination of the sample takes place under a microscope thereafter to find abnormalities that can point towards cancer and pre cancer changes.
There are many reasons why women should get a pap smear screening done:
- Women who are HIV positive should get this test done regularly so as to detect any anomalies in the cervix. This condition usually comes with higher risk of infections and cancer, which is why regular screening is required.
- Age is also another factor and women over the age of 30 should go through an annual screening on a compulsory basis. This is also true for women who have been through pregnancy and childbirth.
Preparing for a Pap Smear: To prepare for a pap smear test, you need to ensure that you are not menstruating at the time. Also, you may want to avoid sexual activity just before the test so as to get the most accurate readings. During the process, remember to stay calm and relax your body physically.
Procedure: The pap smear procedure is a quick one that might be only slightly uncomfortable. This test is usually carried out on the examination table at the gynecologist's clinic. The legs will need to be spread and placed in stirrups. The doctor will insert a speculum to hold open the vaginal opening so that the spatula can be inserted easily to take a sample from the area. This sample of the cells will be tested in a lab after due preservation.
Test Results: The test results can either be normal or abnormal. An abnormal result does not point at the presence of cancer. Rather it can simply mean that abnormal cells exist in the cervix. The doctor may ask you to go through these tests and screening more frequently so as to study the anomalies in a more detailed manner.