Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Mrs. M S RaniYour feedback matters!
Sir, when I drink some cold water or eat sweets, I feel a lot of pain in my left upper molar teeth. Please tell me what to do?
Dear Dr. I am age 30, doing my research in environmental studies. Recently without knowing some drops of benzene (C6H6) were spilled on my face and tongue. I am worrying about it will affect anything to my body r in future. And I have to know how much quantity of benzene will leads to cancer. With regards CS.
My appendix surgery was finished successfully 5 days back .tomorrow I need to remove stitches .and now my teeth are shivering can I know why ?
I took tobacco since last 20. Years , so my teeth got dark brown. Now what should I do to became natural white teeth.
My teeth is very very much yellow it looks very very bad to me while speaking which toothpaste or toothpowder I have to use for this for sparkling teeth always creamy layer formed on teeth is their method for doing permanent white someone told me use colgate visible white toothpaste someone told me gargle with hydrogen peroxide soln is it right or I suffer from any side effects while using.
The cheek and area around the cheek is swollen too much because of the tooth extraction, how to bring down the swelling please suggest remedies with medications and home methods as well asap.
I am seeking best dental doctor for my mother to take artificial teeth set. How much they charged. Better to suggest doctor around mothinagar, Hyderabad.
For me my teeth has gone named called 2 of dhouda pandu named called. I consult a doctor over 2 years back,they told root canal process. What is the cost of that.May i expect the same treatment as rightnow.
Well im having cavities is there any homeopathic treatment I never faced it either now it started but ive also faced sensitivity in my teeth neither nothing worked nd now onwards I sticked with colgate charcoal toothpaste to cure it.
I have mouth ulcer in the upper side , as per Doctor Advice I had polybion cap 1-0-1 , Bifilac 1-0-1 and Mobizox half 2 times , to apply zytee Gel , but there is no such improvement , can you please suggest how to proceed , not able eat even curd or juices to drink please advice.
My teeth was not arrage properly to my mouth while I speaking to some I myself feel hate of me, that's way I stop taking to new person if they have any treatment and I need a medical treatment for hair loss problem. While my head was so pain and shape head is not proper due beats head some incient this reason I fell for my hair loss.
Hi doctor. I am 22 years old. and I have a problem in my jaw from last 5 years. Whenever I eat anything solid, my jaw joints start sounding in chewing.(like they are colliding to each other) in winter some time my mouth doesn't open due to this. Due to studies and now job I am unable to take care and go to a hospital. Please advice me about my problem.
Maintaining good oral hygiene is the key for enhanced gum and dental health. Tooth erosion is characterised by decay of the outer and inner parts of the teeth. It occurs when certain sugar containing foods such as milk, candy and cakes leave behind residual quantities, thus causing small food particles to get stuck to and remain in the teeth. These are then digested by the bacteria in the mouth and converted to acids. The acids in combination with saliva form a layer called plaque that causes tooth erosion.
To prevent tooth erosion, you can employ these simple methods:
- Regular flossing: Flossing is an often neglected aspect of dental hygiene. Flossing helps in removing food residues stuck between the teeth that your toothbrush cannot clean. Use proper technique while flossing as improper technique can damage your gums.
- Brushing twice a day: You should brush at least twice a day with toothpaste that contains fluoride. If possible, brush regularly after eating a meal.
- Eat well balanced meals: Eat well balanced meals for your gums to receive proper nourishment. Include plenty of fruits and vegetables in your diet as they are rich in antioxidants and vitamins. These antioxidants and vitamins help maintain overall gum and dental health.
- Fluoridated water: Drink fluoridated water, as it helps in preventing tooth erosion.
- Use Mouthwash regularly: Use an antiseptic mouthwash to keep your mouth bacteria free. Bacteria in your mouth can lead to rapid tooth erosion.
- Rinse your mouth: Rinse your mouth with water after every meal. Rinsing helps in removing food particles from your mouth that may contribute to tooth erosion.
- Avoid junk food: Avoid snacking on junk foods as they contain hidden sugars that can increase your risks of tooth erosion. Avoid sugar based drinks as they can harm your teeth and cause cavities.
- Dental sealants: A sealant is a coating that is applied on the tooth to prevent it from getting affected by plaque. They usually last for 8-10 years after which they need to be replaced.
- Visit the dentist regularly: Visit the dentist on a regular basis for check-ups as any underlying issue that can create potential problems in the future may need to be resolved.