Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Mrs. Kamlesh Bishnoi

Speech Therapist, Bangalore

Book Appointment
Call Doctor
Dr. Mrs. Kamlesh Bishnoi Speech Therapist, Bangalore
Book Appointment
Call Doctor
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

I'm a caring, skilled professional, dedicated to simplifying what is often a very complicated and confusing area of health care....more
I'm a caring, skilled professional, dedicated to simplifying what is often a very complicated and confusing area of health care.
More about Dr. Mrs. Kamlesh Bishnoi
Dr. Mrs. Kamlesh Bishnoi is a trusted Speech Therapist in Sankara Eye Hospital, Bangalore. She is currently associated with The Children's Clinic in Sankara Eye Hospital, Bangalore. You can book an instant appointment online with Dr. Mrs. Kamlesh Bishnoi on

Find numerous Speech Therapists in India from the comfort of your home on You will find Speech Therapists with more than 44 years of experience on You can find Speech Therapists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mrs. Kamlesh Bishnoi

The Children's Clinic

G1 Lights Pro Tower 5/1,Gulmohur Avenue,MunnekolalaBangalore Get Directions
View All


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Mrs. Kamlesh Bishnoi

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

My grandson is 20 month as of now he is not speaking nor responding doctors are predicting Autism can you suggest what to do.

M.Sc Applied Psychology, Advanced Diploma Child Guidance & Counselling
Psychologist, Delhi
Dear Lybrate user Please give proper stimulation and time to the child to grow and develop. It's too early to label a child as having autism. First get your grandson hearing test done, because if hearing is not appropriate then it could lead to language delay. Another thing is you can try giving him language exposure like labelling the door as door with the words marked over it. Recite rhymes to him, tell him bed time stories to him. Have patience, all the best.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello, I am 25 year old and have stammering problem which is now causing serious psychological problems. I have lost interest in almost every thing, meeting with friends social places. I have started feeling that I would not be able to any thing in my career. When ever I do self reading it is fluent but when I speak in front of public my hands and legs start trembling heavily, my heartbeat and breathing rate heavily. Even small work seems like a heavy task for me. I don't know how would I match up in this competitive time, weather I would get any job or not. My mind is always engulfed with all these negative thoughts which is causing severe stress in me. I am skeptical about medication provided by psychologist thats why I have not consulted any doctor yet. Please help.

MBBS, MD - Psychiatry, MBA (Healthcare)
Psychiatrist, Davanagere
Good ​Evening, Stammering is not an uncommon problems and if left untreated since childhood may cause significant health problems. I am sorry you are having to deal with the distressing situations that you have mentioned and more importantly that it has started to affect your career. Although, most of the stammering problems are related to anxiety some of them are related to organic causes in the larynx. However, since psychological issues are a greater causative factor for the problem of stammering it can be very effectively treated with psychotherapy or counseling and medications, a combination of which is better then either of them alone. I believe stammering if not treated may also lead to depression which will also improve as the stammering improves and you can lead a competitive and healthy life. I am sure you can overcome you problem with a little help. Look forward to hearing from you. If you need help with booking an appointment online with me on this website either text, audio or video appointment for confidential and private consultation you may do so by contacting the help desk of ​Lybrate.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My daughter is 3 years & 5 month old, she can, t speak clearly, me and my husband both are working she stay with baby sitter in day, what we will do for her?

Master of Hospital Administration, Bachelor of Audiology & Speech Language Pathology (B.A.S.L.P)
Speech Therapist, Gurgaon
Sufficient speech stimulus is needed for speech lang development of the child. Talk, chat with her as much as possible. N do give time for her. Coz child imitates the speech of her familiar person quikly rather thn any other" s. So keep that in mind, this is the crucial age of speech lang development.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi my brothers age is. 9 year and he didn't talk fast he was stammering pls give me a suggestion to this he was telling. My Frds are raging me like you r stammering. please give me the suggestion Thank you.

D.H.L.S, B.A.S.L.P, M.A, B.Ed .SE . ( H.I )
Speech Therapist, Delhi
Advice :- properly speech and language assessment by qualified speech therapist different types exercise Regular Breathing exercise by slow speed small and long sentence exercise continue reading aa, uu,ee sound in prolongation store and poems slow speed speaking exercise in front mirrir Definitely stammering problem solve Recommend regular speech therapy by qualified speech therapist.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir, I'm 20 year old. I have hearing and speech problem from 6 year. I take BTE Aids in both ear from AIIMS, DELHI but I feeling that it's no useful. please help me sir. Thnx.

Speech Therapist, Kanpur
Sir, I'm 20 year old. I have hearing and speech problem from 6 year. I take BTE Aids in both ear from AIIMS, DELHI bu...
Hii you need to be given very good hearing aid then only it will work for your ear including auditory training. You can visit my clinic for further advice.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 25 years old. I am facing stammering problem. Is there is any medicine to cure?

B. Sc. Speech and Hearing
Audiologist, Delhi
There is no medicine for stammering as its not a disease. Stammering is psychogenic in most of the cases. See a speech therapist.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir, My 2 years and 8 months old baby not speaking. His hearing checked and results are fine. When I want to communicate with him, he feels irritation and move. He play with kids and his memory is amazing. But I dont understand that why he is not taking interest in communication. He only say maa papa and dada sometimes but mostly he babbles. Please help me and suggest me.

MA In Clinical Psychology
Psychologist, Pune
Sir, My 2 years and 8 months old baby not speaking. His hearing checked and results are fine. When I want to communic...
Hiii lybrate-user. It's ok no need to take load. Mostly boys speaks late. Make sure that he can hear voice. Responding to voice properly. If he is responding acc then its good. He is spkg little bit gradually he will speak. Do not force him to speak.
31 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

How to take Bovista 30 liquid? Should I mix it with water and take or directly? What would be dosage? I have mild stammering so I have purchased Bovista 30 liquid medicine please answer by question!

BASM, MD, MS (Counseling & Psychotherapy), MSc - Psychology, Certificate in Clinical psychology of children and Young People, Certificate in Psychological First Aid, Certificate in Positive Psychology
Psychologist, Palakkad
Dear user. Bovista 30 is said to be a cure for stammering or stuttering problem. You should put 20 drops of bovista 30 and dampen the small white globules filled inside a 15 ml plastic bottle. Then take 4 globules thrice a day after 5 minutes of food. Take care.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir my Age 38 years I am suffering voice problem from last two years when I talk continue l get tired unable to speak continue I feel pain & inflammation in throat so kindly give me right suggestion How should I do?

General Physician, Jalgaon
Please Alone medicine won't work permanently Wake up early Do pranayam daily Udgit pranayam will help you a lot Do yogasanas daily Take salads and fruits more Take milk regularly Take kanth Vati by Patanjali regularly Go for morning and evening walk daily for good digestion, good circulation.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed

Near By Doctors

(104 ratings)

Mr. Prasanna Hegde

Master of Speech Language Pathology
Speech Therapist
Insight Rehabilitation, 
200 at clinic
Book Appointment