Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Alternative Medicine Specialists in India. You will find Alternative Medicine Specialists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Alternative Medicine Specialists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Kora Method Slimming Treatment
Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Sexual Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Mrs. AshaYour feedback matters!
Hii I am a 21 years old female and I have dry skin and I had a little bit of pimples and iam always felt to b dryness and I used a OLAY cream and Fair lovely cream. And my skin colour is black and I didn't get any shiningness and colour from it what can I do?
Sir, I am dibetics advised to take glim er1 empty stomach, glyciphase 1gm after lunch and 500mg echospirin 75 after dinner are these medicines are having side effects as I am getting itching and small acne in heads and arms pls. Help remedy and opine.
Sir I am a student and I am facing a lot of dandruff problem. Even my hair falls due to it. Please can you suggest me a remedy for my problem.
My skin is dry. Even if my skin dry I hve a pimples and blackheads problem on face. When I do. Facial only one or two days my skin look good and next day it looks like more dry than before.
I have fever for last 1 month and always vomits. I feel so weak and there is hard pain in my head what could I do?
Yesterday morning my wife in fever 99.4 she take crocin advanced in evening fever is 99.9 and pain hand leg and head she take 7 pm calpol 650 mg 11 pm fever is 98.8 1 am today again calpol 650 mg in morning she suffer from head hand leg pain tell me some medicine.
Hi iam raj 37 years old iam still getting pimples on my face how to get rid of them please let me know.
I am feeling pain whole body and headache in my head so please give me some suggestion or medicine Bridge I relief Problem.
Extreme and sudden changes in temperature as well as exposure to such conditions can harm the body and lead us to fall sick. One such condition caused by extreme temperatures is the heat headache, which is a result of prolonged heat exposure. When there is excessive heat, the body can end up reacting with heat strokes, dehydration and headaches, among many other conditions. Thankfully, a holistic approach like homeopathy has the exact solution for such kind of problem. Read on to know more!
- Aconite: This medicine is most helpful when there has been direct exposure of the head to the heat. When there is direct exposure to the rays of the sun, the head may end up developing debilitating headaches, which can be treated with this medicine.
- Carbo Veg: Along with heat headaches, the patients who will require this medicine will also have symptoms like flatulence and pain in the upper abdomen area. Also, the patient will have a constant need for air conditioning and cool breeze.
- Glonine: This medicine is usually helpful when the patient has gone through a sun stroke. High temperature is one of the symptoms of this condition along with persistent heat headaches. Drowsiness will also be experienced by patients in such cases. This medicine mainly treats congestive headaches that have been caused due to a sun stroke.
- Natrum Carb: This medicine is used for treating the symptoms of sun strokes that result in intense headaches caused due to exposure to extreme heat. Also, it is a good medicine to use when there is exhaustion and exposure to other chemicals like gas light.
- Bryonia: When the patient is dehydrated and demands water constantly along with the heat headaches, one can use this medicine. The patient will require plenty of water and rest along with this medicine.
- Belladona: This medicine can be prescribed for patients who are experiencing shooting pains on the intense and violent side in the head. These kinds of headaches also cause symptoms like cold feet and blood shot eyes. Belladona can be used to soothe these symptoms.
- Antimonium Crud: The symptoms that this medicine can cure include abdomen pain, indigestion, aches and pains in the head – all of which are caused due to a sun stroke and heat headaches. When the heat headaches have been caused due to hot drinks and a hot bath, this medicine can be used for treatment of the same.
- Lachesis: This medicine can be used for treating heat headaches that are accompanied by symptoms like faint headedness, dizzy spells as well as the inability to sleep. These symptoms are usually caused by a sun stroke.