Find numerous Ophthalmologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. Mrs. AnithaYour feedback matters!
In am a software engineer and I am having reddish eyes for last 2 weeks. I have tried some eye drops but still no use. I can not use the computer for half an hour continuous. Is there any remedies to get rid of this eye problem?
His one eyes got red. We consulted a doctor nearby n he recommended some medicine. But its not going well.
Dear, sir I am a student and I am using laptop for my study purpose. When I using laptop I am getting eye problem. Is there any solution or health tips to me?
I am 22 yr old and I have always pain in my eyes something like irritation when I am studying or while driving also continuously My eyes is paining. I am not using any spec. In winter the pain is extreme. Please suggest me what step I have to do or what test?
I am 77 years recently diagnosed for a m d of both eyes. Wet type. What are the treatment available & how far it is successful?
I have weak eye sight. I started wearing specs at the age of 14. Now I am 17 and the number of left eye lens is -1.25 and that of right is -2.00. I want suggestions to improve eye sight.
I want to know about the laser treatment for eye. What is the estimate cost for it? please answer in detail.
My eyesight is getting weak what to do to avoid specs. How to regain if this is starting only. please help?
When there is increase In temperature I suffer from severe headache and pain in my eyes what should I have to do to avoid this.
Sir I feel shortness of breath from 3 to 4 months only and please suggest me about this what is this why I facing shortness of breath.
I am suffering for glaucoma. I am using 9 pm eye drop. Please suggest me appropriate solution for this defect.
I am 60 yrs. Old and suffering from sticky watery eyes in the morning & cannot bear directsunlight as water comes out of my eyes. I have iol implanted in my eyes.
She had gone for lasik 16 days back. Yesterday we went out on scooter. After coming back she feels dry and stretch like feeling and today at 4'o clock she got red left eye and pain and till sunshine she got swollen left eye. please suggest what happened to my sister's eye?
Eyes are very important organs as they provide you with the ability to process visual detail and detect light. However, because your eyes are exposed to harsh climate and pollutants, they can get spoilt. Here are a few basic tips you can follow to take care of your eyes:
- Eye yoga: Eye Yoga is an ancient method of relaxing your eyes and is also known as “palming”. All you need to do is cup your palms and place them over closed eyes in a way wherein your fingertips are touching your forehead. This helps in blocking out light completely. While cupping your eyes, take long, deep breaths which can help relax your eyes and mind.
- Eat healthy: It is important to eat healthy in order to maintain healthy eyes. Medical practitioners believe that vitamins have anti oxidants which slow down age related problems in the eye. You should be eating foods rich in Vitamin A, C and E, Zinc rich foods and foods with folic acid. Food items such as carrots, lettuce, spinach and kale can help in keeping your eyes healthy for longer.
- Wear dark sunglasses: Every time your eyes are exposed to the sun, they have to tolerate the harmful UV-A and UV-B rays. The ultraviolet rays can prove to be very damaging for your eyes as they affect the optic nerve. Hence, you should always wear dark coloured sunglasses in the sun to protect your eyes.
- Take breaks: Staring at a computer screen or a mobile screen all day can prove to be very harmful to your eyes. According to a study, when you stare a screen for too long, you blink lesser. This can lead to dry eyes.
- Get required rest: It is important to rest your eyes and free them of the strain they endure daily. Hence, you should aim to get at least 6-8 hours of sleep time daily to give them the required rest time.
- Quit smoking: Smoking cigarettes can be harmful for your eyes as it increases chances of macular degeneration and cataracts. Smoking also increases chances of optic nerve damage as it impairs blood circulation to the eyes. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ophthalmologist.