Find numerous Acupuncturists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Acupuncturists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Acupuncturists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Mr Uttam PanditYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor In order to gain my weight I ate 2 broiler eggs (baked) per day after some peoples who say it causes impotency it is true or false and broiler eggs will help to increase my sperm and then broiler eggs are pros or con's of human body.
Hi Doctor Please brief me about the meal schedule for good health as well as the quality & quantity.
Often I find my blood pressure low upto 100/60 on digital cuff machine. Weight 55 kg at 5'3" height.
I am receiving jelly like bloody stool every time when I go to toilet. It is happening for 1 week. I don't know the reason. How to cure it?
Sir. my age is 36 I want to know the actual water intake of body because due to low temp and cold season we are only taking dri fruits and fast foods please advice me properly.
Can olive and extra virgin oils used for cooking. I read that they emit toxic fumes when used for cooking.
How to become healthy from skinny. What should be the diet for this? And what to do if having weak eye sight.
I am 22 year old male. I eat enough but not getting fat as well with of my body is not proper. What should i do?
Is there any cheap health drink for mass growth. if so please recommend me some. I can't afford expensive. I need mass My age is 23.
I have pain and discomfort on right foot in ankle area. Recent x-ray detected ankle bone spur. I am 42 yrs. Have active lifestyle. Is this growth controllable. If yes how?
Hi Age 30 Sex male Height 5/6 Weight 68 kg I want to build by good physique pls give me diet plan As I am doing gyming I am pure vegetarian But when I go to gym in d morning I feel energy less n starts yawning full time in gym I am also taking banana n milk b 4 gym Pls advice what should I do As my hemoglobin level is best.
2 years ago when I fell and hurt my knee pain that still has not been resting,tell me some drug treatment]
Hi. I am 20 years old. One year ago I went to gym for four months to gain weight and muscular body. But that didn't work out very well. So I decided to gain some weight first and then start gym. But in 1 year my body has not increased (my weight is 52kg and I am skinny guy). So please give me some tips to increase my body and weight so that I can start off with gym again!
Deep frying, burning or charring foods may produce cancers
Regularly eating burned or charred red meat, similar to that cooked on a grill can increase the chances of pancreatic cancer by 60%, said Padma Shri, Dr. B C Roy National Awardee & DST National Science Communication Awardee, Dr K K Aggarwal, President Heart Care Foundation of India and Honorary Secretary General IMA.
Turning down the heat when grilling, frying, and barbecuing to avoid excess burning or charring of the meat may be a sensible way for some people to lower their risk for getting pancreatic cancer.
As per Dr Kristin Anderson of the University of Minnesota, charred meat contains several known cancer-causing chemicals, including heterocyclic amines.
Heterocyclic amines (HAs) are carcinogens produced by cooking meat and animal protein at high temperatures; metabolism of HA is influenced by polymorphisms in the N-acetyltransferase-2 (NAT-2) gene. Data from a variety of sources suggest that HA may play a role in human carcinogenesis and are liked to many cancers.
Anderson's team started with 62,000 healthy people and documented what they actually did eat. Over nine years, 208 were diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. When divided into five groups based on how much charred meat such as hamburgers they ate, the people diagnosed with pancreatic cancer were far more likely to be in the top two groups.
They found that those who preferred very well-done steak were almost 60 percent more likely to get pancreatic cancer as those who ate steak less well-done or did not eat steak. Those with the highest intake of very well-done meat had a 70 percent higher risk for pancreatic cancer over those with the lowest consumption.
The mutagenic activity and the mass amount of heterocyclic amines responsible for the mutagenic activity have been measured in some cooked foods. Cooked meats are the predominant source of mutagenic activity in the diet with values ranging from 0 to 10,000 revertants per gram reported in the Ames/Salmonella test with strain TA98.
Frying at higher temperatures and for longer times produces the greatest mutagenic response, and thus concomitantly, the largest amounts of heterocyclic amines.
Non-meat products such as baked breads can also form significant mutagenic activity, particularly when overcooked. Commercially prepared hamburgers made from meat substitutes such as tofu, wheat gluten or tempeh and fried at 210 degrees C have up to 10% of the mutagenic activity of a fried beef patty cooked under the same conditions.
my age is 18 years. often feel tired when come from college. I go to college on bicycle daily and also do some exercise also.
Whether you consider tomato as a fruit or vegetable, it has a lot of benefits that can make a person healthier and fit. It is usually regarded as a salad that you may or may not want to eat as compared to other vegetables. Tomatoes, because of their helpful phytochemicals, such as lycopene, help in preventing a number of cancers and convey other medical advantages as well. Hence, following are the benefits of a tomato:
- Prevents cancer: As a magnificent source of vitamin C and different cell reinforcements, tomatoes can battle the development of abnormal cells that causes cancer. Lycopene has been connected with prostate tumour prevention. Epidemiologists recommend the consumption of tomato as it helps lower the possibility of prostate cancer. High fibre content of beta-carotene in fruits and vegetables has been proven to bring down the risk of colorectal cancer to a great extent.
- Blood pressure: Low sodium consumption keeps circulatory strain solid. Tomatoes are rich in potassium that helps in the same.
- Heart’s well-being: The fibre, potassium, vitamin C and choline content in tomatoes all bolster the heart’s well-being. An expansion in potassium as well as a reduction in sodium is the most essential dietary change that an individual can make to lessen their danger of cardiovascular diseases. Tomatoes additionally contain folic corrosive, which keeps the homocysteine levels under control. It reduces the risk of heart diseases.
- Diabetes: Tomatoes help bring down the blood sugar level in people with type1 diabetes. Whereas, people with type 2 diabetes may have enhanced glucose, lipids and insulin levels. One measure of cherry tomatoes gives around 2 grams of fibre and helps them keep their levels neutralized.
- Constipation: Eating foods that are high in water substance and fibre like tomatoes can help with hydration and advance normal solid discharges. Fibre adds mass to stool and is important for bowel movement.
- Eye health: Tomatoes are a rich sources of lycopene, lutein and beta-carotene, which are intense cancer prevention agents. They have been helpful in protecting the eyes against harm related to the advancement of age-related macular degeneration (AMD).
- Skin: Collagen, a fundamental part of the skin, hair, nails and connective tissue, is dependent on vitamin C. An inadequacy of vitamin C leads to certain skin problems. As vitamin C is a capable cancer prevention agent, a low intake can affect the skin and cause harm from UV rays, infections and smoke. This usually results in wrinkles, hanging skin, blemishes and other antagonistic skin diseases.
- Pregnancy: A good amount of folic acid needs to be present before and during pregnancy to ensure the infants good health inside the mother’s womb. This can be found in tomatoes. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.