Find numerous Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Mr KumarYour feedback matters!
I am a 22 year old female. And I keep getting this bumps on my cheeks. They show redness and are quite big. Is it cystic acne? How should I treat it?
I have a big problem of hair fall and dandruff. Still I have long hair. With the problem of hair fall my hair had too rough and tangled plzz give me some suggestion to stop hair loss.
Hello. My lips are very dry and very dark in colour due to the usage of color lip balms. So is there any medicine to apply to get lighten lip color. Can you tell me the name of medicine?
Hi, I am Gupteswar Mohanty. I am suffering from scalp and baldness problem. Now I can't afford medical treatment. So give me some suggestions or tips how I overcome it and control this problem.
I am 26 year old boy and have a black scars and black head on left side forehead I tired everything but it is still there please suggest me what should I do.
Sir I'm a boy of 18 years. Our atmosphere is very weak. My face has many acnes. please suggest me any cream medicine for this high problem. My name is rakeshbugaliya. Thanks.
There is a injury on my cheek, its recovering well but I am afraidinh about marks. What should I do if black marks occur after wound.
Hey after holi I got some black thing on my face. I think that my skin has burnt. I need your help please suggest me.
I am 24 years old. I have oily face and a few pimple spots on my face. So please suggest me natural remedies and what food I have to consume to get rid of this problem.
Hair loss has become a major problem for many nowadays. Often lack of proper care and knowledge about hair care products causes damage to hair and eventually hair loss. It is also a common side effect of other health-related conditions or medications for those conditions. Hair loss can be treated with the help of ayurvedic herbs which not only nourish your hair but also promote hair growth. Following is a list of ayurvedic herbs which are beneficial in fighting hair loss:
1. Bhringaraaja - This herb is considered to be a very effective in hair loss treatment. It can be taken internally and applied externally in the form of bhringaraaja oil. It promotes growth of hair and prevents premature graying. Bhringaraaja is known to reverse the effect of balding and also acts as an excellent form of rejuvenator.
2. Brahmi - Brahmi can be used as a hair pack combined with curd or it can be mixed with coconut oil as per preference. It is known for adding both length and volume to hair.
3. Amla - Amla is used as an important ingredient to treat hair loss. It is rich in antioxidants and loaded with vitamin c. You can use powdered amla along with henna and curd and apply it as a hair pack for best results.
4. Neem - Neem is very popular to treat both skin and hair problems. It is a natural treatment against lice and dandruff. It helps to keep hair healthy and stimulates hair growth.
5. Ritha - Ritha is a form of natural soap which can be used in powdered form to massage your scalp. It helps to get rid of the dirt and keeps your hair clean without taking away the natural oils from your hair. Make sure you thoroughly wash your hair after application.