Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
Hi I am Sushant HandeFew years back I met with an accidentWhen I was in 3 third standardFrom That time I suffering from knee problem I m not able to run.
Sir, I am 51 years old, suffering from cervical spondylitis right hand and right side neck. Kindly suggest me mediation. Thanks & regards,
I have pain between heel and ankle area in feet from Wednesday as I am running on uneven surface. After taking rest for 2-3 days, Pain feels only during walking. please suggest.
What can be the reason for shifting of frozen shoulder pain from left to right shouler and then back to left, over one or two years?
Hez having badly pain in his lower back bone while sitting. Some of his friends are saying its bcoz of having sex 2-3 times a day daily. Was it true? What to do for it?
I am 35 year old last year had angioplasty. No have slightly pain in back and fronts chest. Like. Stretching lipid profile in almost normal. Triglycerides is little bit higher side. Do I need to worry or its life mussels streach.
Hey! I m 35 years old. And have knees pain since last 2 months. I have consult many doctors. But there is no effect. What should I do?
I am feeling pain in all joint's of legs and hand's and in fingers joints.In my RFAC test amount of uric acid is 235 IU/mi. Uric acid reference range in adult is <15.9. Please give me some suggestion. In my body amount of uric acid is so high. Some time I am not able to do move ment of my hand and legs.
I am suffering from leg pain last 3 years give me any solutions for that and I have much tensed at that time shivering problem was happened give me solutions for these problems.
I have a pain around the heel of my right foot since the past two months. Kindly suggest what kind of shoes to wear as I am a field person who has to do a lot of walking daily.
Ayurveda is a very old system of medicine, which originated in India. Using herbs found in nature to cure various illnesses, knee pain can also be permanently cured with this method indigenous to India. It reduces knee pain caused by various illnesses including arthritis, inflammation of the cartilage and wearing of the patella among others.
Here are some common Ayurvedic remedies, which help reduce knee pain:
- Alfalfa: Alfalfa is medically known as Medicago Sativa. Alfalfa is excellent for making sure that your joint pain reduces, when taken in liquid form four times a day.
- Ashwagandha: Ashwagandha is medically known as Withania Somnifera. In the West, Ashwagandha is popularly known as Winter Cherry. Also, it has a lot of therapeutic properties, which include reducing joint pains.
- Banyan: The Banyan tree's medical name is Ficus Benghalensis. It has a sap very similar to the form of rubber known as latex is derived from the Banyan tree. The Banyan tree's sap is externally applied over the joints and the pain usually disappears after a few regular applications.
- Bishop's weed: The medical name for Bishop's weed is Trachyspermum Ammi. The oil extracted from this herb is usually applied to the knees to reduce the intensity of such knee pains.
- Celery: The medical name for celery is Apium Graveolens. Celery is not only an effective treatment for rheumatoid arthritis and associated pains in the knees, but it is also helpful in treating gout. It is usually agreed upon that this particular treatment is usually long lasting because of its alkaline nature.
- Dandelion: Dandelion's biological name is Taraxacum Officinale. It is rich in magnesium and is crucial for the correct mineralization of the bones. This mineralization allows the bones to become stronger and also prevents knee pain.
- Garlic: The medical name for garlic is allium sativum. Five to six cloves eaten everyday has proved to reduce knee pains.
- Ginger: Ginger is biologically called Zingiber Officinale. These can be easily included in your diet and go a long way in curbing knee pain.
Related Tip: "All About Knee Pain"