Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Mohini S JadwaniYour feedback matters!
Hello, I’m Dr Vinod Raina. I’m a sexologist. Today we are going to talk about male infertility. Nowadays it has been seen that a number of couples who get married are not able to conceive after their marriage.
What is the reason?
It has been seen that the number of males are suffering from infertility problems. The quality of the sperm is not good. The morphology of the sperms is not good and more over the quantity is also not good. Why? What is the reason?
It has been seen that the number of youngsters are smoking very hard, they are chain smokers, this can lead to male infertility and more over it has been seen that males drink very hard. They drink 5 to 6 to 10 pegs a day. They don’t walk. Their lifestyle is not good. You have to walk 45 minutes daily and more over it has been seen that the patients are suffering from severe stress. There are a number of youngsters who work at night and sleep in the day, they work in call centres, definitely those patients are under severe stress. Definitely, those patients will also be suffering from male infertility.
So what we can do to stop male infertility?
Definitely, you to check the quality, quantity and morphology of the sperms. You can go to the pathologist, have your sperm analysis done and it will tell you the exact the quantity quality and morphology of the sperms. Moreover, you can improve your lifestyle. You can walk for 45 minutes early in the morning. You can take the proper good diet. You can increase almonds in your diet. You can in breeze dry fruits including walnuts or flaxseed or you can take broccoli in your diet, or you can take kali urad ki daal that will increase testosterone level normally and moreover you can take non-veg including fish. If you are taking two to three times fish in a week it will also improve your sperm quality. If these things are not improving then definitely you have to visit a doctor.
First of all, you have to do an analysis of your hormones, we have to check FSH, LH, prolactin testosterone in the males which would tell us the exact quantity of the hormones. If the hormones are altered, we can initiate hormone replacement therapy and we can put patients on very good drugs. Nowadays there are the number of drugs that can cure male infertility, it includes Quinze contes, it includes elkanting, lycopene and more drugs which can be administered to the patient and within three to six months of a span of time a patient can be treated fully. No need to go for IVF because you can irradicate male infertility from the base root level if you are going to a very good specialist.
You can visit me on the lybrate platform which is www.lybrate.com/DrRaina. You can consult me online.
Sir. From last two years I feel my penis week. I am married. When I started sex with my wife it does not stand properly or remain loose. I have taken treatment from many doctors but not got satisfactory results. please tell me sir what should I do.
Hi. I masturbate 2 times a day (I use my finger. Sometimes pens and banana). ANd my vagina becomes very larger. What should I do .please suggest?
My two cesarean was done ist was done in june, 2014 and second done in March 2017, my first baby boy was died after three days of cesarean because he does not cry after birth and now my baby girl is live, please tell me how much gap should I taken for next pregnancy after two cesarean?
Is level of amh vary from d2 to d7 in menstrual cycle. Last time my amh on day 2 is 1.81 n this time it is. 567. On day 7 Pl suggest.
Had sex just 2 days before periods date. Then had ipill after 5 days because of no periods. But still no periods for a week. Swelling occurred in legs then had TEXAKIND 500 for three days 6 tablets subah sham. Swelling disappeared but again no periods till date. Again now swelling is reoccurring. It's been 15 days with no periods. Pls suggest.
I am going to start my Married life. What precautions and advice should I follow to ensure a healthy married life.
Hey doctor mine thyroid all normal report came yesterday T3=132 T4=7.6 Tsh=3.49 But also i'm not conceive doctor told to me periods after 10 days we have to do ovary test evaluation will be going every month or not she told to rest now mine periods started yesterday so she want to check for pcos please tell me doctor i'm waiting.
Hello mam/sir she had periods on 14 november of this month and we had unprotected sex on 17 november after 10 to 15 mint I give her unwanted 72 to and after 22 november she is bleeding and now before todays ago she had STOMACHACHE what should she do. Is there any chances to get pregnant.
Hi I am 26 years unmarried girl, I missed my periods last month, my last period date was 13-02-2016. After that I had intercourse on 15th and consumed ipill and again on 19 and 20th I got period for two days. I got checked myself with pregnancy test card and blood test for pregnancy from lal path lab. But both tests were negative means I am not pregnant. Then I consumed 10 tablets regestrone 5mg tablets for three days (three tablets in a day) on 11, 12, 13 april 2016 and one on 14th april 2016. But till date no periods. Kindly suggest me on this. An early reply will help me to get out of stress. Thanks in advance.
What are the side effects of overmasturbation? How one can confirm he overmasturbated and the problems he is facing are the consequences of It? Please explain it in detail? Because now a days not only me but maximum students are misguided by someone in their early adolescent period?
Hello doctor. I am unmarried. My LMP was dec 31st 2014. I have 35 days cycle. I had intercourse on january 23rd 2015.So for safety i took mifepristone 200 mg(advised in pharmacy & friends). Till now i have not got my periods. Its almost 2 months now. But my UpT test done on march 3rd 2015 is negative.I am very anxious and stressed. Please tell me what should i do ?
You probably think that things can go wrong during a surgery only and not to post surgery. However, you are wrong! The chances of infection after a surgery are very high and it used to be the highest cause of unsuccessful surgeries in the past, before it was known just how deadly an infection could be. A doctor, however, cannot monitor everything afterwards. Therefore, it is crucial you know and take care of yourself after the surgery.
Here are some ways in which you can do so:
- Keep it dry: It is crucial that you keep the incision dry for whatever period of time the doctor tells you as otherwise the chances of infection increase dramatically. Some of the things you should do to keep it dry is to not take a bath, scrub the incisions or put lotions on it. In fact, you should also not expose it to sunlight.
- Keep the incisions: You must trust your doctor as the doctor is trained and usually knows things better than you. Therefore, if the doctor tells you to keep the incisions, then keep them. Do not scrub, rub or put powder on them either.
- Check for signs of infection: This may be the easiest thing to do as there are many symptoms of an infection. These include a change in the color, size, or odor of the incision, fever, redness, hardening or heating of the surrounding area or in extreme cases more bleeding and pain than usual.
- Changing a dressing: This is a major cause of infections among surgery patients and the only way to prevent it is to follow the doctor's instructions. Once again, trust your doctor and remember to wash your hands and put on medical gloves. Do not put alcohol, iodine or hydrogen peroxide either.
Me 2 months pregnant hu. Mujhe bahut jayda vomit hoti h, aur lower abdominal pain bhi. Do baar spot bhi aa chuke hai. Please tell me what should I do? Please advise.
Counting calories is one of the most popular ways of dietary management for weight management. It is not always easy to do when you're out or pressed for time, may be in a situation like dinner party, hiking, etc.
Here are some basic guidelines to follow when straight calorie counting is impractical.
1. Eat foods that are filling and low in calories. That means, as often as possible, your meals and snacks should include whole grains, such as brown rice, whole-wheat bread, and oatmeal, as well as legumes, such as lentils and other beans. And don't forget to fill at least half your plate with fruits and vegetables.
2. When you eat meat, cut out fat and cut down portion sizes. Choose lean cuts of meat and modest amounts about 3 or 4 ounces per serving (which is roughly the size of your palm).
3. Avoid fried foods. Frying foods adds fat and calories. For stove top cooking, it's better either to stir-fry foods in a non-stick pan lightly coated with a cooking-oil spray or to braise them in broth or wine. Baking, broiling, and roasting are also great options.
4. Choose low-fat or fat less dairy foods. Milk, yogurt, and cheese are good sources of protein and calcium, but the whole-milk versions of these dairy products are very high in fat.
5. Avoid fast foods. Hamburgers, chicken nuggets, french fries, and other fast-food staples tend to promote weight gain for two reasons. First, they are high in fat, calories, or both. Second, the" value meals" available at many fast-food chains are often excessively large and tempt you to overeat.
6. Avoid high-calorie, low-nutrient snacks. Chips and other deep-fried snacks are high in fat and therefore calories. But even snacks labelled" low-fat" are often high in calories because they contain large amounts of sugars and other carbohydrates.
7. Watch what you drink. Regular sodas, fruit juices, and, especially, alcoholic beverages are high in calories.
Source: health beat (harvard medical school)