Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mohini S Jadwani
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Mohini S JadwaniYour feedback matters!
Sex, alcohol, and drugs at a glance:
Being drunk or high can cause you to do sexual things that you wouldn't normally want to do.
Mixing sex with drugs and alcohol can increase your risk of unintended pregnancy and STDs.
If you have sex with someone who's drunk or high, it could be considered a crime.
How do alcohol and drugs affect my sex life?
For starters, drugs and underage drinking are illegal. But also, getting drunk or high can cause problems in your sex life — and your relationships.
Mixing drugs (including alcohol) with sex is a bad idea because it can:
Make people have sex or do sexual things they wouldn't want to do if they were sober. Drugs and alcohol affect consent.
Make you forget to have safer sex.
Make you use condoms and birth control wrong.
Make it harder to orgasm (cum).
Make it difficult for guys to get and keep erections.
How can drugs and alcohol affect my decisions about sex?
Drugs and alcohol cloud your judgment. Choices about what music to listen to or what movie to see aren't very important. But the decision to have sex is a big one. Lots of young adults say they've done more sexual stuff after drinking or doing drugs than they'd planned.
And if you're drunk or high, you might not use condoms correctly, or you might forget to use them at all. So mixing sex with alcohol or other drugs increases your risk for unintended pregnancy and STDs.
My last period cycle was on 5th January 2017. I was having PCOD Issue and my husband has a low sperm count as we are planning for baby from last 3 years. Till day before yesterday there is period not happened. Yesterday we had a kit test which showed positive then we did HCG, BETA, TOTAL, PREGNANCY test which even shows positive result. Where as when today morning we did the ultrasound our doctor said there is nothing identified in scanning. So my doctor asked to take Complete bed rest and prescribed MCBM 69 and Dubagest sr. And asked us to do the rescan after 2 weeks. I am a bit worried now. Can any one suggest what should I do. Do I need to consult another doc or should I wait?
Hi doctor. I have taken dolowin plus last month when we were planning for a baby as told by consulted doctor. Now am conceived. On googling. It's mentioned that it has very side effect to the baby. Please help me in this regard. Thanks and Regards.
Watermelon (white portion -peel) dosa
Isn’t it amazing to have a fruit whose each and every part is useful, the fruit itself pink portion, seeds and yes the rind i. E the white portion, yesterday I had posted a sabzi out of it. A few days back I tried this dosa believe me its amazing …. Do try.
- Rice – 1 1/2 cup
- Melon pieces (white rind portion alone) – 1 cup
- Fenugreek seeds – 1/2tsp
- Scrapped coconut – 1/2 cup
- Red chillies, coriander seeds, cumin seed
- Finely chopped onion-1 med, green chilli-2-3, coriander and curry leaves
- Salt – for taste
- Soak rice and fenugreek seeds in water for two hours.
- Puree the white portion of the watermelon.
- Grind the soaked rice, coconut and melon puree together into a smooth batter. You can also add red chillies, coriander seeds, cumin seeds while grinding.
- Add salt to the batter and mix well. The batter doesn’t have to ferment.
- The batter should be little thinner than idli batter consistency.
- Now add finely chopped onion, green chilli, coriander and curry leaves to the batter and mix well. Keep this aside for about 15 minutes so that all the flavours blend well.
- Heat tawa/griddle and pour a ladle full of batter spread and cook on both the sides in medium-low heat till they turn golden brown.
- Serve hot with chutney or sambar.