Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Mohini S JadwaniYour feedback matters!
Charming Health - March 2017
- Importance of immunity cannot be under played under any circumstances.
- It is immunity which protects humans against all ailments.
- However, unfortunately it is going down due to pollution, wrong food habits, and misuse of antibiotics.
- It is now proved that immunity levels can be improved by several methods, namely Exercise, Right food habits, Scientific Fasting etc.
- Among all of them Fasting is definitely the most important and effective tool.
- One good occasion for fasting the Navaratry period. Celebrate it as Health Festival. This News letter has suggested the ritual to be followed, every time the Navaratry is around.
- The Vasant Navaratry this year is commencing from 28th March 2017.
- For the convenience of new members and for those who might have forgotten, the ritual is being again repeated in this News Letter under Health Tips. Follow it and prepare to protect against ailments lurking round the corner to attack, as soon as the Summer and Monsoon seasons arrive.
Observe Navaratry as suggested below:
NAVRATRI HEALTH TIPS:
DIET DURING NAVARATRY:
Depending upon the personal body constitution the procedure is divided in 4 Sections as follows:
A. Obese and Non Diabetic: Just stop all foods and start on plain Water or Lime water or Coconut water. Use a mix of these, for first seven days. Change to Fresh Fruit Juice or sugarless Juice, for two remaining days. On the tenth day take a light meal and then gradually come back to normal food in 2-3 days time. (Expected Weight Loss, 4-5 Kgs)
B. Obese and Diabetic: Stop all food. Start on Fresh or Sugarless Fruit Juice, preferably citrus, for all nine days. Divide the fruit juice in 4-5 equal parts. Take a light meal on tenth day. Come to normal food in 2-3 days time. (Expected Weight Loss, 3-4 kgs)
C. Normal constitution: Stop all normal food. For first three days take nothing but water, lemon water or coconut water. From the fourth day onwards start on Fresh or Sugarless Fruit Juice. Take a light meal on tenth day. Come to normal food in 2-3 days time. (Expected Weight loss, 2-3 Kgs)
D. Under weight and first timers: Stop Normal Food. Start on 4 to 5 Medium Bananas and one liter of pasteurized cow milk. Divide this food in three or four parts. Continue for nine days. Take a light meal on tenth day. Come to normal food in 2-3 days time. (Expected weight Loss, Nil)
Other parts of the Therapy, (For all four sections):
- Take fresh water Enema every day. (Arrangement available at the Charming Yoga Center). Alternatively, buy the kit from the center and take enema at home- Training is provided free. For those who cannot take enema, take a big cup of Spinach soup every day. Though less effective, it is the best alternative.
- Under no circumstances, consume any fried food, or spicy food.
- Do not eat any so called Phalahri foods prepared from Kattu, Singhara/Rajgira Atta, Saboodana etc. Do not eat sweets made from milk or above mentioned attas.
- Drink lots of water. Total fluid intake should be about 3 liters per day.
- Do not stop your Normal Exercises or other Physical activities. Those who devote long hours on Pujas etc., and find no time for exercise, should add 40 minutes of walking every day.
- Those who chant sacred texts like Chandi Path or Durga Shapt Shati etc., sometimes feel drowsy during the chanting. They may, therefore, do their chanting along with walking. This will help chanting without getting drowsy. As a bonus, they will be bestowed with a healthier body.
- Those who cannot follow the whole course may do so for lesser number of days and increase gradually in subsequent Navaratry periods.
- The first timers and others should remain in a positive mood.
- Keep away from discouraging words and worried long faces.
These steps will definitely improve the immunity levels. And better immunity will help everyone remain healthy and active.
Let Maa Durga bestow good health upon all the readers.
- The winter is now gone.
- Vasant the king of all seasons is here.
- Be careful of Mosquito which are now already visible.
- Although the peak season of fruits and vegetables is going some summer fruits will replace them soon.
- Grapes are already here. Kinnows and Oranges are in plenty. The humble Melons and Water Melons are also ready to appear.
- Even the Ber is a fruit, full of nutrients. Do not ignore it.
- Bati is a popular food item in west Rajasthan and Madhya Pradesh. In eastern India its other version, Litti is equally popular.
- In the past bati was baked upon half burnt cow dung cakes.
- It was a cumbersome process. Therefore though popular, it was a rarity.
- It can now be made in a much easier way.
- Prepare hard Dough from whole wheat atta and roll in round balls of the size of big lemons.
- Boil them in a pressure cooker for about 10 minutes.
- Then grill them in an oven till the colour changes to slight brown. Frequent turning them during baking is very important so that baties are evenly baked all around.
- For those who can eat fats may break the bati and sink it in ghee. Others can just roll them in ghee without breaking.
- Eat with any dal of choice.
- It is also possible to stuff the baties with mashed Potato, or Paneer, or Tofu etc.
- Baties can also be finely crushed and mixed with Gur and ghee.
- Prepared this way, baties are not only delicious but are also very healthy.
- Some people fry the dough balls. This must be avoided because frying destroys all nutritional values of wheat, otherwise available in Baties.
ADOPT NATUROPATHY FOR PERPETUAL GOOD HEALTH
IMPORTANT NOTE: This News Letter is being sent to you free of any cost or obligation. If you feel that your Friends/Relatives/Neighbors etc. can benefit from this News Letter, kindly provide their E-Mail addresses. If however you feel that this is an unnecessary encroachment upon your inbox, you can send a mail to the editor and it will be stopped.
Hi Me and my husband would like to plan a baby. I am 30 and he is 33. Is there any supplement i should be taking to improve chances of conceiving?
The most frequently asked question by prospective or new homeopathic patients is related to the time required for recovery. Most patients are worried about the length of time involved in homeopathic treatment to make them fit and fine again.
Homeopathic treatment does not deal with any independent or isolated symptoms. It helps in analyzing and assessing a complex entity involving both unknown and known indicators. Homeopathic healing has to be given time to happen at its own pace. Unconscious and conscious participation of the patients is badly needed in this treatment.
- Vitality level: This is the most important factor which contributes to making an effective homeopathic forecasting. There are two types of vitality-high and low. Low vitality people have the attitude of breaking down under stress and tension. They are largely oversensitive and unresponsive to challenges. On the other hand, people with high vitality have the tendency to bounce back within no time. They are positive, strong and are ready to respond even under a stressful situation.
- Social background and nature: People who are highly expressive and respond to their body signals can avail the benefits of homeopathic treatment to its most. In fact, these people have a good chance to get cured within a short time span. On the other hand, people who have the tendency to suppress their emotion or who are highly intellectual may have to invest more time in this treatment. This is because life is dynamic and people who exhibit their dynamism in life often respond fast to homeopathic medicines.
- Severity and type of disease: The intensity and the nature of the disease consume a great deal of time in homeopathic treatment. For example, hereditary disorders take a longer time to heal. In such cases prediction and forecasting become a bit difficult.
- The duration for which the symptoms have been persisting: Homeopathic treatment follows a basic rule which states that 'It takes a month for each year of existence of a condition to treat it.' However, in the case of a chronic condition the duration of treatment might be a little longer than predicted by the above rule.
Related Tip: Kidney stones and homeopathy?
Hi. Got my blood test results today and my protein S and C is mildly elevated. Doctor had prescribed ecosprin. Is it safe and would it help in anyway to conceive?
Was on novelon 21 day pill pack from june. Generally regular with the pill but missed the second last pill of june which was doubled with the last pill. Took a break of 6 days on which I had my withdrawal bleed from 5-8th of july. Started new pack from 8th july and had protected intercourse on 9th but the condom was used thrice but it did not break or had holes. Then had intercourse on 14th which was well protected. Missed one pill on 21st july which was doubled on 22nd july and during morning of 22nd july had a very light bleeding. I continued with the pill and the pack ended on 28th july and I had my withdrawal bleed from 1-6th aug. Took home pregnancy test at 3,4,5,6,7 and today is 8th week. All the test were negative. am I safe? Hpt was done with the first urine of morning. Is their any risk of pregnancy? Last intercourse was 14th july after that I had withdrawal bleed from 1-6th aug.
Hi, I am 25 years old, we are trying for baby from last two months. We have sex 2 days once by checking the ovulation day. First month I got my periods 1 day early. But in the second month I got my periods 6 days late. I want to know what could be the problem. We both work in it company.
Hi I am 34 years female, today is my 16th day my follicle got raptured by 10.30 am. Yesterday night we had sex. Can we have sex tonight or should it be immediately, to become pregnant. Pls help.
All of us have our 'good hours' and 'bad hours' each day. While there are the night owls, who are more productive and ideating in the late night hours, there are others who like to be the early bird that literally catches the worm. For both these categories, there are again hours where the energy wanes. Did you know there are some simple techniques that can help to maintain consistent levels of energy throughout the day?
As much as possible, try and maintain a regular routine in terms of waking up, eating at the same hours as closely as possible, and retiring for the day. The biological clock or circadian rhythm needs to be maintained as much as possible if high productivity is desired. Here are some things that can be completely and easily controlled to keep your energy levels steady through the day.
- Sleep patterns: Be it going to bed or waking up, try and maintain a pattern that does not vary too much, at least not drastically. After waking up, a good dose of light in the morning is very helpful. If your work requires you to sleep during the day, ensure you get up into a room that is well and brightly lit.
- Exercise: Whether is it Saturday or cloudy, a 30 minute workout does magic like nothing else. Get outdoors and be it a walk or a run, cycling or swimming, you will see nothing else boosts your energy as well as this.
- Nutrition: Reduced carbohydrates, a good dose of protein, ample hydration, adequate fiber intake, and good quantity of dry fruits are somethings to definitely follow. Start with a good breakfast that can boost your energy requirements for the day and eat less as the day goes by.
- Caffeine: One of the most pleasant experience is to wake up to have a refreshing cup of coffee. While it sounds exotic, the body benefits more if this caffeine is provided sometime later in the day when the energy levels are low.
- Alcohol: For many, alcohol could be a way of stress busting, but if scientifically looked at, alcohol reduces the quality of sleep and leaves you feeling unrested. It also leaves one tired and irritated. If possible, the alcohol intake should be at least 2 hours before bedtime.
- Power naps: Highly proven technique, where possible, a power nap of 15 minutes is believed to boost up energy levels significantly.
These are some methods to boost your energy levels. Most of it something completely controllable and changeable by you, all it requires is a conscious effort from you.
Me jab bhi apne husband ke sath sex krti hu uske bad jab mere ander unka nikal jata h to or jab wo apna ling bahar nikal lete h to mere ander Jo white chod dete h vo bhi apne aap bahar aa jata h aise mujhe lgta h ki me pregnant kese ho paungi.
What is menopause?
Menopause is that phase in the life of a woman when she can no longer reproduce. It involves the loss of fertility and the cessation of the menstrual cycle. The woman will stop bleeding every month and the ovaries stop producing eggs that can be fertilized. Menopause normally sets on after the age of 40 and bleeding may permanently stop by the age of 50.
Post menopausal bleeding
You are known to reach menopause when you have not been bleeding for 1 entire year. Even a small amount of spotting should not have taken place. Post-menopausal bleeding is when bleeding occurs after a year of attaining menopause. It can be a serious health disorder and requires medical attention without any further delay.
Reasons behind post menopausal bleeding
- Polyps that are mostly non-cancerous, unwanted growths on the cervical canal, uterus or ovaries are known to cause post-menopausal bleeding.
- Thinning of the endometrium that lines the uterus can cause unexpected bleeding. It can be due to the rapidly receding levels of estrogen in the blood. It is also known as endometrial atrophy.
- Endometrial hyperplasia is a condition that leads to the thickening of the inner lining of uterus (endometrium). It also leads to the growth of abnormal and malignant cells.
- Endometrial cancer
- Other health conditions such as reaction to hormone therapy, infections of the blood or reproductive organs, certain medications and blood-thinning drugs
- Cancer of the ovaries, uterus or cervix
How it can be treated?
- For diagnosis, you can undergo blood tests, ultrasounds, sonography and biopsy.
- Hysterectomy is done to remove the uterus and cervix can be conducted for a complete cure. It also removes the ovaries, fallopian tubes and other lymph nodes.
- Chemotherapy and other radiation therapies may be done for those who are in an advanced stage of endometrial cancer.
- Medications such hormone regulators must be taken to prevent complications.
Hello doctor actuually I got my last periods on 11 feb 2015 . I missed my periods on March 11 . But I got little amount of periods on mar 15 for 2 days. I checked thru home pregnancy kit but the result is negative. In 42 the day I checked blood test the result is 100 mlU/ml. I want to know that I'm pregnant or not
You are often made the topic of all conversations and jokes in your friend circle, if you are lazy. At times, it is just brushed off by laughing. However, in reality being lazy is not a good sign at all. It hampers the growth and development of a person. Laziness is accompanied by lethargy, sleepiness and not wanting to perform any work. This might not only provide less exercise to the brain, but may also adversely affect your body mentally and physically. Ayurveda offers a great scope of medical practice, which can help you out of your lazy personality.
Here, are some of the ways in which ayurveda can help you lead a normal and healthy lifestyle.
- Practice yoga: Yoga helps in calming your senses and rejuvenating your soul. It helps in increasing stamina and concentration so that you can go about doing your daily chores without any hindrance. In case, you do not want to practice full-fledged yoga, following only pranayama can also help.
- Ashwagandha and gooseberry capsules: At times, laziness is experienced right after delivery of a child. During that phase, the health of the mother needs to be carefully monitored. Hence, to reduce lethargy, ashwagandha and gooseberry or amla capsules are consumed. Both have medicinal properties and are stable ingredients.
- Sleep: Ayurveda focuses a lot on the sleep patterns of an individual. It is said that you need to get the adequate amount of sleep to be able to have the energy to work the next day. Sleeping on time and getting up in the morning with at least six to seven hours of sleep is necessary for an adult. Furthermore, your sleep patterns including whether or not you sleep in the afternoons, help you in combating with laziness.
- Tea: Ayurveda focuses that lethargy can be due to negative vibes in your body. Thus, everyday you need to consume green tea ginger tea, or lemon tea in order to get rid of the tiredness in your body.
Thus, these are some of the best ways in which Ayurveda can help you get back to shape and have sound mental health, leaving laziness far behind. If you follow these rules in your daily life, then your body would be able to develop and grow properly with all the nutrition and environment that it needs for development. For more information, you can always consult an Ayurvedic practitioner.