Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mohini S Jadwani
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Mohini S JadwaniYour feedback matters!
Mera periods hamesha irugalar rhta hai mere age 24 hai please koyi medicne btayeh jisse m aj h period ho jau mera 2 din ho gya h period me sexual nhi hui hu 2 months se.
I newly married with a sweet girl. Sir when I do sex with her. She is always saying she is not satisfied and she had a boyfriend and she said he was doing sex continuously 4 to 5 times. Tell me is it possible because I never did continuous 4 to 5 times. I did only 2 to 3 tines. Sir tell me she is addicted for sex because she was doing sex with him around 3 to 4 times every week. And every time he was doing r to 5 times. I am thinking I am weak may be its reason I am not doing continuously 4 to 5 times. Or tell me she is sex addicted because she is always saying she is not satisfied sir tell me I never seen her sperm till now but she is saying when she was doing sex with him. She get wet everything. Tell me how I can satisfied her and get her sperm and tell me I am doing 2 to 3 times continuously. I can satisfied her and am I normal man or I am weak in sex.
Many of us thrive on the diet rich in processed fast foods as we hardly get time to cook a wholesome meal for ourselves in this fast-paced schedule. Moreover, the junk foods hardly have anything to contribute to our body while the baked goods strip off all the essential nutrients. These are some of the prime reasons behind vitamin deficiency. Even though that doesn’t mean that it will leave your body impaired or lead to any disease, but it can prevent some organs from functioning properly.
This is because vitamins are regarded as co-contributors for all the essential biochemical reactions within the body. Fatigue, shortness of breath, weight loss and irregular heartbeats are some of the well-known signs of vitamin deficiency, but you should be aware of the unusual vitamin-deficiency signs as well.
- White and red acne on the arms, thighs, and cheeks: This means that your body is not just deficient in Vitamins A and D, but some essential fatty acids as well. If you spend long hours in air-conditioned spaces and live in a region high in pollution, you are more likely to suffer from these deficiencies. You should eat a lot of fishes, eggs and green leafy vegetables in this case. You should consume dairy products since they contain healthy fats along with all the fresh fruits and vegetables you can think of.
- Tingling sensation followed by numbness in the hands and feet: This indicates that your body is deficient in B vitamins such as B12, B6, and folate or B9. It is a health issue directly connected with the peripheral nerves and their ending on the skin. These symptoms may be accompanied by depression, anemia, fatigue and even hormone imbalances. Foods like eggs, mutton, chicken, nuts, wheat germ, brown rice, grains, and sprouts are an excellent source of vitamin B.
- Cracks at the corner of the mouth: This is a common symptom indicating a deficiency of B vitamins along with iron and zinc. This problem is mostly seen among vegetarians since they do not eat enough iron, zinc and Vitamin B12. It could also mean that you are cutting down on some proteins required for your immunity building owing to excessive dieting. You should include more poultry products, tomatoes, lentils, and peanuts. Make sure that you eat dairy products such as paneer, yogurt, and ghee or clarified butter.
- Muscle cramps along with throbbing pain in calves, arches of feet and back portion of the legs: If this is the case with you, then you are not just deficient in vitamin but calcium, magnesium and potassium as well. This may also happen if you are training hard since you are likely to lose more minerals through heavy sweating. Have a lot of fresh fruits, dry fruits and vegetables to fix these issues.
The key to avoiding such problems is to have a balanced meal every day. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.
Hi I travelled to USA a month back. I have one yr old baby. This time my period is too late. My pregnancy test was negative. Please advise.
I always hv delay periods 10 days or 12 days nd sometimes I missed my periods.. After diagnose we get small size of uterus. Is it the main reason of irregularity of periods. How can it cured. sometimes my gianologist regment me meprate. I want periods without taking medicine, is it possible. I think taking medicine for periods also leave sm side effects.
Hello my wife last period first day was 15 april so which days are best to do intercourse so that she can conceive early.
Taken an ipill 1 week back and I had bleeding from today morning. What it means. Still there is a chance of pregnancy after bleeding. Please suggest me a answer briefly.
Modern hectic schedule at home as well as workplace has led to the popularity of strategic snacking. Nutrition and Snacking habits have a direct relation on energy level, mental sharpness and motivation. One must identify the right snacks that will not only fill one up without triggering the craving for more snacks.
A snack is considered to be healthy if it is packed with nutrients and its calorie level lie between 100 and 150 calories. Strategic snacking is a great way to keep a check on one's appetite maintaining the energy levels keeping the body balanced.
The following ten snacks are a powerhouse of nutrients which will keep one full and satisfied:
- In order to have a 100 calorie nut pack, make packs of 15 to 20 Almonds, Walnuts or Pistachios. The nuts are rich in protein, fiber and cholesterol-lowering unsaturated fats, which makes one feel full and have powerful antioxidants, like vitamin E.
- One can try out one medium-size raw sliced red pepper or, twelve pods of sugar snap peas or baby carrots with a snack-size 2-ounce container of hummus.
- A cup of high protein yogurt, blueberries, cherries, raspberries or strawberries will give 50 calories coupled with 100 calories worth 6 ounces of nonfat yogurt.
- Nutri bars comprise of protein, fibre and healthy fats and a single bar can give 150 calories per bar. They contain nuts and dried fruit, which help minimize the calories keeping the belly full for a longer period.
- Apples and peanut butter are high in fibre and peanut butter is high in protein and unsaturated fat and spoonful of peanut butter can stabilize blood sugar and quell hunger.
- Light cheese is packed with protein, which our body digests slowly so it helps one to stay full for hours. Most cheese packs contain a lot of fat and calories, so only light cheese recommended as it provides 150 calories and 18 grams of protein.
- Avocados are full of Omega-3 fats and antioxidants and having an avocado with a sprinkle of olive oil and sea salt will last for the whole afternoon.
- Multigrain corn tortilla chips are made with stone ground corn, flaxseed, quinoa, brown rice and chia seeds which are digested very slowly helping belly to stay full for a longer duration.
- The serving of five to ten Olives is a good source of the antioxidant vitamin E, which reduces the risk of cardiovascular disease.
It is extremely important these snacks proportioned so that one does not have to count or measure them while at work. These will keep one's belly full reducing the hunger urges and moreover, these are healthy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.