Find numerous General Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Surgeons with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. We will help you find the best General Surgeons online in Bangalore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mohd Farooq Khatib
Submit a review for Dr. Mohd Farooq KhatibYour feedback matters!
In winter my foot is badly cracked, please tell me what I do and what type of Medicine I have taken.
I have got a chemical peel done around 6 days back and in the next following 4 days have a wedding for which I plan to get a make up done, but the make up artist suggest to have a facial done as my scars and blackheads are visible and provide better base. Pls suggest if it's advisable to go for it or just get the make up done.
I am 22 years old and darkspots doesn't gets clear easily it takes months to get clear skin so what should I do for having clear face by using home remedies.
I have a skin problem on my pennis it becomes fuggy white skin and red dots on it. And it continuously over there what I will do?
M 24year old I've found tumours like structure under my both boobs that are paining whenever I push them. Nipples also got bigger. What should I do?
I have very dull ski with dark circles, I have normal to dry skin. Ca you suggest me whats gud to use to get fair.
I am 21 year old, my face is looking dark, So please suggest any night creams nd face soaps sir. Thank you.
I am a 22yr old female and I have so many black spot on my face for last 6 months. What should I do?
I am sixty two years old and am quite active. I am using hair dye black rose since last 20 years and find no problem. Last year once I changed it to other dye just once and my face color was become black and I stopped it then. How I can recover my skin color of the face. I am still using black rose mehendi dye. Please suggest.
1. Prevents cancer: as a magnificent source of vitamin c and different cell reinforcements, tomatoes can battle the development of abnormal cells that causes cancer. Lycopene has been connected with prostate tumour prevention. Epidemiologists recommend the consumption of tomato as it helps lower the possibility of prostate cancer. High fibre content of beta-carotene in fruits and vegetables has been proven to bring down the risk of colorectal cancer to a great extent.
2. Blood pressure: low sodium consumption keeps circulatory strain solid. Tomatoes are rich in potassium that helps in the same.
3. Heart's well-being: the fibre, potassium, vitamin c and choline content in tomatoes all bolster the heart's well-being. An expansion in potassium as well as a reduction in sodium is the most essential dietary change that an individual can make to lessen their danger of cardiovascular diseases. Tomatoes additionally contain folic corrosive, which keeps the homocysteine levels under control. It reduces the risk of heart diseases.
4. Diabetes: tomatoes help bring down the blood sugar level in people with type1 diabetes. Whereas, people with type 2 diabetes may have enhanced glucose, lipids and insulin levels. One measure of cherry tomatoes gives around 2 grams of fibre and helps them keep their levels neutralized.
5. Constipation: eating foods that are high in water substance and fibre like tomatoes can help with hydration and advance normal solid discharges. Fibre adds mass to stool and is important for bowel movement.
6. Eye health: tomatoes are a rich sources of lycopene, lutein and beta-carotene, which are intense cancer prevention agents. They have been helpful in protecting the eyes against harm related to the advancement of age-related macular degeneration.
7. Skin: collagen, a fundamental part of the skin, hair, nails and connective tissue, is dependent on vitamin c. An inadequacy of vitamin c leads to certain skin problems. As vitamin c is a capable cancer prevention agent, a low intake can affect the skin and cause harm from uv rays, infections and smoke. This usually results in wrinkles, hanging skin, blemishes and other antagonistic skin diseases.
8. Pregnancy: a good amount of folic acid needs to be present before and during pregnancy to ensure the infants good health inside the mother's womb. This can be found in tomatoes.type diabetes