Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Alternative Medicine Specialists in India. You will find Alternative Medicine Specialists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Alternative Medicine Specialists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Sexual Therapy Treatment
Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Bach Flower Aroma Therapy
Submit a review for Dr. MohantyYour feedback matters!
I have black spots on my face which are left by the pimples. I have tried many creams and ointments but there is no result. Please suggest me a effective solution for this problem.
My headache on the high when I'm reading for less than a hour. This problem arise from past 2 months. What should I do?
I am 20 years my head is very paining always I am farustat and I am very crying because my head is very paining.
My face is so small pimples is there. I am consult a skin specialist but he give the one tablet D' Acne used for weekly 3 times .he tell us your will be 2 years. I am used for tablet in2 weeks .but not be improvement my face. What can I do I am understand? My age is 25 years.
1) Can brain stroke patients take rock salt in food.(After cooked. If they feel table salt amount in food is very less) 2) optimum amount of salt intake per day in food?
I am twenty years old. I have acne and pimples on my face and back. Pan also. Colour is read for 3_4days.
For most women, taking care of acne on a daily basis is an arduous and harrowing matter. Looking into the mirror to see the scars in various stages of healing is a nightmare too. The second is actually more embarrassing and traumatizing, affecting not just the image in the mirror, but the woman’s personality as a whole. Confidence and esteem level can sometimes hit an all-time low with those post-acne scars. Hence, cosmetic surgeons are constantly trying to identify new ways to manage these and photo facials seem to be the best solution at the moment.
Both doctors and affected people have known to be happy with the results. If you are bothered by acne marks, read more to understand what photofacials are, and how they can help you. Photofacial, fotofacial, IPL (intense pulsed light) and photorejuvenation are all different names used for the same procedure.
How it works: The underlying principle is based on the skin structure. The skin has an outer layer called the epidermis and an inner layer called the dermis. The inner layer is heated during this procedure and the outer layer is cooled. When the inner layer is heated, the collagen production is stimulated. The damaged and aged skin from the top layers is removed, making way for the new collagen which is produced in the underlying layers. The result is an evened tone, reduced fine lines, and improved (almost perfect) appearance of the skin. There is simultaneous improvement of skin color, texture, and consistency, resulting in glowing skin.
Uses: It is hugely popular in treating acne scarring, red blemishes, sunspots, age spots, stretch marks, wrinkles, hyperpigmentation in short periods of time. The procedure takes about half an hour and is usually done on the face, neck, hands, and the chest areas.
Acne is a problem area where photofacials have shown immediate and significant results. However, what you need to be aware of and will be informed by your doctor is, that your skin may continue to be red for about a week to ten days after the photofacial session before you see an improvement. The difference after the initial side effects wear off can leave you surprised. Talk to a doctor before deciding if this is the treatment for you. Acne scarring, if extremely severe, may not respond very well to photofacial and may require alternatives like laser skin resurfacing or facelifts.
Where photofacials are concerned, various procedures and technologies can be used, completely depending on what the person wants and what the doctor can provide in terms of results. Each method works in a slightly different way, and it is best to set expectations upfront before going ahead with this procedure.
So I sprained my ankle last Wednesday and I knew I did because I have before so I knew what it felt like so I used my crutches for 5 days and I tried to go to school without them today but it still really hurt to walk on it should I continue to use my crutches?
Im suffering from headache for few weeks what should I do please give a solution to end this headache problem.
Hi we are newly married couple. We did sex last night. When I was fully erect inside her vagina i m feeling little pain and the same way she also feeling pain if I stop for few seconds pain is going from both of them and after completing the girl has a small bleeding from her Virginia little. She do not have pain when she was bleeding. Is there any problem? Y she is bleeding without any pain.
A girl has cheated me as she was sexually physical with many guys and I was unaware of it. Few days back I came to know about it and I am in depression and I was having very strong bonding with that girl. Life is impossible with out her. Please suggest some ways to overcome with it.
Hii .I am 28 yes and I am having light moles on my face neck and stomach from last 2 year .i consult a doctor and he suggested this is freckles .pls tell Me the why it happens and how it can be remove.
Hello doctor. I have been suffering through pain since 6 days with less intensity on my left side of occipital region. It then shift upwards towards head towards parietal region on left side. Moreover it shifts to my left ear causing ear ache. All three sites are never affected at same time. One of the three sites is affected at one time. Could you please tell me what actually I am going through and what is the treatment? My b.p remains normal. It was 123/79 yesterday.
My body temperature is always more than normal and I have always body ache, I feel very weak inside, day by day I am getting weaker and weaker. What to do.
I had protected sex with sex worker. I felt diarrhea, fever and fatigue. So I done HIV 4th generation test after 40 days. The result was HIv negative i.e. O.3. Still I had to check another test after 10 days. But fever diarrhea and fatigue still there and I am taking general medications for that. Please suggest me what to do further.
As much as as physical intimacy is pleasureable at the same time it also affects the health of the woman's reproductive organs in a number of different ways during intercourse. A few of the effects and factors responsible for these effects are listed as below:
- Vaginal secretion: When you are aroused during sex, the blood vessels supplying the vagina expand immediately. The blood flow increases to lubricate the vaginal walls (rugae). The rugae unfold and the space increases. These secretions are important because, women who are sexually inactive for a long time at a stretch, experience dryness that leads to urinating difficulties and rashes.
- Unusual discharge: Apart from natural lubricants, vagina secretes some fluids, the process being termed as 'female ejaculation'. A tiny amount of white fluid made of prostate plasma cells, is produced just before you climax and discharged with some quantity of urine. Sometimes, prostatic specific antigen (PSA) and prostatic acid phosphatase (usually found in semen) are also found in the secretion.
- Changing size of the vagina: The vagina is designed to be elastic and adjustable. So, no permanent change in size is possible but it does undergo temporary changes in sizes as effects of sex. The inner walls of the vagina enlarge during sexual intercourse and during childbirth. Tissues in the clitoris puff out and harden, this also causes an expansion in size. It takes a while to get back to its normal size.
- Vaginal pain: A lot of women report the experience of pain and discomfort inside or around the vagina during and immediately after sex. The pain can result from repeated sex within a short period of time or reduced secretion of natural lubricants. If the pain is too severe, you should see a doctor because yeast infections or chronic vulvodynia can also be responsible for the pain sensation.
- Infections in the urinary tract: The friction caused by sexual intercourse may cause small cuts which enable bacteria to pass from the vagina to the urinary bladder through the urethra. This causes infection in the bladder, the urinary tract and the vagina. These can be avoided by using a condom or by urinating before and after having sex.