Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Mohan

Urologist, Bangalore

550 at clinic
Dr. Mohan Urologist, Bangalore
550 at clinic
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

I'm dedicated to providing optimal health care in a relaxed environment where I treat every patients as if they were my own family....more
I'm dedicated to providing optimal health care in a relaxed environment where I treat every patients as if they were my own family.
More about Dr. Mohan
Dr. Mohan is a renowned Urologist in K R Puram, Bangalore. You can consult Dr. Mohan at Dr. Mohan@Brookefield Hospital in K R Puram, Bangalore. Book an appointment online with Dr. Mohan and consult privately on has a number of highly qualified Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 31 years of experience on You can find Urologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

Brookefield Hospital

#521/522, Vijayalakshmi Square, ITPL Main Road, K R Puram Hobli, Kundalahalli Landmark : Near Cosmos MallBangalore Get Directions
550 at clinic
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Mohan

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

My wife is 26 years old. She is suffering from pcos problem and under treatment. Doctor gave her hcg injection for ovulation. After fifteen days her period began. Now my wife is feeling frequent urination and pain during urination. Please suggest me treatment for it.

Homeopath, Patna
Pain before urination 1 can nothris 200 one drop in a cup of water, pain after urination 2. Sarsaparilla 200 one drop in a cup of water. 3. Please always write in detailes about the patiens for selecting right remedy.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

59 year old male weighing 91 Kg and 5 feet four inches in height. I have a 13.4*9 mm hyperdense calculus noted in the right upper ureter around 2 cm from right pelvic ureteric junction causing grade 1 hydronephrosis.

pg general medicene
Ayurveda, Hyderabad
Dear Kamal ji Try to reduce weight .Take less carbohydrate and more protein.Avoid fatty things.Take following Gokshuradi guggulu 2tabs morning and evening with water Vrukka dosha hara vati(pathanjali. Ramdev baba) 2 tabs morning and evening with water Vrukka dosha hara kwatha (Rough) 50ml morning and evening Along with above tabs. How to prepare decoction (kwatha) Take 400,ml water Add 5 to 10 gms of Vrukka dosha hara Rough powder Boil and reduce to one fourth ie 100 ml Strain and take 50 ml morning and evening along with above tabs..Review after one month.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Iam suffering from prostatomegaly grade ll with an app. Volume of 44cc. Whether I should go for operation or take medicine and which medicine I should take & how long? please advice.

MBBS, MD - Internal Medicine
Internal Medicine Specialist, Faridabad
If don't want surgery for enlargement of prostate. You can take medicines. Cap. Urimax 0.4mg 1od after meal. And do test psa.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir or mam, I am female 22 years old I have urgent urination ,when urine is stored in bladder it cause pain in lower pelvic region ,burning sensation ,pain in backside .i done ultrasound scan it detect that I have thick bladder wall, and I done urine culture its normal. My question is, when there is blood in urine culture how to detect its period blood or other becoz I have period when I test urine culture my report is normal. Why it cause pain when urine in bladder. I masturbate by rubbing clitoris did it related. Pls ans my question pls.

MBBS, MD - Obstetrtics & Gynaecology
Gynaecologist, Gurgaon
Get your Ultrasound done to ascertain for any PCOs, may be you have cysts which puts pressure on your bladder and also get your blood sugar levels tested, also get an ultrasound to rule out for any stones in kidney ,ureter or bladder, You should not avoid taking water as sometimes less water intake also irritates the bladder and causes all these symptoms. Maintain good personal hygiene and take fibre rich diet. Get back to us for further advice on this if needed.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My Son who is 9 years old has polyuria since last one year. We got Urine ,Urine culture, KFT ,Sugar, ADH test but all are fine .Please advise next steps.

Diploma in Child Health (DCH), MBBS
Pediatrician, Hyderabad
Just polyuria without any other symptoms and tests are all within normal limits you need not worry. This is a temporary phenomena which will be corrected by time. Sometimes polyuria can be due to phobia (school) scared of somebody, in cold weather etc. All this is temporary phenomena which will be corrected.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi I am suffering from a problem which is during urination. There is some white sticky fluid coming out when I exert pressure when I am in a loo. If m not exerting any pressure no sticky fluid comes out. There is no pain at all. Kindly suggest.

PG Diploma in Emergency Medicine Services (PGDEMS), Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS), MD - Alternate Medicine
Ayurveda, Ghaziabad
This is dhatuksheenta or prameha. You should take chandraprabha vati 1-1 tab with milk twice a day. And pranacharya dhatupaushtik churna with milk twice a day. Avoid tea and coffee.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have been having burning sensation since 2 weeks. All blood test report is normal, but urine test result shows Plenty PUS CELLS. Doctor prescribed me some antibiotics for a week. The medicine is already over but the burning sanitation is not over yet. I need help. What should I do?

Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
Ayurveda, Pune
1) avoid hard water to drink, drink sufficient boiled water or purified water only. 2) avoid fruits containing small seeds like tomato, guava, vegetables like brinjal, 5) drink sugar-cane juice without ice empty stomach or as possible. 6) take 4 crushed elaichi (cardamom) add 2 cup of water boiled to become half filter it, add 2 spoons of cow ghee take on empty stomach. 7) give feedback in 6 days.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir I am 24 year boy suffering from prostatitis from last 6 months. 10-12 pus cell in sperm. No growth in culture. Doctor give me 3 months of ofloxion 400mg no cure. I go to uroglist he give me levofloxion 500mg for 6 weeks. In how many weeks antibiotics start working. Please reply me sir.

Fellowship of the Royal College of Surgeons (FRCS), MS - Urology, MBBS
Urologist, Ahmedabad
Dear at your age prostatitis is not likely unless you have had sexual intercourse with women had vajinitis or you have some other urinary problem your complaints may help me. You must be suffering from seminal vesiculitis and one needs to take suitable antibiotics for 4-6 weeks and take proper precautions not to get reinfection.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir I have suffering from pee in bed. Rarely its happen in 1 time or two times in a month. It is happen when I drinks a lots of water in night or eat rice heavy. So its happened in the night. Pee in the bed. Please sir help me and my age is 24 male. Please doctor give some suggestion?

Fellowship of the Royal College of Surgeons (FRCS), MS - Urology, MBBS
Urologist, Ahmedabad
Dear, well advice is simple do not drink heavily or control your rice. There are medications available but it is occurring so infrequently it is not worth taking daily medications.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 56 years old lady with the problem of urine retention, slight leakage when cough, laugh, what is the remedy????

MD - General Medicine
General Physician, Anand
You have stress incontinence. No major effective therapy but you can try pelvic muscle physiotherapy.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I got perennial abscess before 6 months which later burst n relieved with out surgery. Since 15 days I observed a very small track of fistula had been formed there connecting the left perineum near splinter muscle I guess to the outside of the skin. It trains like drops some time. Kindly suggest me a remedy I am 21 years of age healthy male.

MS - General Surgery, MBBS, DMRD
General Surgeon, Gurgaon
This is fistula in ano and you need to get an mri of your pelvic region. You need to get surgery for this. No ayurved medication going to help you.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have three stones in my kidney two stones are in left side one is right side suffering with pain now consulted with doctor he asked me to use zandu k4 tablets so I just want to know which one is best zandu k4 or himalaya cystone tablet?

Homeopath, Faridabad
Hi, prevention of kidney stones may include a combination of lifestyle changes and medications. Lifestyle changes you may reduce your risk of kidney stones if you: drink water throughout the day. For people with a history of kidney stones, drink 12-14 glasses of water everyday. If you live in a hot, dry climate or you exercise frequently, you may need to drink even more water to produce enough urine. If your urine is light and clear, you're likely drinking enough water. 1 eat fewer oxalate-rich foods. If you tend to form calcium oxalate stones, restrict foods rich in oxalates. These include rhubarb, beets, bhindi (okra), spinach, swiss chard, sweet potatoes, nuts, tea, chocolate and soy products. Choose a diet low in salt and animal protein. Reduce the amount of salt you eat and choose non animal protein sources, such as legumes. Consider using a salt substitute. Continue eating calcium-rich foods, but use caution with calcium supplements. Calcium in food doesn't have an effect on your risk of kidney stones. Continue eating calcium-rich foods unless your doctor advises otherwise. Ask your doctor before taking calcium supplements, as these have been linked to increased risk of kidney stones. You may reduce the risk by taking supplements with meals. Diets low in calcium can increase kidney stone formation in some people. Medication: can take homoeopathic medicine if the size of the stones is smaller - berberis vulgaris q/ 10 drops in 1/2 cup of water/ thrice daily for 4 weeks. Revert.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My husband was ill with liver stone can please give me a suggestion how I treat with it?

Homeopath, Lucknow
Hello lybrate-user. Not every gallstone required surgery it can be easily treated by proper Homoeopathic medicine. You can follow some instructions which will be helpful for further increase of size of gallstone- Avoid smoking Maintain your blood sugar level Avoid high fat rich diet, generally unhealthy diet Avoid non vegetarian food increase vitamin C intake increase dietary calcium increase fibre intake Have atleast 2-4 litres of water per day.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I had a 21mm stone in my right kidney, getting pain nw, wt to do to get relief immediately.

Advanced Aesthetics
Ayurveda, Gulbarga
21 mm stone consult doctor and take pain killer injection and tab now you take for pain tab-cyclopam 1=1 tab 2time a day.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have kidney stones which occasionally hurt. Doctor advised drinking lots of water and physical activity. But now I get pain more often. What should I do?

Dear lybrate user, a kidney stone is mainly formed due to the accumulation of the minerals present in urine. Such accumulation occurs mainly due to low intake of fluids. Continuous low fluid intake results in the deposits of the minerals over the stone & eventually leads to an increase in the size of the stone. Formation of stone leads to pain along the kidney region. If the size of the kidney stone is below 3 mm then it is possible to get rid of it without any surgery. Take homoeopathic mother tincture berberis vulgaris q, 30 drops, thrice daily, after meals, in a cup of water for 15 days. The stone will be expelled through urine in between the span of 15 days of medication. But if the size of the stone is more than 3 mm then you should surely go for surgery.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I'm having anal fissure and itching in anal region. So what is the best ointment for healing of fissure and get rid of itching quickly.

General Surgeon, Gandhinagar
Respected lybrate-user hi shield ointment is best along with sitz bath & dietary modifications & avoiding hard stools dear thanks regards.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am having frequent urination . I am going for urination immediate after potty. Is this normal ?

MD - Homeopathy, BHMS
Homeopath, Palakkad
Drink water only when you feel thirst. Avoid to much intake of fruits and cold items. Pass urine in squat position. Do kiegel exercise.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed