Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. MohanYour feedback matters!
I have acne and scars of these acne. Please give me the solution. I also get these kidney stones. And I am also suffering from hair loss since last month.
I am 32 yrs old female. I suffer from uti frequently once every year or so. But even before culture report is out im prescribed with some broad spectrum anti-biotic like cifran od 1 gm etc. I take full course of the dose of antibiotics, and symptoms are no longer there. Should I go for another urine culture after dose is complete even if I have no symptoms?
Kidney is the most vital organ in the body as it eliminates the waste material from our blood. When kidneys fails to carry out its work effectively the waste materials gets accumulated in the blood and end up with many serious disease condition that affects the other vital structures in our body. The function of the kidney is carried out artificially by an external device called dialyser to purify the blood and remove the waste products from it. This procedure is called as dialysis. There are two types of dialysis they are haemodialysis and peritoneal dialysis. In Haemodialysis, the waste products are removed from the blood and there by the fluid and electrolyte balance is maintained.
Things a person should follow if they are undergoing haemodialysis
- Love your heart: Patients undergoing dialysis are at more risk of getting cardiac problems. So it is best advised to follow few of the following measures to take care of their heart
- Diet: Dialysis not only removes the waste matters from your blood but sometimes also the essential electrolytes and nutrients. Protein, potassium sodium and phosphorus are the major things that are to be noted.
- Encourage the patient to take high quality protein rich foods like meat, fish, milk, egg and chicken which is essential to improve your muscle strength and immunity.
- Have a check of your sodium level and take sodium rich foods accordingly, as excess sodium may increase the fluid intake.
- Limit your fluid intake: Use ice cubes instead of water or use small cups of water. Make sure you measure every sip of water you take.
- Don't Overeat: Slow down while eating and stop eating when you feel full. don’t over load your stomach. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a nephrologist.
I am of age 36 male. Recently a significant post residual volume of urine (150 ml out of 380 ml) was found in scanning. My urologist examined and first suggested a tablet for 15 days. After that, he told to do cystoscopy, but then changed his mind, and observed my urine flow. He told cystoscopy is not necessary and inserted a cathetar tube and told there is no serious problem, as the tube was able to reach bladder without any pain. He told me to continue the tablet. But the problem remains unsolved. Kindly tell me what can possible step further?
Kidney stones could be a cause for worry by the time they are not removed causing incessant and regular pains and disrupting normal life. The task is not finished even if you get them removed because what follows is a rigorous and disciplined routine that you must follow to maintain your health after the surgery is done. Diet plays a crucial role in negating the possibility of yet another stone accumulation. Here are a few diet tips that would be handy if you have got a kidney stones removal surgery done.
- To stay hydrated is the golden rule that you must abide by at all costs. It is advisable to drink at least 2-3 litres of water on a daily basis. Water prevents the formation of stones and would also help to eliminate any remaining residues of kidney stones existing in the system.
- Dairy products could be included but in diluted form.
- A fixed dietary routine is mandatory above all. The patient should be given meals at proper time intervals in small proportions. Heavy meals should be avoided at all costs.
- Foods rich in high fibre should be included in the diet. They help in bowel movement also. These include whole grain breads and beans.
1. Foods rich in oxalates and calcium should be kept at bay for at least a period of two months after the stone removal procedure is complete. Oxalates can lead to the formation of yet another stone which is far from desirable. The foods that fall in this category include:
- Green leafy vegetables like spinach, mustard and beet greens
- Cabbage, cauliflower, tomatoes
- Banana, mango, apricot, grapes
- Nuts like almond and cashew
- Soft drinks
- Caffeinated drinks like tea and coffee
2. Foods rich in sodium should be kept at bay for at least some time immediately after the surgery.
3. Reducing the food intake that is high on animal protein.
4. Do not eat stale food.
5. Junk food should not even cross your mind. It is something which should be avoided for best results.
These are generic guidelines that would help you to cope with post surgery care. However, there could be specific requirements depending from patient to patient. Therefore, it is advisable to get the guidelines by a doctor who will take into account the specificities of the case. Diet along with exercise is in most cases, the most effective combat to kidney stones. The trick however, is to not go overboard with either of them.
Meri sister jo 13 years ki h. Uska weight 30 kg h or height 5" 1" h. Usko bhukh ni lagti h or bohot weak b ho rhi h. Dinner to zyadatar krti hi nhi h. Uske kidney m 5 mm ki stones bhi h. Koi homeopathic medicines btaiye please.
Hello sir /madam I feel burning sensation during urination since past 3 days prescribed me homeopathic medicines.
My sister's husband's renal profile are as follows SERUM BLOOD UREA NITROGEN BLOOD UREA NITROGEN 72 CREATININE, SERUM CREATININE 6.66 BUN/create RATIO BUN/create RATIO 10.81 5.00 - 15.00 URIC ACID, SERUM URIC ACID 8.6 High 3.5 - 7.2 mg/dL TOTAL PROTEIN, SERUM TOTAL PROTEIN 6.1 Low 6.4 - 8.2 g/dL ALBUMIN, SERUM ALBUMIN 3.1 Low 3.4 - 5.0 g/dL GLOBULIN GLOBULIN 3 2.0 - 4.1 g/dL ELECTROLYTES (NA/K/CL), SERUM SODIUM 136 136 - 145 mmol/L POTASSIUM 5.8 High 3.50 - 5.10 mmol/L CHLORIDE 108 High 98 - 107 mmol/L I have consult a nephrologist ,he suggested dialysis ,but we are not prepare for it, sir is any other specific treatment for solve this problem in Ayurveda.
I want to know if there is simple medicine in alopathic,homeopathy,ayurvedic etc.My psa is 2.8 which is within normal limits but ultrasound scanning shows enlargement.Urine flow is OK so also frequency.
My mother has burning pain while urination and in small quantity from last 4-5 years. She goes to toilet 3-4 times in a hour. Problem get worst in night. In usg and urine test no symptoms found. Only blood found in urine which is not seen directly by eyes. She has taken many treatments but not cure permanently. Please advice treatment. She has allergic asthma sometimes. She is not diabetic. please send it to urologist.
Peeing frequently means any health issue or any disease, as m feeling same since 2 days, also as its hot summer days here we drink a lot of water each time, so does it affects peeing?
What do kidney stones generally mean? - An overview
Formation of solid masses in the kidney due to excessive accumulation of uric acid, calcium, vitamins and minerals lead to chronic pain and excretory problems. Kidney Stones, also known as Renal Calculi is a condition usually brought about by inadequate hydration and consumption of food high in calcium, but in most cases it a hereditary condition. The most commonly opted for treatment is surgery to remove the stone/s.
Do you suffer from kidney stone formations on periodical basis?
Do you often go through chronic abdominal pain due to the formation of crystalline calciferous masses in your kidney? If you do, surgical procedures are neither the answer, nor a plausible option for you. Besides being risky, surgery clearly isn't effective in bringing about an end to the condition on a permanent basis. Homeopathic remedies, on the other hand, are not only safe, they offer as little of side effects as possible. Homeopathic treatments of kidney stones are also proved to have been effective in most cases.
What are the most common homeopathic alternatives to suppress kidney stone formation?
Berberis Vulgaris is the most reputed homeopathic drug when it comes to diluting the stone in the kidney and also in reducing the chronic pain that is often associated with stones. It is also said to improve chances of mitigating periodic bouts of kidney stone formations. Berberis Vulgaris is effective for various kinds of kidney and renal stones. In addition to this drug, Sarsaparilla, Hydrangea, and Benzoic Acid also prove effective in the long run. Sustained practice of such Homeopathic remedies along with increased intake of fluids and adequate exercise go a long way to ensure cessation of kidney stone formation.
Hi I am 37 years Female. I am suffering From Minor Fissure Problem. Which I am trying to cure from all Home Remedies. External part of Anal is almost cure but Internal part is still effected and its pain sometimes. I do not want to go for surgery. please advice.
I am having after defecation around anus and inside even .during bowel defection also I am feeling much pain can you help me to find out this .am I affected woth hemmorids.
My total bilirubin is - 2.13 Direct bilirubin - .33 What precautions I have to take? What is I need to include in my food habit?
I am having pain in my stomach from last 15 days. And on eating something, I have to go to toilet, even just having a single Chapati. I do not eat junk food. From those 15 days, I am just having Home Made Food. As I am having this problem from last 15 days. Please Help Me. What is wrong. What exactly the problem is.
I am 22 years old boy . I have 2 problems. 1st - my scrotum area itches suddenly , its not periodic but it happens any time any day. I wash my scrotum area regularly also I shave it so there is not much pubic hairs in this area. 2nd - especially after driving for more than 45 mins my area near anus burns . I wash my anus regularly. please provide solution for both problems.
The prostate gland is a very important gland in the male reproductive system. It is responsible for producing around 30% of the fluid which comprises semen. While the statement that homeopathy cannot treat problems in the prostate such as prostate cancer is true, it is untrue that prostate gland enlargement cannot be treated by homeopathy.
Here are the most common homeopathic remedies for prostate gland enlargement and what are the medicines best suited for it:
- Baryta carb: Baryta carb is one of the best homeopathic remedies for prostate gland enlargement in the elderly. Common conditions which may indicate that Baryta carb is the best remedy for your prostate gland enlargement patient include degenerative diseases such as losing memory, cardiovascular problems and other problems besides losing memory in the cerebral system.
- Digitalis: Digitalis is mostly used when the patient suffering from prostate gland enlargement also suffers from heart problems. Digitalis does make the pulse weak, slow or even intermittent, however it is worth note that oedema may also occur.
- Staphysagria: Staphysagria is one of the best homeopathic medicines for various pains which occur in the urinary system in addition to prostate gland enlargement. Common pains which staphysagria cures include pain while urinating, burning sensation in the urethra, feeling like the bladder is not completely emptied as well as pain in the urethra when one is not urinating.
- Conium: Frequent urination is yet another symptom of prostate gland enlargement. This problem is caused by an injury to the area where the prostate glands are located. This injury hardens the glands. The passage of urine will be extremely difficult with urine starting to pass and then stopping again. There is also dribbling of urine after completion of urinating.
- Sabal Serrulata: Sabal Serrulata is one of the most popular homeopathic medicines for prostate gland enlargement with many patients having consumed it reported great results. It works for most causes of prostate gland enlargement as well.
Even though homeopathy is supposed to have no side effect, it is still imperative that you consult your doctor about which ones to take.