Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mohan
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. MohanYour feedback matters!
Which are more harmful kidney stone or bladder stone? I have 4 mm right kidney stone what may happen if it go untreated I don't have any problem at present What may be care required to cure it.
My mom is having serum creatinine 6.6 and urea 280 .she is 69 years old. What should be done .doctors added Caspofungin 50 MG (anti fungal) O.D. ,and magnex Forte 1.5 MG B.D. From last 5 days but there is no improvement. Kindly suggest me what should be done now?
I have anal fissure problem which breaks up only due to little hard stool. So if my stool becomes hard anyhow (without definite cause or sometime side effect of other medicines) then what I should do so that this hard stool pass easily without occurring anal fissure? Pls specify medicines and proper dose in details.
Hello doctor my dad is suffering pain when passing urine. And some reddish liquid coming from anus .what will be the reason. And he is a patient of pontine stroke too. Reply me fast.
My father has gone from prostate surgery 10 days back, & doctor has not removed catheter yet, looking to consult good urologist, as till how much days catheter need to keep, worried that may not having any serious issue. My father also having high sugar need suggestion what o do.
Hi my wife donate a kidney to me her creatnine level is 1 &she is feeling always tired and hemoglobin is 10.8 so what kind of treatment should she take and what kind of food has to taken .
Kidney stones are formed in the body when mineral deposits in the kidneys tend to crystallize into stones. They may occur in any part of the urinary tract such as bladder, ureters and the urethra. This is a very painful condition, but not a life threatening one. However, in case the pain may become severe; then you may require surgery to treat this condition.
The symptoms of kidney stones are:
- Passing urine may cause pain
- You may have severe pain below the ribs
- Passing of urine which may be colored
- Vomiting and nausea
- You may feel the need to urinate frequently
- You may suffer from frequent chills and fever
- The urine may be smelly and cloudy in its appearance and color
Ayurveda is a holistic method of treatment as it focusses on rooting out the cause of the disease while improving your overall wellbeing. The various “doshas” in the body need to be balanced in order to treat the disorder. The ayurvedic remedies for kidney stones are:
- Diet: The first and the foremost remedy for kidney stones is rectifying your diet. You should eat nutritious and balanced meals to keep your body in optimal shape. Make sure you include lots of fruits and vegetables in your diet.
- Exercise on a regular basis: It is advisable to exercise on a regular basis as it keeps your body healthy. Do cardio exercises to improve your blood circulation. You may include strength training in your workout to increase muscle mass, which will lead to fat loss.
- Herbs: Consuming a mixture of honey and tulsi is a preventive measure for kidney stones. Drinking strained water after boiling radish seeds is another great remedy that is used to treat kidney stones.
- Avoid junk food: Restrict consumption of junk foods as it can create an imbalance of the doshas in the body which may lead to various diseases. Replace junk foods with healthier choices such as nuts and seeds which provide essential nutrients to the body. Maintain a healthy meal routine at proper timings. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.