Find numerous Psychiatrists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Submit a review for Dr. Mohan Sunil KumarYour feedback matters!
Sir.I have stress/anxiety disorders for last many years. And now it seems like growing and interfering with my day to day life. When i am doing routine things (brainless works). Its ok. .But. I when i try to think/plan conciously or try to sit in peace. Anxiety shoots back. And . It seems as my whole feelings/imagination is lost. As both feeling & imagination requires calm mind, which i dont have. All in all. I am a guy with lack of feelings/imagination and hence depressed
I losh somebody closed lash years and I feel very depress. Please help me. Because I am very depression feeling.
I am 24years old male, always feels like throwing up but it worsens when I am nervous, anxious, scared, excited, if I work out, and sometimes while talking also. This thing makes me feel insanely sick sometimes, and also seriously affected my social life, please suggest me something to overcome this asap.
Me yad nahi much rehta muje Ak lessoin had jar me 2 dej ka time lag jata usme yad nahi rahe ga me es paresan hu 10 tha class me that tabi eshi hi tha ESE paresan hu bahut di no se.
Tips for Managing Stress
- Increase your sense of control over stressful situations, for example, by applying stress management techniques.
- Accept aspects of stressful situations that you cannot change or control and try instead to change the way you perceive and react to them.
- Talk problems over with people that you trust, get another perspective.
- Learn to think rationally and positively.
- Look after your physical health during the stressful period: keep fit, eat wisely, get enough sleep and don't resort to drugs and alcohol.
- Develop satisfying recreational / creative and social outlets.
- Make relationship your priority.
- Seek out opportunities for fun and laughter.
- Do something nice for someone else.
- Give time to plan ahead, decide on your priorities and set your goals accordingly.
- Improve you time management skills.
- Learn to say 'NO'.
- Don't try to do everything yourself, delegate more.
- Stop trying / expecting yourself to be perfect.
- Develop relaxation skills and relaxation a regular routine.
- Give yourself a break when you are tired / ill.
- At times of conflict, avoid taking things personally / blaming others; try to distance yourself.
- Allow yourself to make mistakes without condemnation.
- Be kind to yourself; stop putting yourself when you have achieved something.
- Live for the moment; don't waste time to worry about the future or regretting the past.
I had developed anxiety disorder coupled with depression during 1999. Consulted psychiatrist and medication was started. Doses were altered from time to time and lastly was put on 1 Clonil 25mg and 1 Lonazep 0.5 mg which is continuing till today. I was keeping well. One day the anxiety cropped-up for no reason during a journey in a luxury bus coupled with heavy sweating and increased palpitation with BP 150/90 with fear that I am on highway and no medical aid was available around. This made me more restless. All this gradually subsided after taking Trika 25mg and started talking to the bus driver and finally settled after reaching in my city. Before this I had constipation for 3 days. The fear of such a situation sat in mind and then onwards every now and then the anxiety develops making me uneasy. Please advise.
I am unable to control anger when injustice is being done. I am suppressing anger and feeling helpless. Please suggest a remedy.
I used to forget things so quickly even the small things which I do just hours before.. So now i'm becoming absent minded day by day.. Is there any clue for this how can my mind works normally or how to get rid out of theses disease?
Is it ok if I marry a women and have a children from her if her mother have Schizophrenia . Note that my cousin also have this disease and I have mild Obsessive-compulsive and anxiety .Please tell.
How to improve memory and concentration. I have very much problem from last 1 year. I forget the things after a minute sometimes. Please suggest homeopathic medicines.
Hi I am facing problem Unable to concentrate. Even if I give my full focus to something, I can easily get watery eyes in 15 mins. I suffer from excess day time sleepiness. After having lunch it becomes worst. Inspite of taking light lunch like salad or 2 chapatis, I tend to feel drowsy but after that if I try to sleep putting my head down on desk, I am unable to sleep and feel pressure inside my head. At morning also my day starts with headache. I have depression and good swings too. My leg muscles pain even while walking or climbing a stair. I have excess acne and dandruff since 8 years. My foot remains numb. Stomach gets swelled at evening. Have gastric problem, acidity and constipation too. Even if I sleep everyday but I do not feel relaxed after waking up. Head always remains heavy. I know after reading this you would feel this is just anxiety and depression problems. But I am actually feeling all these. Some doctor says it is hypothyroidism. Some say it is nerve problem. Some say it is migraine. Some say just anxiety and depression and give me sleeping pills which causes headache at morning with no actually relief. I do not know which doctor to Consult Now for these multiple problems. please help. I badly need your help.
I always feel so much nervousness and I go to the washroom many times a day and my body weight is not ideal.
I consulted doctor pscy gave fludac 20 mg but I feel 10-20 relief from heavy ness in forehead, repeated thinking but side affects are nervous weakness, shaking fingers (much at early morning times), disinterest in sex, I am unable to read the books letter by letter and word by word constantly and eyes are just small shaking and on fixing concentration and no memory what to do I have already told to the doctor and he told to continue the fludco 20 mg.
Hello doctors I m. 21 years old. Guy and I was doing job earning for my family then I left job and started taking ganja as a smoke for 2 month then I went through pure hell of dizziness panic attacks and dreamy world feeling I get freak out you know if I go out of my house I feel so stressed and freak out. Its been 15 months and. Still I am having fear of going to job I feel tht I can not take it I can not manage tht I feel out of reality and freak out .anyone got cured from this?
Recently married person I'm 30 years old. Before marriage 6 months I was under depression during that time my penis and the balls are very small. After marriage I was try to intercourse with my partner but I am not satisfy because of early ejaculation that also less quantity of sperms producing. How to improve my self. What kind of foods and medicine can help to come back my original activities?
HI, I am asking regarding my 36 year old brother health issue. From past one month he facing major problem 1, he is mentally disturbed. hamesha badi badi bate karna misbehaving language use Karna Puri family se and jhoot bolna hat baar galat cause me dimag lagana drink bhi regularly Karne LGE hai Apne phone me hamesha LaGE rahana around 12 to 14 hr days in mobile sleeping only 4 to 5 he in entire day. We consult one neuroscience Dr. he given below medicine depran 10 and ecosprin But no relief till now.
Stress is the body’s natural way of dealing with a threatening situation. However, excessive stress can harm the body by lowering immunity and disturbing our mental and physical equilibrium. It is also a key factor that causes many diseases. Here are a few natural ways to beat stress.
- Get plenty of vitamin D: Vitamin D helps reduce stress and promotes the production of serotonin that reduces anxiety and makes a person feel happy. Vitamin D also boosts the immune system and strengthens the musculoskeletal and cardiovascular system. Exposing yourself to upto 15 minutes of sunlight a day is the best source of Vitamin D. Alternatively you could include salmon and cod liver oil in your daily diet. Vitamin D supplements can also help.
- Breathe deeply: We take the simple action of inhaling and exhaling for granted, but when done properly; it can engage the parasympathetic nervous system and help metabolize stress hormones. Using the technique of aulom vilom is very useful when dealing with stressful situations. Simply sit upright and close one nostril while inhaling deeply through the other. Hold your breath for a few seconds and then close the nostril you inhaled from and exhale through the other. Repeat with the other nostril.
- Chamomile tea: Herbs like chamomile have the ability to neutralize the effect of stress hormones. It also has powerful anti-oxidant properties. Chamomile tea is also often prescribed for people who suffer from insomnia and sleep difficulties. To benefit from this herb, steep a cup of hot water with a spoonful of dried chamomile leaves and drink the tea.
- Exercise: Hitting the gym or taking a long walk are very effective ways of combatting stress. Apart from making you fit, exercise also improves blood flow through your body and triggers the release of happy hormones. It also gives you time to yourself away from work and other responsibilities that may be tying you down. If you cannot put aside half an hour each day to exercise, try simply being more active through the day. For example, take the stairs instead of the elevator.
- Herbal remedies: There are a number of herbs that help fight stress. Ginseng helps reduce the production of cortisol in the body and boosts the immune system. Basil is another great stress busting herb that also reduces pain and inflammation. Ashwagandha helps calm the mind in a troubled situation while passion flower can address stress induced anxiety. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.