Find numerous Psychiatrists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Submit a review for Dr. Mohan Sunil KumarYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from OCD from seven years. Please do let me know if you have any solution for the same. I have tried lot of doctors and lot of medicines but i havent recovered it from yet.
I am very much interested in sex. I am 28 years old. I see porn videos. I don't want to see these videos and want work on something important but I am unable to do that. Can you please help me on this. When I am in stress or depression porn videos helping me a lot. How can I overcome this problem?Please help me.
It is for my son age 19 now first year Bsc. Almost 10th standard onwards his problem is can not control anger. Now he is mobile addict. After coming from school, sits in his room using head phone with mobile. No study. What ever we say he will say "yes I will obey and do not repeat. But after some time he forgets that and do the same thing. It is just like you tell to a cow or any animal something and what would be the result the same is for this person. Is it a brain problem? Or mind? I really feel to break his mobile. I have been suffering that much problem. I have another child also 11 years. Pls. Advise me.
I have been hurted a year ago in my head from car roof. And I mentally think that it has not cure properly. Can there be blood clot there.
We spend a majority of our time in office. Naturally, the atmosphere of the office affects the way we perceive things around us - our moods, passions and personality. How do you like your office atmosphere? Do you enjoy working with your colleagues? Do you feel respected? It is essential for you to have an affirmative answer to each of these questions, for your own good. But if it is not so, what can you do?
- Shift: Staying in a negative space will pull you down and harm you. If possible, ask to be transferred to another department. Few of us have the luxury of quitting on a whim. So, update your resume and spread the word that you're looking for a change. Don't quit your current job without having a back-up plan in place. However, when looking for a new job, keep the things you don't like about your current job in mind, so that you don't find yourself in a similar situation again.
- Find like-minded people: No matter how many colleagues you don't get along with, there must be a few you like. Watch their back and ask them to watch yours. Whenever you hear of anything that might affect the people around you, share the news with them but with discretion. Limit your interaction with people who pull you down and drain your energy.
- Document everything: Don't let things come to a my word against your's situation. This can be very stressful and harm your health. As far as possible, ensure all your communication is recorded in the form of emails, messages etc. Do not rely on someone else to take notes at meetings, rather make your own. Keeping a work diary is a good idea.
- Lead by example: Negative people feed off negativity around them. If you are a positive person, they will gradually begin avoiding you themselves or you might even make a positive impact on them. Respect people you work with and you will get their respect in return. Before condemning people, take a look at yourself and ensure that you aren't doing anything to attract that kind of behavior.
- Do something about it: Complaining can get things off your chest but often do nothing to change the situation. Be a part of the solution to the negativity in your office. Be regular with your own work and stick to your deadlines. If you need something, follow up with people instead of expecting them to follow up with you.
Lastly, don't try too hard to change the system. You can only control your own life. If you see your efforts going to waste, get back to that resume and start sending it out. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychologist.
My mom is suffered from osteoarthritis and Parkinson's disease from back 2 years and her both knee become bend and she can't walk and even can sit herself her both hand finger become stiff and her right hand wrist also bend. She is talking syndopa plus and rasalect as her main dose but there is no improvement in her condition. Is there any unani or ayurvedic doctor who can give me satisfactory suggestion about my mother and can treat her.
I have a fear and also throat pain also choose and cold, my body is paining so what type of medicine I take.Please tell.
I am suffering from depression for many yrs. And relapsed with this disease several times. Now for the last two yrs. I am on Prothiaden 75/50/25 mg. How can I cure myself without spending too much
I want quite smoking please help me I have started with 1 cig. But today it's gone up to 10? I want to quite how to do it?
I have a friend. We meet very rarely. From past one year I have met her only once for hardly one hour. But we do chat almost everyday. Now the thing is she comes in my dream very frequently. May be once in a month for sure. I don't think of her before sleeping or I don't day dream about her. I am not able to find out the reason. Can anybody tell me the reason behind it? What is the secret behind these dreams? Why don't I get other people in dreams frequently like her?
I need to know how can one keep motivating oneself throughout the day for maximum output. I need some psychiatrist comments on this.
Is the deficiency of vitamin B12 cause I'll effect on the brain, which results into remembering problems.
Doctor I have a problem in my voice. Now a days when I am trying to speak loud then a breathing problem occurs. I can't understand whether it is anxiety problem or not. But some times it not happen.
I am Saurabh Joshi, 26 year age male. I do a lot of things for my loved ones and I love to do things for others. I want nothing for my self. But problem is that I think too much when they do not give importance for what I have done for them. Instead they started ignoring me. I go too depression and become very anxious and always think that what I have done wrong, why such think always happens to me, in short I feel like a victim. But still I do not stop doing good things to them. So tell me the solution that how can I overcome from my problem of over thinking. Thanks.
I have a child going to class 11th now. He has been displaying a very rebellious and aggressive behavior from sometime now and I feel he is slipping from our hands as he never listens to anyone, does not care about anything and has a cellphone/internet addiction. What can I do to help him? Is there some special counselling that is required for both him and us as parents?
I hv been married for 8 months and unfortunately this is my second marriage. The guy who I married now has many problems. But due to social status am not thinking to come out of this marriage. 1.He has got sexual erectile dysfunction& premature ejaculation. 2.he says he earns less money so I have to take care of all needs like maintenance and household needs etc. 3. He doesn't show even a gram of love and affection on me instead always cross enquiries about myself like where I go out with whom I talk etc. 4. He doesn't care me like the way he takes care of his mother and father. Up on the whole he threatens to me that he'll leave me one day. What should I do? As I said I am only considering this marriage because it is my second marriage and I loose my reputation in both family and society. But it is really hurting me paining me its horrible. . please plz please help me. . I am mourning for help! Please.
Hi, I am suffering from very warm breath from nose and mouth. Full body pain and fever with cold and cough please tell me what symptoms are this?
Being constantly anxious impairs work performance and creates havoc in relationships. The best way to deal with it to accept that it is only a temporary phase which everyone faces. If you keep worrying and try to fight it, you will become even more anxious and your health will become even worse.
It is therefore important that you acknowledge it, first of all and try to cope with it. Controlling anxiety isn't a gigantic task. You can feel at ease with by doing these simple things:
- Self-soothing techniques: There are many physiological things for you to do as well which will allow you to relieve anxiety. Diaphragmatic breathing is a very good way to achieve this. Sometimes reassuring yourself is more valuable than you think. Practice saying comforting things to yourself and the stress and anxiety will automatically reduce. Muscle relaxation is yet another method which will allow you to decrease your anxiety.
- Deep breathing: A 5-minute breathing regime is a sure shot way to relieve anxiety. Sit straight with closed eyes and place your hands on your abdomen. First start with slow inhalation of air through the nose. Feel the breath through your abdomen and head and then reverse the process by exhaling it out through the mouth.
- Meditation: Meditation for a few minutes daily helps relieve anxiety. Meditation is the simplest way to beat anxiety. All you have to do is just sit straight with feet on the floor and closed eyes. Next just focus your energy on reciting a mantra.
- Get adequate sleep: Everyone feels bad when they do not sleep enough. However, did you know that lack of sleep is a major cause of anxiety. The more you sleep, the less anxious you will feel.
- Exercise regularly: You probably know that exercise is very important for maintaining good health. However, what you probably do not know is that exercise is perhaps more effective than even medication in relieving your anxiety. Therefore, it is imperative for you to get moving.
- Monitor your diet: Your diet is crucial in reducing your anxiety as caffeine and alcohol are two of the leading causes of anxiety in your body. However, abruptly stopping your intake of caffeine and alcohol also leads to withdrawal symptoms. Therefore balancing out intake of alcohol and caffeine is crucial.