Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. MohanYour feedback matters!
Hello sir I have a problem in my thigh when I walk I feel something pain in thighbones, it's feel like bonesbreak, what is the reason? Is that lack of proteins and calcium in my body?
I got pain in my both legs toes and above 2 inch from toes. When I am start walking its too painful but after some time of walk the pain reduces substantially but after start walking its paining again. Please suggest what to do.
I'm a 23 year old. I have oily skin and acne problem since last few years. It keeps coming back. What should I do?
I am looking forward to hearing back from you and your friends and colleagues to the right thing to remember the name suggests a good idea of the day..
Hello sir/madam, I am 22 years old female. I am not married. I have immune problem from my birth onwards. Now I have zinc deficiency problem and also now paining my hand and legs nerves. I couldn't work and walk speedily. My hands nerve paining. Always I feel so tired. I couldn't eat (not hungry), my parents always give healthy food and fruits. But nowadays I got weightless (now I am in 46kgs, height 150cm). I felt my hair growth also stopped. I want a solution for my nerve pain? What I do now? Please help me. (doctors said and give vitamin tab only always)
My Father is 70 years . Recently He is suffering from Right foot pain which is only one side but it is not stable . When the pain arise it migrate all the area in the leg but it gradually goes down after some days . Doctor suggest to change the shoe and give some medicine . But no recovery notice . Please suggest the medication . No Sugar (FBS/ PPBS0 , Pressure is normal.
Sir I have a back pain and my back bone is always bent but for me I think I am standing straight but others who watch me standing tells me to stand straight please help me sir.
I have problem of back pain over many yers. These problem totally destroyed my life, how can I solve it. Please help me!
I have severe pain in back side of left leg just upper side of heel. This area also swallowing. Too much pain and always feel like walking a long way. please help.
Hello Dr. 3 years back I got my knee twist while I was on a trek after that I am not able to do any activity involving pressure on knee. My x-ray shows that the gap between my knee joints is less that the normal, Kindly suggest me some exercise and medicine as I am experiencing a constant pain in my inner side of the joint.
Dear dr's am 32 years old am having pain in leg join when I driving long drive am having two wheeler.
I was diagnosed with bulging disc a year back with pain in the back underneath my thighs and my buttocks and also underneath the knee joint. I took a injection in the spine a month back and now the back pain is gone but still I have a lot pain when I sit (in my left buttock) and also underneath my knee joint of the left leg. What should I do as am suffering for a very long time. My left leg also feels a bit stiff than the right one.
Hey, so me and my boyfriend have sex and we use a condom and it hasn't broken or anything, is there still any chance of pregnancy ?
I have a back pain and also a leg pain since from two months I am taking medicine but I am not feeling well what should I do for it.
Hi I am female, 56, I feel pain in my shoulders, I have spondylitis. Last year I feel pain in my shoulder. doctor detected as frozen shoulder, I underwent exercises and yoga for that. But again I feel pain in my arms, shoulder. I am diabetic. And also have problem of hypertension. Kindly guide me.
MY WIFE SUFFERING FROM NEUROMA IN RIGHT FOOT. My wife’s right leg twisted in Dec. 2015, she also get plaster for 2 months she could not get good relief. And continuing she complain pain in leg. We consult so many Dr. and Dr. Always give some medicine, Ankle Binder, supporters etc. In 2016 a Dr. Advice me for MRI and than he told she has Neuroma. He also gave an intra articular injection. But still she has no relief. Please suggest me what to do?
I am having pain at a particular point in my left side of the lower back . I have been going through the same since last 4 months but no relief got. I have gone for alot of medicines, got some accupressure as well aswell since last two weeks i have been taking the physiotherepy seddions of lft and diathermy . Recently my physiotherepist asked me to discontinue the sessions for a few days and go for some calcium and muscle strenthing medines-"TRIPLE A CAL-OS, and "QZEN-C, The pain is increasing when I sit in a same posture for half an hour or so. Please give me your advise for the same. Thank you
I'm 29 years old, male. I had met two wheeler accident, my left leg tibia bone fractured and nailing, inserted 2 years before. Actually my tibia bones bridged, its k ican l remove nailing or leave as it is.
I fell down last month I got hurt in my lower back I applied Rapid hot gel after applying the gel pain got reduced now I not able to go long ride in my bike.
Sciatica refers to the pain one experiences due to the irritation or compression of nerve roots contributing to formation of Sciatic nerve. The sciatic nerve is the longest and widest nerve in the body, running from the lower back, down to the back of each leg. The pain can occur in the lower back and spread to the hips, buttocks and leg. Sciatica generally affects one side of the body. There are numerous causes of irritation of the sciatic nerve and sciatica.
Some of them are:
- Spinal Stenosis: The narrowing of the spinal canal caused by natural wear and tear of the vertebrae (individual bones in the spine protecting underlying nerves) of the spine is known as spinal stenosis. The narrowing may put pressure on the roots of the sciatic nerve, causing pain.
- Herniated Disc: A disc is made up of cartilage and acts as a cushion between vertebrae, allowing flexibility of the spine. A herniated or slipped disc occurs when a disc is temporarily pushed out of place, putting pressure on the sciatic nerve.
- Spondylolisthesis: It is a condition where one of the lower vertebrae slips forward over another. This also causes a collapse of the disc space between both, causing the nerve to get pinched. This may cause sciatica.
- Piriformis Syndrome: Piriformis is a muscle found deep inside the buttocks, which connects the lower spine to the upper thighbone, running directly over the sciatic nerve. Spasming of this muscle can pressurize the sciatic nerve, triggering symptoms of sciatica.
- Sacroilitis: Sacroillac joints are the place where the lower spine meets the pelvis and inflammation of one or both of these joints causes sacroilitis. This can give rise to symptoms of sciatica as it causes pain in the lower back, buttocks and legs.
- Spinal tumors: Very rarely, tumors growing inside or along the spine may put pressure on the sciatic nerve.
- Infection or injury: Muscle inflammation, infections, fractures or any other spinal injury may lead to irritation or compression of the sciatic nerve.
- Pregnancy: Pregnant women may suffer from sciatica due to weight gain, expansion of the uterus or increased fluid retention or other changes occurring in the body, which put pressure on the sciatic nerve.
- Other causes: Osteoarthritis and fractures caused by osteoporosis may also affect the sciatic nerve, producing symptoms of sciatica. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Neurosurgeon.