Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mohan
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. MohanYour feedback matters!
I have a shoulder dislocation problem. When I smash a volley ball or when I thow a cricket ball my shoulder dislocated. I think this is all bcoz of a accident happened with me 6 years before. But that time only my right shoulder was injured. I tried to cure my shoulder problem. But still suffering from that problem. And now I am feeling nearly same pain on my left soldier. I don't understand what is gone wrong with my shoulder. Is that any treatment for my shoulder so that my shoulder completely cured. And I start to play games as same way as six years before. Pls suggest me.
I am suffering from severe back pain due to muscle tightness in legs and calf muscles. Pain in shoulders as well.
I am meraj Ahmed. I suffering from back pain since last 2 month's. I consulted doctors but still now relief from that pain. Please suggest me how would I Relieve from this pain? 7842974975.
My X-ray report of both knees shows - Non uniform joint space reduction noted in both knee joint. Mild degenerative osteophytes noted involving femoral, tibial condyle and patella. Bones are in normal alignment. Soft tissues, fat planes normal. Impression: Early Osteo Arthritis both knee joints. Kindly explain the report and help me to get recovery.
A slipped disc is a condition which is characterized by a damaged disc in your spinal cord. The disc is a soft substance present in the spinal cord that cushions the vertebra in the spine. A slipped disc occurs when the soft substance in the disk pops out causing pain in the area.
There are various preventive measures that you can adopt to prevent a slipped disc from occurring; they are
- Keep a check on weight: Being overweight increases the risk of a slipped disc as the pressure on the lower back will be immense. In order to reduce the pressure, maintain optimal levels of bodyweight.
- Exercise regularly: Do strength training exercises such as the plank and squats to strengthen the core muscles. This helps in strengthening your lower back strong and prevents slipped disc from occurring.
- Maintain a good form while exercising or lifting anything heavy: If you are exercising or simply lifting something heavy, make sure to keep your lower back straight. Lifting heavy weights without proper form may lead to slipped disc as the spine may not be able to bear the stress.
- Quit smoking: It is advised to quit smoking as smoking impairs the ability of the disc to absorb nutrients and thus, prevents it from remaining healthy. It may also cause the discs to become brittle and dry.
- Maintain a good posture: Remember to keep an uptight posture while walking; keep the spine straight to prevent slouching. Maintain a proper neutral posture while sitting as well. Hunching over your desk while working with your computer may also cause problems in your spine.
- Do not sit for prolonged periods: Sitting for extended periods of time may cause problems in your lower back and posture. It may weaken the lower back muscles and lead to complications such as a slipped disc. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Physiotherapist.