Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Mohan Kumari K RYour feedback matters!
I have my tongue reddish and and small cracks on it, I feel some disturbance inside my mouth (inner lips). I consulted a doctor and he prescribed vitamin B and vyzilac, I have took it for last 3 days. Still there is no positive change.
I am having a very serious pain and sensitivity in my teeth i cant eat or drink cold things what can I do?
The primary or milk teeth begins to erupt at about 6 months of life with the complete set in place by 2.5 years of age, and the entire set is replaced by the age of 14. The benefits of some of the preventive dental measures are outlined below.
- Maternal care during pregnancy: The teeth begin to form during the second trimester of pregnancy. It is very important that the maternal diet includes sufficient amounts of calcium, potassium, and fluoride for optimal tooth mineralization. Good tooth structure has greater resistance to decay than hypomineralized teeth.
- Routine oral hygiene: For the first 6 months, though there are no teeth, after each nursing, end it with a spoonful or two of water to wash down the milk. Gradually, the gums can be just wiped with a gauze pad or soft cotton to remove any residual bacteria. The baby also gets used to this habit, and once the teeth are in, there are lesser bacteria for the decay process to begin. Once the teeth begin to erupt, the nursing habits also need to be modified to ensure the baby is not allowed to go to sleep with a bottle. This is a common practice to put the baby to sleep and should be avoided to reduce the occurrence of nursing bottle caries.
- Fluoride application: Fluoride has been shown to have significant benefits in preventing caries. Once routine dental visits begin, then the dentist will be able to tell if fluoride needs to be applied. This can happen either in the form of a gel or varnish that is applied in the dental office or as a paste that is used at home. This helps in building resistance to decay.
- Pit and fissure sealants: The tooth has a number of pits and fissures which are 8 times more vulnerable to decay than other surfaces. Deep pits are shown to harbor more bacteria and thereby greater incidence of caries. There are sealants which are thin resins that can be applied on the tooth, which can reduce bacteria accumulation and further decay.
- Space maintainers: In the event that a child has lost a tooth, either due to trauma or decay and subsequent infection, then a space maintainer should be placed within the next 3 months. This helps in maintaining the space and establishing a good bite during the transition phase and later, once the permanent teeth are in place.
- Orthodontic treatment: If there is malocclusion, then early intervention helps by reducing treatment time and getting better results as the teeth and periodontium are still very elastic and are more malleable to movement.
By doing these preventive measures early in life, the result is a child who has healthier teeth, less decay, less pain, and a happy smile all the time! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dentist and ask a free question.
Hi. Doctor mere ek teeth mei hole ho gaya hai. Ishme filling treatment hone mei kitna time aur day lagta hai. Approx cost kya ati h.
Sir from last 6 months I have problem related to throat because of the acid reflux problem whenever I am eating food I comes back from mouth with bitter test will you please suggest me what to do in this problem thanks.
Hello sir, my problem is tooth decay. Its getting yellow. How to solve this problem sir. I need a best answer by which I could get my teeth white. Please hwlp me.
I am 22 years old. I have eye sight problem and my teeth are also have cavity. I am can please suggest me some medicine for my teeth as well as eyes. I am average looking. I want to gain some weight also. Please help me.
I am 30 years old. I have bad breath problem from the last 8yrs, been checked by lots of doctors.what to do?
I have the teeth problem last 3 years so give me a suggestion to cover it and which doctor is more fit to these treatment.
My tongue cannot taste anything. But I can feel the taste in my mouth but not my tongue. Please help doctors.
I have pain in my teeth. At the last one. Because there is a new teeth coming at the corner called jaadh. So will you please tell me what tablet do I take. For relaxing it.
My mouth is not opened properly from last 1 year, I was chawaing rajnigandha and tulsi from few some year, but from last one year I am not doing this. Please suggest me.
Your baby is hitting new milestones everyday, and his or her first dental visit is another one to include in the baby book! Your child’s first dental visit should take place after that first tooth appears, but no later than the first birthday. Why so early?
As soon as your baby has teeth, he or she can get cavities. Being proactive about your child’s dental health today can help keep his or her smile healthy for life. (Need a dentist? Contact Experience Dentist Team at Smile up Dental Care & Implant Center Pune)
How to Prepare
Start early! To get your child ready for the visit, talk to him or her about what’s going to happen and be positive. Have your child practice opening his or her mouth to get them ready for when the dentist counts and checks their teeth. Reading books or watching videos about first dental visits may help your child be less fearful and more confidentMoms.Moms and dads can prepare, too. When making the appointment, Make a list of questions to ask to your dentist, as well. If your child is teething, sucking his or her thumb or using a pacifier too much, your dentist can offer some advice.
What to Expect During the Visit
The dentist will examine your child to make sure their jaw and teeth are developing in the way they should. During the visit, you will be seated in the dental chair with your child on your lap if your child isn’t able to — or doesn’t want to — sit in the chair alone. The dentist will check for mouth injuries, cavities or other issues. Once that part of the exam is over, the dentist will clean your child’s teeth and give you tips for daily care. If your child cries a little or wiggles during the exam, don’t worry. It’s normal, and your dental team understands this is a new experience for your child!
Tips for a Great Visit
- Don’t schedule an appointment during naptime. Instead, pick a time your child is usually well-rested and cooperative.
- Make sure your child has had a light meal and brushes their teeth before their appointment so they won’t be hungry during their visit.
- Save snacks for after the visit so they aren’t on your child’s teeth during the exam.
I am again here for help. Please suggest me that how should I make my teeth whiter. Its going more yellow than earlier. Please suggest something. Any guide, please suggest?
When she chews food to eat it is becoming gluey in the mouth. She is facing problem in eating from last few months. What to do?
My left part of jaw make the tik tik sound.I think jaw bone has been increased in size due to which my one side of the face(left) has expanded as compared to the right side of the face.
I am 62 years old male no diabetic. Tenormin 25 & stamlo 5 take for BP. No drink. No smoking Last 3 day when I eat spicy my mouth burn. Please suggest medicine.
Bacteria can live in your mouth in the form of a plaque, causing cavities and gingivitis, which can lead to periodontal (gum) disease. In order to keep your mouth clean, you must practice good oral hygiene every day.
A mouth rinse, in addition to daily brushing and flossing, can increase the cleanliness of your mouth. Antibacterial mouth rinses reduce bacteria and plaque activity, which causes gingivitis and gum disease. Fluoride mouth rinses also help reduce and prevent tooth decay.
Dear parents fluoride rinses are not recommended for children ages 6 years and younger because they may swallow them.