Find numerous Psychiatrists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mohan Kumar
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Submit a review for Dr. Mohan KumarYour feedback matters!
My boy friend was a chain smoker 9 months before. He was smoking 5 to 6 cigarettes per day for nearly 3 years. Then he gradually decreased the count day by day due to my continuous compulsion. I personally hate smokers to the core. He said to me that he totally stopped smoking for the past 4 months. How to find whether it is true or not? Is there any way to find out that he is lining to me that he stopped it and still doing it when I am not around? Pls help me find it.
I constantly feel low and am reeling though lot of self conflict. I have gone thorough a messy divorce, unsuccessful career, and unplanned.
I'm 23 m BTech graduate looking for a job and my gf is employed. Me and my gf was in relationships for 7 years recently we broke up. The reason she said to me was I'm forcing her to do sex that which she didn't like in me and she lost love on me and she is afraid of me to be in relationships due my rude behaviour. But I still love her and want to marry her. Please help me how to get her back into my life. I'm getting mentally depressed because of this.
Hello sir I AM MBA student .sir main bahot preshan hu Mai padh nhi paaa rhi negative thought aa rhe h mjhe lagta h mjhse koi baat krna pasand nhi krta Mai sbko irritated krti hu ladhai krti hu mere frnds nhi h Mai khud ko nhi smjh paa rhi hu ki Mai kya chahati hu mere boyfriend ne mjhe chod Diya h Mai khud ki problem nhi smjh paa rhi hu please Mai kya kru ladhai krti hu nind nhi aati mjhe raat me soti hu to aise soti hu ki 15 gnte so jati hu.
My son is artistic, aged 35, no speech, behaviour is like 5 years old, mentally retarded. He takes Trioptal 300 and lonazep in the morning and night. PRESCRIBED by Psychologist. I saw his BP is 92 and 132, can you recommend any pills for BP. Does it BP is due to above medicines. please advise. Thanks.
Hi Dr. Sometimes I am facing severe breathing issues. I use to smoke for two years but then I stopped. Now I don't smoke but still I am having breathing problems. I always have to stretch a lot to breath. Kindly guide me some steps to improve my breathing or cleansing my lungs. Awaiting response.
Hi from past 7 months I'm feeling very much depressed. I feel no point of living and wanna put end to my life. But I know it's not correct and tried putting myself busy though unable to overcome. Now a days I'm feeling very much weak n always lying on bed. Feeling uninterested on anything. And I'm getting lots of giddiness. Please suggest me how can I come out of it.
Hi doctors, My wife was pregnant with 2 and half month, but there is no growth inside of child. There is no positive result in ultra sound. Gynacolist saying I have to go with abortion. So just want to know is there any medicine of abortion or we go with operation. Pls suggest ASAP. Thanks.
After high sounded with anger to pupils, it should be cause of epilepsy? Sir I was angered to my 15 years child on basis of studies. Next day, he fill stroke of epilepsy more than 10 times in four hours for a second. What I do before going to doctor? Is it my mistake?
For human beings, the body is considered the temple, one that they strive to keep fit and in shape. In fact, the plethora of ailments, which people complain of suffering from, almost always deal with their physical health. In this over engagement to restore the physical health, the well being of the mental health is never considered. However truth remains that the health of the mind is equally if not more important and must be given its share of priority. With the growing age and times, depression has emerged as a gnawing problem, one that is plaguing individuals indiscriminately and one that must be eradicated as soon as possible.
Some of the ways to combat this fatal ailment are:
- Exercises: Everyday a bit of exercise not only keeps the body fit and healthy, but also goes a long way in easing and calming the mind. You need not indulge in strenuous exercises, but must make it a conscientious habit to work out a bit daily.
- Talk to people: Though depression makes one inexorably quiet and silent, the first thing that is prescribed as a remedial measure is talk to people. Engaging in conversations with people, telling them what exactly is troubling you are proven ways to combat depression.
- Meditate: There is no better way to treat mental ailment than meditating. When you suffer from depression, your body undergoes severe conflict. Meditating not only calms the mind, but also soothes away the worries.
- Develop a support system: Depression is almost always followed by an unfathomable sense of loneliness. Talking to others does help, but at the same time try to develop a support system. Find an individual, be it parents, relatives or friends and confide in him or her. Not sharing what you are going through is never a solution and only exacerbates the fatality of the situation.
- Change the daily routine: Monotony is never exciting and it is only time, before the humdrum of life gets to you. Changing the daily routine and incorporating something new and exciting go a long way in recuperating you from the mental dullness and fatigue.