Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Stem Cell Transplant
Submit a review for Dr. Mohan. K.Your feedback matters!
I have been diagnosed with dysentery 4 months back, went through medications, I used to had frequent urge to defecate 10-12 times a day with mouscous and blood and mild to harsh stomach cramping, the disease last for about two months bt now it has been reduced to 2-3 times a day with no mucus and no blood and no to mild stomach ache sometimes, but my bowel habit have been changed drastically after the disease, earlier I used to had urge to defecate 1 time a day, maximum of 2 times occasionally. Moreover a feeling of incomplete defecation is always there now, feels like something is still inside, passing of gas has become frequent, and mucus present in feces occasionally. Please prescribe me with some medicine to prevent this chronic form of dysentery, I am student of 12standard and I have a career to make bt this condition had made me depressed out of life.
On my face block spots like moles. Lot of black spots arranged. When journey on sunset raising the black (mango) spots. On my face nearly 25 to 30 black spots are there. And before days my skin clr is white but skin turns black. So please give me for best suggestion.
My neck becomes dirty and dark with dust because I dont take care of my neck. So how can I rid of them?
How to keep face neat and clear during menopause. I am taking calcium and vitamin D. My other health condition is normal. But black patches are developed on the face. My age is 47 years.
I heard a product name called" Skin lite" my friend is using. I dnt see any adv regarding that cream. But the cream shows drastic change. She became very fair within a month. My quest is: s dat prod a good one. Recommendable or it vl show any side effects. Kindly reply.
Hi I'm 24 years old female and I have loads of blackheads and dark circle please tell me how to get rid of it and tell me how to get a glowing skin!
Hello doctor, I want to know which is the best soap that suits both face and body of female aged 32 years?
I do regular exercise around one hour a day. In a gym. The problem is only my face look darker. I used tretin. Cream for a month. But there is no use still my face black like sun burn. Compare to neck But till 3 month I do not expose to sun. please advice me. What to do. I drink a lot water.
I have pimples and oily skin but I use lemons directly on my face daily twice time might and day so give me answer in type of home remedies.
I have skin colour bump on my nose and it does not remove by any cream and its painless doctor tell its cyst its says excision is treatment for that. Please tell another method to remove this cyst using home remedy.
Hi sir/mam, I am 25 year old and I have dark circles around eyes. And got pimples on face along with dark spots. Plzzz suggest me some natural treatments to overcome this problem. Suggest me as early as possible plzzz.
My face complexion is very dull. I have no glow on my face. What should I do? please advice any home remedies. Thanks.
I hav got sunken eyes and dark circles at the age of 27 it's getting wrst day by day how can I get rid of them, also it's genetically I don't sit much in front of computer I don't take stress. How can I get rid.
There are a variety of aspects of skin care that have to do with elements and habits that are outside the products and treatments one may use in order to get youthful looking skin and retain its natural glow. Here is a list of five mistakes that may be aging your face despite the best efforts in terms of skin care. Banish these habits today to ensure that you do not end up with wrinkles and fine lines prematurely.
- Make Up: While there is nothing wrong with using make up on a regular basis, the cardinal sin that many of us commit includes not cleaning the make up properly before we hit the bed. Many of us are so tired by the end of the day that we end up sleeping with our mascara and lipstick still on. The ingredients of such products can greatly alter the quality of your skin if left on for too long. You will need to allow your skin to breathe without any layers of make up so that your dead cells can get replenished and the elasticity of the skin is retained.
- Sun Exposure: Prolonged sun exposure without proper protection like a proper sun screen can lead to long term damage and skin diseases too. Not only should we remain in the shade with a large floppy hat whenever we are out in the sun, but we should also do a little research and get the best SPF possible that will also suit our skin. Also, we should avoid staying the sun for too many hours in a row.
- Hydration: Many of us make the mistake of having sugary drinks and other beverages when the skin actually needs plenty of water for proper hydration. The skin tends to get dehydrated quickly because of the constant exposure to the world outside and all its micro particles that we catch from pollution and general dirt and grime. Therefore, it is important to replenish the skin with the clear goodness of natural water rather than drinking too many sugary beverages that can harm the collagen and break it down in the long run.
- Sleep: Late nights at work or play can both be extremely detrimental for the skin as the skin needs some rest in order to get the regeneration process going in a smooth manner. Tired looking skin with dark circles can give way to crow's feet and fine lines that look very unbecoming on a young person.
- Too Many products: Ensure that you use only a few products for a prolonged period, rather than using too many products and changing them often. This will keep the skin looking fresh and young.
I am 25 yes old boy and am suffering from black spots on face. I have tried so many creams but no use. Please suggest me some useful ointment.
I am 28 yrs, male I feel wrinkels on my fingers when I wash my hand, and it irritate me, for example when a person swimes for and hours and get wrinkls on hand fingers or foot fingers same I get in a few seconds it is from last 15/20 days, pls advise and guide,
This is a simple yet effective remedy for dark circles. Take half a teaspoon of castor oil in a small cup. Place this cup in boiling water for 2 minutes so that the oil inside become slightly warm. Apply this oil around the eyes and massage lightly with your fingertips for 2 to 3 minutes. Do this at bedtime. Leave it on overnight and wash it the next day.
It gives great results if practiced regularly