Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. MohanYour feedback matters!
I am 66 years old I am having prostate PSA is 4.3 and also having gall bladder stones what I have to do?
Staying out in the sun too long can cause you to suffer from a host of skin problems such as age spots, wrinkles and even increase your risk of developing skin cancer. During the summer months, you need to take extra care of yourself as the sun is at its peak at that time. Here's what you can do in this summer to ensure that your skin remains protected:
1. Avoid the rays of the sun between 10 am and 2 pm - The strength of the UV rays depends on a number of factors such as reflective surfaces, height, and time of day. The sun's UV rays are at their strongest between 10 am and 2 pm. If you're outdoors, seek a cool area to protect yourself from the damaging rays of the sun. You could stand under a tree or use an umbrella to shield yourself from its ultraviolet rays.
2. Don't use tanning beds - Several studies reveal that tanning beds can cause skin cancer. According to these studies, individuals under 30 who use tanning beds increase their risk of melanoma (the most deadly of all skin cancers) by about 75%.
3. Increase your fluid intake - One of the ways in which you can beat the sun and protect your skin is by increasing your fluid intake during this time. On an average, one should have about 3 liters of fluids every day, which is about 1.5-2 liters of water and 1 liter of fluid from solid foods. From summer foods like watermelon and berries to beverages like fruit juice, milk, etc and liquid-based meals - all these avenues should be considered.
4. Have a proper cleansing regimen - To help your skin look fresh even during the summer months, you should exfoliate regularly. When you do this, all the dead skin cells are removed, giving your face a youthful and fresh appeal.
5. Use a sunscreen all the time - To protect yourself from the damaging ultraviolet rays of the sun, you should never forget to apply sunscreen when going out. Ideally, a sunscreen that has an SPF of 30 should be applied thoroughly to your skin 30 minutes before leaving your house. More importantly, it should be applied again every 2 hours.
Hello Doctor, m having hyperpigmented skin on my face below lips since I was 10 years and now m 22. What's the complete cure for this? Thank you.
Blackheads can cause a lot of social embarrassment and anxiety for many people as they look like ugly blemishes on your skin. Although blackheads are a skin problem, they could be manifestations of other internal problems as well. There are many topical remedies to tackle blackheads but a holistic approach such as the one provided by Ayurveda will be a more effective solution.
Why do we get blackheads?
If you have oily skin, this is a serious problem for you. The oil secreting glands on your face and nose known as the sebaceous glands produce oil to protect the skin and keep it hydrated. Excess production of this oil clogs the pores of the skin and expands them. As more oil keeps pouring, it gets clogged in the pores even more and then becomes hardened when it reacts with air forming blackheads. These blackheads may make you look weak and tired and the only solution is to take regular skincare, so that they don’t come back.
Some natural ayurvedic treatments of blackheads which you can follow
Use Tomato Paste: The easiest option is applying tomatoes on the affected area. They have antiseptic ingredients which have a good impact on your blackheads. Apply some tomato pulp on your skin and leave it overnight. Wash the face in the morning with lukewarm water and see the results.
Mashed Potatoes: Mash some raw potatoes and rub it on the affected area. Keep it on as a mask and then wash it off. Regular usage of this will heal the skin and reduce the problem of blackheads greatly.
Oatmeal Powder and Rose Water Mix: Mix oatmeal powder and rose water and leave it on the area prone to blackheads for 15-20 minutes. Rinse it with cold water. Regular usage should show results quite quickly.
Lemon Juice: Lemon juices are effective in killing blackheads. However they may make your skin quite dry. Hence use groundnut oil to dilute it and keep the skin hydrated. Use this mixture on your face and wash after 15 minutes.
Apple Cider Vinegar and Cornstarch: These is an excellent combination to get rid of blackheads. You can apply it on your face, keep it overnight and then wash it off with warm water soaked in a soft cloth.
These are some of the natural Ayurvedic tips to get rid of your blackheads. In order to make sure that they don’t recur, drink lots of water to flush out the toxins. Clean your skin regularly with a mild face wash regularly. It is also important to ensure that your lifestyle remains healthy and balanced or else these problems may keep coming back.
I have little pores on my face caused by the pimples and so many pimples spots by which my skin gets old day by day but I have use any type of cream as they cause many side effects just consult best advice whatshould I do.
I'm 20 yo. I live in mumbai. I just went to pune foe about a week and my skin turned really dark. However my friends kind of got fair there. Why did that happen ? I don't actually travel a lot, and went to pune for the first time. Is there any reason for this ? How can avoid it the next time I go ?
//Avoid too hot water use luke warm in winters
//Avoid soaps use syndet orglycerin soap
//Apply oily products soon after bath to retain water within 3mins of bathing
//Avoid room heaters
//Avoid woolen clothes direct contact with the body.