Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mohan
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. MohanYour feedback matters!
Sir I am 38 years old. I have vertigo bppv. Doctor told me to do some exercise regularly. It was detected on 2011. Again it came back in 2015 ,then 2016. After exercise and medicine taken it wnt away. For someday I feel dizziness frequently. Sometimes unbalanced while looking upward or downward, or suddenly gets up from bed. Is it related with vertigo or brain tumor. I have illness anxiety disorder problem. I have also gas problem.
I need to ask that I take whey protein creatine and amino acid for building muscle and I m taking it form last 1 months is this harmful I follow proper nutrition and drink 6 litre water daily.
I am suffering from cold from last 1 year. When I usually woke up in the morning. I used to sneeze and feel cold. Please help me.
I am 24 years old unmarried .I have a problem of pain in breast both side when I works in home like food making and other house works. Otherwise there are not any pain. So I want to know that the solution of this problem. My bra size is 32.
Hi Doctor, whenever me and my husband have sex and when the cum gets inside after having sex. Then later after 10-15 minutes and come out automatically. I don't no why this happens. Please tell me.
Everybody has experienced headaches at some time or other in their lives. It is the most common pain which one suffers from and usually goes away on its own without any treatment. In rare cases, this pain may be a sign of a serious medical condition and you need to see a specialist for headaches. Normally headaches which are moderate or severe in nature and are not responsive to over-the-counter pain relievers are a cause of concern.
However, here are some signs that can be warnings that should not be ignored:
- It occurs more than three times per month
- Headache with nausea and vomiting
- Headache with fever
- Headache with pain in the eye or ear
- Headache accompanied by other neurological symptoms such as seizures or change in vision, numbness, and difficulty with speech or weakness
- It awakens you from sleep
- A sudden headache that feels like explosion or thunderclap
- It causes confusion or loss of consciousness
- Headache after head injury
- Headaches beginning after the age of 50
The reason why you need to see a specialist in such cases is first to identify the cause of headache and then to get a pain management plan accordingly. The pain management specialist doctors have completed additional training and have additional certification in treating headaches. They may also work in a clinic dedicated to treating headaches. This empowers them to identify the cause of headache accurately. You might be surprised that headaches can be caused due to simple reason like dehydration or in some cases be an early sign of a life threatening brain tumor.
Pain management plans offered by the specialist
Depending on the signs and symptoms of your headache the pain management specialist will guide you if you have tension headaches, migraine headaches, or cluster headaches and treat it appropriately.
- Tension headache – These are the most common headaches caused due to the stress of day to day living and the specialist will mostly treat it with a prescription of over the counter pain medication and sometimes meditation too.
- Migraine headache - A person with a migraine headache has a more severe headache pain and may also experience sensitivity to light and sound, nausea and vomiting. Hence along with medication the specialist will guide you to keep a journal of the possible triggers and help you eliminate them.
- Cluster headache - Cluster headaches typically occur on one side of the head and are quite rare. They are more painful and usually will not respond to over-the-counter medication. People with cluster headaches usually have to take medication every day to prevent their headaches, because they are difficult to stop once they have started and they are utterly incapacitating.
What the specialist will actually do for your headache depends not just on the type of headache but also its cause and severity.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!