Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. MohanYour feedback matters!
I have a lump on left side of neck. It is for more than 6 months. It is little hard when I touch it. It is not on the skin but inside the neck and I can feel it by touching. It is not painful. What natural remedy is there for this?
30 years old, not married. Have undescended testes, will It affect my married life? can I have children?
I am working out and having good meal too still not able to sleep atlst 7 to 8 hours. I usually have 4 yo 5 hours sleep. What should I do?
I am 21 year ,I am experiencing nightfall and also sometimes liquid oozes out of my penis while sleeping at night times as nightfall is natural phenomena, doctors recommends that masturbation harms sexual life in future, I don't prefer masturbation for this remedy please help me out with suitable remedies.
I am suffering from loose motion actually whenever I eat anything spicy or fried outside I usually suffer from loose motion.
I have fever for last three days is it symptoms of malaria or dengue? How to recognize the symptoms of this fever?
Hi doctor I have some myths related to sex that it will hurt me. It will be painful. After sex I will not able to walk. I am not able to do sex. What should I do?
I have been married since August 2013. I have a daughter of about 20 months old. My problem is that I have lost my sexual desire. I mean I have no interest in sex. Besides I lost the hardness of my private part during sexual intercourse. As a result of which I do not perform well during sexual intercourse. Please suggest me what to do.
Gastric acids are chemicals provided by your stomach to aid digestion. But the corrosive effects they induce are counteracted by the secretion of other chemicals. It is when the secretion of these chemicals is impaired that it leads to damaged stomach lining, causing acidity, also known as acid reflux.
Ayurveda promises some easy home treatments for acidity which are quite efficient in ensuring fast recovery for you. You can use any of these listed Ayurvedic treatments if you suffer from acidity.
- Amla powder (Indian Gooseberry) and honey: Soak one teaspoonful of amla powder in half a cup of water. Add honey and stir and drink empty stomach in the morning. Repeat similarly for the evening.
- Cumin seeds: You can reduce cumin seeds to their powder form, then you have to add half a spoon of it to water; presumably, one liter. Then, keep the solution boiling then filter it. You will have to make sure that you drink this solution instead of normal water. Take this water based solution everyday till recovery. This is quite an effective remedy for acidity.
- Mulethi (liquorice) and honey: You can reduce liquorice root to powder, then to half a spoon of this powder add little honey to form paste. Lick to consume this paste twice daily after meals. Liquorice neutralizes the acids quickly to give relief.
- White pumpkin juice: Take white pumpkin peel and slice it and make a pulpy juice out of it. Half a cup twice daily gives fast recovery from gastritis and acidity. Alternatively you may eat sweet made of pumpkin (peetha ki methai) after meals.
- Buttermilk: You can take half a glass of buttermilk and add a pinch of each asafetida and turmeric to it. With it, also take care to add a tiny amount of fenugreek and drink it at night, to make the most of its benefits.
- Jaggery: You can try taking boiled ash gourd with jaggery. This relieves the burning sensation in the stomach to a considerable extent. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.