Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. MohanYour feedback matters!
One of my friend have dengue at 1st stage. Though he is taking medicine he is not getting wll. What have to do. Plz.
Small boils are occurring daily on my breast and stomach area. Sometimes they dissolve by themselves but sometimes they create problems by swelling more. Please advise.
Whenever I laugh more I got cough and I feel my heart breathing getting increasing. What may be the reason?
I am 71 plus. I have a peculiar problem. My feet soles give pain - rather burning sensation. I massage my knees, legs, back, shoulders, arms, chest, elbows, feet and soles every morning with sesame oil. My second problem is when I get up at night to urinate I get breathlessness when I come and lie down on bed. I got all heart related tests done - ecg, echo, tmt, nuclear tmt done. Heart is functioning extremely well for my age. It in fact improved from 53% to 72%. Doctors are unable to reason out the cause of my getting breathlessness at night. Don' t get breathless while walking even six km.
My age is 56 (female). I had an injury in my head 5 months ago, we have taken a ct scan at the time of injury they notice a little swelling on the top layer not so serious complication was seen at that time of injury but a periodic headache & head reeling is going on till now and have taken ct scan twice but nothing appear in the result yet the problem is prevailing. What should we do to overcome this problem.
I am suffering from burning micturition and fever with chills since yesterday. Which medication should I take.
Sometime I face problem that my penis is not hard in sex with my wife so I prefer viagra so is it fine for me or give me some other options or tabklt names. Wich is helpful for me nd not side effect.
Specula of my right shoulder is fractured badly due to byke accident two days ego. One Dr. suggested for surgery while other one suggested complete rest no surgery. What should I do? Is there any risk if I take some more days to take decision?
I am 22 years old and have migraine from 3 to 4 years. How is it caused and what precautions should I take care? What medications do you suggest?
I am having problem with my stomach. Having pain in my wrist since last few months. please help me with this situations.
Ginger extracts help ease the cramps.
Sip on ginger tea to reduce cramps and inflammation.
Ginger offers other benefits too.
Hello doctor, I am 35 years old. I am having trouble with PE ever since I had my first GF (13 years when I come to know about PE). I end up just in few strokes say 10-20 seconds. I am Never satisfied with my sex life. I was busy with my career so never was worried about the problem. But now I am going to get married. Kindly suggest me some pills which I can take for better preventing PE. Thanks.
Hi I am 20 years male. I am suffering from cough in somany days. I am using alkof sirap for relief but it is not controlled totally. Please give me good Remedy .
My father in law age 53 year old having heart disease two artery is blocked more than 95 percent he has not good financial condition kindly advice the treatment and hospital as per situation.
Hi doctors. I eat garlic 3cloves and 5-6 curry leaves empty stomach everyday .I have heard lot benefits of both regarding vitality and better sexuality, So my question is whether they have any interaction which could create some side effects if not should I continue. Also.
With a change in our lifestyle, our health gets affected and the way we satisfy our partner in bed alo gets affeted. Our poor lifestyle causes a number of problems and amongst those Erectile dysfunction is quite common. Erectile dysfunction is also known as impotence in men. When you lose the ability to retain an erection during sex, then you might be suffering from erectile dysfunction. There are many different reasons why you might suffer from it, like stress, fatigue, relationship issues, consumption of alcohol or performance anxiety. You will find many different pharmaceutical or surgical methods to cure erectile dysfunction, but here is a list of various different types of natural treatments which you might undertake:
- Walk: Walk for at least 2 miles every day. Walking not helps you to stay healthy, but also helps reverse the situation of impotence which you might be suffering from. It also helps obese men retain their erection while having sex. Walking also helps you maintain a trimmed waistline which helps you fight erectile dysfunction. It helps you to maintain a healthy weight which reduces the risk of suffering from erectile dysfunction.
- Exercise: Exercise seems to be the key answer to many such disorders. Even erectile dysfunction can be cured or treated with exercise. Pelvic or Kegel exercises will help you promote urinary continence as well as sexual well-being. Exercise helps you to strengthen your bulbocavernosus muscles which are responsible in engaging the penis with blood while erect. It also helps in ejaculation and clearing the urethra after urination.
- Acupuncture: Acupuncture is a very popular form of treatment. Treating erectile dysfunction with acupuncture is one of the easiest treatments. This is because in most case erectile dysfunction occurs due to a psychological cause, and acupuncture helps to release this as it can relieve you of stress and anxiety.
- Intake of Herbal Viagra: Red ginseng is known as herbal Viagra, as it possesses the ability to help treat erectile dysfunction. However, red ginseng needs to grow for 5 years before it can be used as a natural supplement of Viagra. A 2008 review has found red ginseng to treat erectile dysfunction effectively.
- Watermelon Juice: Watermelons contain an amino acid called citrulline which helps in improving the blood flow to the penis. Watermelon is also called "nature's Viagra" as it helps achieve an erection and retaining it.
Erectile dysfunction sometimes tends to be extremely embarrassing. You might not want to discuss it with anyone, whether it is a friend or a doctor. So, if you try out these natural treatments, neither will you have to feel embarrassed nor will you regret trying them out. You can be rest assured that these will definitely help your condition.