Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. MohanYour feedback matters!
I have got 3 questions please if you can answer me individually. Ist question: Does sugar in fruit like bananas or any other fruit cause weight gain? 2nd question: is banana or any other sweet fruit harmful for diabetic patients? 3rd question: I have a tendency to eat fruits like bananas (6 banana/day)-am I at risk of developing conditions like hyperglycemia (high sugar) or hyperkalemia?
My mother age is 44 years old. She always feels tired. Her bons are too week. There is always pain. What will we do? Please advise.
The problem of premature ejaculation (PE) is very common among men and one that many men are hesitant to talk about as they feel that it has a direct bearing on their sexual prowess.
Ayurveda describes the problem as occurring due to an aggravation of the Pitta (fire) dosha and imbalance in Apana Vata in our body. When this happens, the semen loses its stability. Additionally, this aggravated Pitta then moves up the channels that carry semen and with imbalanced Apana Vata, causing the semen to get ejaculated with minimal sexual stimulation. Even biological and psychological causes can be at the heart of your ejaculation problem.
Reasons you should consider an Ayurvedic treatment for your premature ejaculation issues:
- Ayurveda believes that PE is completely normal and can be treated through natural methods.
- Ayurvedic remedies are suggested accordingly to resolve the imbalance that occurs between Pitta (heat) and Vata (air) doshas before sexual activity.
- Helps in controlling the hyperactivity that the muscles of the penis experience, leading to an increase in sensitivity and early ejaculation.
- Remedies that are suggested restore the harmony of your body's hormones as well as improve your ejaculatory mechanism.
- The natural remedies also help in improving your sex drive.
- The Ayurvedic remedies act as stress busters without causing any side effects.
- Additionally, problems associated with anxiety and stress during sexual activity are effectively dealt with counseling, use of rejuvenating herbs, meditation, and yoga.
There are a number of Herbs used in Ayurveda to enhance sexual potency like Safed Musali, Kaunch, Ashwagandha, Gokshur, Jaiphal, Javitri etc. Using these herbs definitely restores the harmony of the reproductive system ultimately boosting sexual potency and very helpful in managing Premature Ejaculation.
Recommendations on lifestyle and diet are also made like increasing the consumption of foods that cool down your body like butter, milk, almonds and so on; and reducing the intake of foods that aggravate your pitta dosha like spicy and salty foods. Excessive masturbation with unhealthy dietary habits aggravates the condition.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
Related Tip: 6 Kitchen Spices That Heal Big Time