Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Sinuplasty Procedure
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Hearing, Speech Impairment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Treatment of Nasal Disorders
Canalith Repositioning (Cr) Procedure
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
Ear Microsurgery Procedure
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Micro Laryngeal Surgery
Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery
Revision Ear Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Mohan GYour feedback matters!
I am feeling my throat burning from last day. I have not ate anything unusually. Now I am not able to eat peacefully. While drinking hot water I feel relif but the burning will be back within no time. What should I do.
Hi, last month it was my first experience while I was starting my work in office, my ears started to vibrate like a pulsate, I felt annoying and immediately took leave and consulted ent specialist? he prescribed me vertin tablet 16mg, I was alright taking that tablet. Again from last two week I am feeling the same vibration in my ears and imbalance? I consulted another ent specialist who did septoplast surgery to me on 2010? he did some tests using earphones in my ears and told there is no problem in my ears and I will become perfect in 10 days, he prescribed me with 2 tablets (prothiaden 25mg night time after food and prodex 20mg morning after food) I felt very anxiety and confused and fear like phobia very suddenly when I took prothiaden 25mg for the 2nd day. I called to doctor and he asked me to stop prothiaden as that was side effect? the third day afternoon I felt same and was sweating too? again I called to doctor and he asked me to stop both the tablet and asked me to consult neurologist. Neurologist doctor told me I have panic disorder and I will be alright in few days? he prescribed me nexito 10mg and betacap tr 40? unfortunately the next day I again felt weakness in my body and dry mouth and wheezing? once I phone called to doc he asked me to stop betacap as that is side effect as I have asthma? but even though after taking nexito I am feeling sick, difficulty in breathing? I stopped all the tablets and I was fine little for the next day? I felt weakness anxiety again sometime for half an hour to one hour today afternoon while I was working in office? I still feel shaken worrying if it comes again to me? what should I do if again I feel the same?
I am 46 old female living in kerala. I have problem related with sinus. I usually have sticky throat which cause me to vomit sticky saliva especially in the morning and other times too. What medicine should I take ?
I have dns - deviated nasal septum, should I go for any surgery to remove it or go for any medication? will homeopathy work in this case? and someone told me to do yoga breathing exercise, is that helpful?
Hi, the back of my neck keeps aching. I tried exercises to gt rid of it bt those exercises make me feel dizzy. I am unable to sleep because of this pain. Is it serious? Should I consult an orthopedic?
Date of birth 16: 08: 1957 Wight 104 kg Hight 165 cm Problem Knee problem left not working Fatty liver 17 Prostate 40 mg Snoring problem Sleeping disminya Concypinya BP normal No diabetes Digones Urimax supracal tm rabicip 20 Diet am.
I have a throat pain a severe pain and I am not able to talk with others and all laugh at me when I talk it has been about 10 days and it does not be alright. What should i do?
My mother is 46 years old. She has pain and swelling in throat and whole body and feel suffocation. Please tell me some medicine for her.
I have pupl polyp maybe. Is there any treatment for it? Can it be due to bacterial infection or hiv? I had oral sex 8 months ago. I got tested for stds and hiv regularly till 6 months. All came negative. Why do I have this then?
I have pain in my ears from the last night after I listened loud music from my headphones. so, please tell what to do.?
I've had this problem with my ears since fall 2012. I was outside a lot during this time & started hearing ringing, ears super itchy, clogged, a lot ear wax and at some point the earwax smells really bad & I ruptured both ear drums. My Dr. prescribed this medicated ear drops for me (don't remember the name) & it worked but next fall came & I had the same symptoms again! It's been an endless cycle since then & it gets really bad during the extreme heat season (basically all year round in FL), humidity. However it goes away in the winter/ whenever it is cold. My aunt has this too & I was wondering what can I do? Why does it keep coming back? How do I properly clean my ears/ how can I prevent this from happening over and over again?
Hi I am suffering from nose closed on daily basis. After using nasal drops it's open but this has repeatedly on day or two days.
A nose bleed can take place due to a number of reasons, which usually all boil down to acute dryness of the nasal passages. The nosebleed and dryness can stem from sinus, allergic reactions, constant blowing of the nose, infections, and also during very harsh winter months when there is no lubrication in the nose. Nose bleed can also occur due to conditions, such as high blood pressure and when a foreign object gets stuck inside the nose.
Here are a few tips on treating nosebleeds:
- First step: The very first action when you experience a nose bleed should be to sit down. Once you are sitting, you should firmly pinch the spot that is soft. This lies just above the nostril. Do this for at least ten to fifteen minutes. The trick is to stay upright rather than lying down as this will bring down the blood pressure in the nasal blood vessels to stop further bleeding.
- Breathe: Breathe with your mouth as you lean forward to help in draining the blood into your nose, rather than out of it or towards the throat.
- Ice compress: Find a bag of frozen corn or peas in your freezer or an ice pack, and press this firmly against the nose to help in stemming the bleeding. As you are doing so, do not forget to cover the bridge of your nose with a towel so that it prevents you from catching a cold.
- Medication and side effects: If you are on any kind of anticoagulants that end up thinning the blood, then you may immediately want to see your doctor about a possible side effects and a change in the medication. This could also be an effect of haemophilia where the bleeding does not stop.
- Children: If a child who is under the age of two years suffers from such nosebleeds, then you will need to rush him or her to the doctor immediately as it could point at a more serious problem.
- Anaemia (learn more about Anaemia and how it affects the health): Nose bleeds could also suggest the presence of anaemia, so you may want to see your doctor about lab tests to determine and possibly rule out this cause. You can also start medication accordingly for this kind of an ailment.
- Nasal Packing: The doctor can carry out this procedure with the help of gauze that can seal the spot where the bleeding is happening.
- Cautery: This is a minor procedure that involves burning the blood vessel that is causing the persistent bleeding with a stick of silver nitrate. The stick will be inserted after local anaesthesia is administered to the patient.
You must see a doctor for severe and prolonged bleeding.